This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

i think im starting to loss myself

Jayla    

so, if anyone doesn’t know i have been though a lot in my life but especially in these past few years where i’ve been in high school havent been “the best years of my life” and while there have been good parts of these years, theres a whole lotta bad. But recently i havent been feeling like myself while depressed a lot of the times it’s not how ive been feeling and this didn’t just start last sunday ( ran away and now have to go to court) but it started when the guy that said that he loved me and that we’d last forever broke my heart and told me he wants to be back with his ex, while A and me got back together we are happier then ever the pain that the other person caused me stays in my head and he proposed to me yesterday while i was at his house and i told him i had to think bout it but i love him more than i’ve loved anybody else in my whole life honestly but i still feel lost and alone but mostly that comes from my mom and sister which brings me back to loosing myself i just dont feel like me anymore and it’s my “family” and this house, idk if i can deal with it for a whole another year. I also just want to see thank you to those who have helped me tho my problems to those i talk to on a daily basis you are like my life and i love you (P.S. R.I.P. to those we have lost)

4 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

so, if anyone doesn’t know i have been though a lot in my life but especially in these past few years where i’ve been in high school havent been “the best years of my life” and while there have been good parts of these years, theres a whole lotta bad. But recently i havent been feeling like myself while depressed a lot of the times it’s not how ive been feeling and this didn’t just start last sunday ( ran away and now have to go to court) but it started when the guy that said that he loved me and that we’d last forever broke my heart and told me he wants to be back with his ex, while A and me got back together we are happier then ever the pain that the other person caused me stays in my head and he proposed to me yesterday while i was at his house and i told him i had to think bout it but i love him more than i’ve loved anybody else in my whole life honestly but i still feel lost and alone but mostly that comes from my mom and sister which brings me back to loosing myself i just dont feel like me anymore and it’s my “family” and this house, idk if i can deal with it for a whole another year. I also just want to see thank you to those who have helped me tho my problems to those i talk to on a daily basis you are like my life and i love you (P.S. R.I.P. to those we have lost)

herro, sounds like a lot huh?

..those we have lost?

And wait, ur like, 17 tho right?

And i mean.. I understand, sometimes I donno how I will last but its not really something I need to worry about... I just try to focus on the present and do things that make me want to keep going.

I'm sorry tho that ur having this kinda rough time... but I truly don't believe you are broken, ':)❤️‍🔥

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Heyy @Soy_Esa_Perra, I am sorry to hear that you've been through a lot, especially in these past few years. It takes a lot of strength and courage to keep going, despite the challenges life throws at us, so kudos to you. I can see why you're feeling lost and alone, especially with the recent events in your life. I am glad that you have someone like A in your life who makes you happy, but I do want to say that it's okay to take some time to process your emotions and thoughts, you don't have to give an answer right away.  Healing is a journey, and it's not always a linear process. It's okay to take breaks when you need them, we all do. Regarding your family and living situation, it can be challenging when our environment doesn't support our well-being. Are there things you're doing for yourself? Like to prioritize your well being? I know you have a tough decision in front of you and know but you are not alone in this, we all are here on the community i.e. the mentors, members. Please don't hesitate to think out loud and share so we can be there for you in the way you need. 

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

herro, sounds like a lot huh?

..those we have lost?

And wait, ur like, 17 tho right?

And i mean.. I understand, sometimes I donno how I will last but its not really something I need to worry about... I just try to focus on the present and do things that make me want to keep going.

I'm sorry tho that ur having this kinda rough time... but I truly don't believe you are broken, ':)❤️‍🔥

ye it kinda is a lot, correct 18 in 2 months, yea focusing on the present and keep thing moving bc my mom would never let me and my mind is always everywhere. thanks for the sorry but i am broken or at least i think i am

• Hug 1

On 5/14/2023 at 2:26 AM, Luie said:

Heyy @Soy_Esa_Perra, I am sorry to hear that you've been through a lot, especially in these past few years. It takes a lot of strength and courage to keep going, despite the challenges life throws at us, so kudos to you. I can see why you're feeling lost and alone, especially with the recent events in your life. I am glad that you have someone like A in your life who makes you happy, but I do want to say that it's okay to take some time to process your emotions and thoughts, you don't have to give an answer right away.  Healing is a journey, and it's not always a linear process. It's okay to take breaks when you need them, we all do. Regarding your family and living situation, it can be challenging when our environment doesn't support our well-being. Are there things you're doing for yourself? Like to prioritize your well being? I know you have a tough decision in front of you and know but you are not alone in this, we all are here on the community i.e. the mentors, members. Please don't hesitate to think out loud and share so we can be there for you in the way you need. 

no im not doing things for myself bc im always having to do things for everyone else 

Update 5/16/23: 

this morning my mom put her hands on me and then i walked to the police station, and then they had me walk to school. Literally as soon as i got to school i had to talk to them right away mind you i haven’t eaten or drinking all day and it’s 9:20 so i have to tell the office about wht happened and then i go back to class im taking a math class right and i only got 2 questions left and they call me back done again come to find out both my mom and little sister lied to the officer and said im the one who put hands on my mom and anyone who knows me knows that i will run my mouth before i even think about putting my hands on you especially when it comes to my mom. usually my bf would help me though things like this but today was his day not to go to school and bc ion have my phone he had no idea what was going on, then i was gonna stay with him for awhile but then my mom showed up and said i had to come home and yea that was my tuesday. i will hope nobody has to go though the same things as me and if do i hope you have some where to go and escape. 

10 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Update 5/16/23: 

this morning my mom put her hands on me and then i walked to the police station, and then they had me walk to school. Literally as soon as i got to school i had to talk to them right away mind you i haven’t eaten or drinking all day and it’s 9:20 so i have to tell the office about wht happened and then i go back to class im taking a math class right and i only got 2 questions left and they call me back done again come to find out both my mom and little sister lied to the officer and said im the one who put hands on my mom and anyone who knows me knows that i will run my mouth before i even think about putting my hands on you especially when it comes to my mom. usually my bf would help me though things like this but today was his day not to go to school and bc ion have my phone he had no idea what was going on, then i was gonna stay with him for awhile but then my mom showed up and said i had to come home and yea that was my tuesday. i will hope nobody has to go though the same things as me and if do i hope you have some where to go and escape. 

that sounds really he11ish

That is no way, shape, or how a parent should be acting >:(

9 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

that sounds really he11ish

That is no way, shape, or how a parent should be acting >:(

ik but it’s just wht i have to deal with ig 

41 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

ik but it’s just wht i have to deal with ig 

well, its not ok or right :/ You shouldent have to deal with it.

Sigh

but I guess you are, and that is really rough🫂

• Hug 1

8 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

well, its not ok or right :/ You shouldent have to deal with it.

Sigh

but I guess you are, and that is really rough🫂

idk i think i have a lot of pain nd i was forced to hide it nd make it seem like nothing ever happened, i was made to look crazy

33 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

idk i think i have a lot of pain nd i was forced to hide it nd make it seem like nothing ever happened, i was made to look crazy

OOF

exactly tho. EXACTLY

its really not good, that is for sure what my dad used to do too, and i am not entirely sure but I think it had to do with him feeding off me and keeping me captive and making him look good to others😒

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Update 5/16/23: 

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. You should never be treated like this! Do you mind me asking, if this has ever happened before? I want to reassure you that you did the right thing by going to the police. You stood up for yourself and that can be a really hard thing to do, especially if it's one of your parents, who are meant to protect you and keep you safe. I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be for you that your mom and your sister lied to the police but please don't let that put you off reporting it, if it ever does happen again. Can I ask, do you feel safe going home, after what happened? Your safety is the most important thing and I want to make sure you're OK. Is there maybe someone you can stay with if you don't feel safe or if you think this might happen again? 

Also, how are you feeling now? I can imagine that this must be a lot for you to process and deal with. Please know, that you are not alone!! We're all here for you and sending you much strength. 

• Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. You should never be treated like this! Do you mind me asking, if this has ever happened before? I want to reassure you that you did the right thing by going to the police. You stood up for yourself and that can be a really hard thing to do, especially if it's one of your parents, who are meant to protect you and keep you safe. I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be for you that your mom and your sister lied to the police but please don't let that put you off reporting it, if it ever does happen again. Can I ask, do you feel safe going home, after what happened? Your safety is the most important thing and I want to make sure you're OK. Is there maybe someone you can stay with if you don't feel safe or if you think this might happen again? 

Also, how are you feeling now? I can imagine that this must be a lot for you to process and deal with. Please know, that you are not alone!! We're all here for you and sending you much strength. 

no, im not but bc im a minor i cant stay away from home. bc im a minor i cant really do anything bout getting away from my mom and sister i kinda just have to deal with it 

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
On 5/17/2023 at 2:13 PM, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

no, im not but bc im a minor i cant stay away from home. bc im a minor i cant really do anything bout getting away from my mom and sister i kinda just have to deal with it 

Thank you for being so open here. It worries me to hear that you don't feel safe going home. Your safety is the most important thing and we want to make sure you are safe. Have you thought about speaking to children's social services? Or maybe you have a social worker at your school you can talk to. They have a duty of care and if you tell them what's been going on at home they can support you and your family so you feel safe at home. How would you feel about that? 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

On 5/19/2023 at 5:15 AM, Aurora said:

Thank you for being so open here. It worries me to hear that you don't feel safe going home. Your safety is the most important thing and we want to make sure you are safe. Have you thought about speaking to children's social services? Or maybe you have a social worker at your school you can talk to. They have a duty of care and if you tell them what's been going on at home they can support you and your family so you feel safe at home. How would you feel about that? 

when i talked to the school psychologist she said would have to tell children’s social services but idk if she ever did bc that tuesday was her last day. the cop said in the states eyes my mom has right to corporate punishment which means she can punish however she sees fit. in the state of nebraska im not an illegal adult until im 19, i can not move our until im 19 and thats bc i don’t graduate until next year if i was graduating this year i could move out in 2 months but i can’t. she can illegally stop me for having a job which she is doing at the moment, she WILL NOT give me my SSN but i can apply to get it and my birth certificate without her permission! she said she won’t let me get a job at walmart bc she thinks im gonna be a hoe.

1. im engaged (which she doesn’t mean bout)

2. if i dont have a phone how imma do that 

3. im focusing on work and applying to college 

4. im tried of being broke and i want to pay for my own things 

but for some reason she always finds the bad in the good things im trying to do for myself, im a hoe this and that but she talks about how many man want her and how many man she’s got on her roster, she gets flown out by different guys, texting different guys on Instagram, Snapchat, and text messages. but im the hoe, i went tho a hoe phase and if strawberry and me ever break up i will mostly go back into but she acts like she doesn’t know where i get it from but i get it from HER and i am no longer will to get trying for someone or people who clearly don’t care about me or want me around. 

Update: 5/22/23 

mom and sister have been trying to act normal and like nothing happened, mom continues to call me a hoe and i cant do anything about it. next wednesday will be my last day on here until august and ill have no outlet and i’ll be stuck all over again 

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Update: 5/22/23 

mom and sister have been trying to act normal and like nothing happened, mom continues to call me a hoe and i cant do anything about it. next wednesday will be my last day on here until august and ill have no outlet and i’ll be stuck all over again 

Ew thats awful! Why can't you be on here..? Before you go, I can try and help you find other outlets if you want

58 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Ew thats awful! Why can't you be on here..? Before you go, I can try and help you find other outlets if you want

bc im using the school ipad nd we have to turn them in next wednesday 

7 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

bc im using the school ipad nd we have to turn them in next wednesday 

Oooh, I see. I am sorry that you feel that dang pressure 

One time I asked my school administration if I could keep my iPad over the summer since I was coming back next year 

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

when i talked to the school psychologist she said would have to tell children’s social services but idk if she ever did bc that tuesday was her last day. the cop said in the states eyes my mom has right to corporate punishment which means she can punish however she sees fit. in the state of nebraska im not an illegal adult until im 19, i can not move our until im 19 and thats bc i don’t graduate until next year if i was graduating this year i could move out in 2 months but i can’t. she can illegally stop me for having a job which she is doing at the moment, she WILL NOT give me my SSN but i can apply to get it and my birth certificate without her permission! she said she won’t let me get a job at walmart bc she thinks im gonna be a hoe.

1. im engaged (which she doesn’t mean bout)

2. if i dont have a phone how imma do that 

3. im focusing on work and applying to college 

4. im tried of being broke and i want to pay for my own things 

but for some reason she always finds the bad in the good things im trying to do for myself, im a hoe this and that but she talks about how many man want her and how many man she’s got on her roster, she gets flown out by different guys, texting different guys on Instagram, Snapchat, and text messages. but im the hoe, i went tho a hoe phase and if strawberry and me ever break up i will mostly go back into but she acts like she doesn’t know where i get it from but i get it from HER and i am no longer will to get trying for someone or people who clearly don’t care about me or want me around. 

Heyy @Soy_Esa_Perra, I hear you, your frustration and confusion about the situation with your mom and the challenges you're facing makes complete sense. It sounds to me like there are a lot of complex dynamics and conflicting messages happening within your family. It's difficult when the people who are supposed to support and care for us exhibit behaviours that are hurtful or contradictory. I am sorry that you are at the receiving end of this. It's unfortunate that the school psychologist's last day coincided with your conversation and it's unclear whether the information was passed on to children's social services. Would you happen to know whether the school psychologist will be replaced so that you can follow up about the conversation?

The limitations and restrictions you mentioned regarding the legal age, moving out, and getting a job can make it challenging for you to assert your independence and take steps towards financial autonomy. It's commendable that you're focusing on your work, applying to college, and striving to improve your situation. It's understandable that you want to be responsible for your own expenses and create a better future for yourself. I see why it is hurtful and confusing when your efforts are met with negativity and judgment from your mom. 

I did a little research and found that The National System for Integral Family Development (Sistema Nacional para el Desarrollo Integral de la Familia, or DIF) in Mexico is responsible for protecting the rights and well-being of children and families. They have various programs and services to assist individuals in situations like yours. I do think that they can provide information on your rights as a minor, offer advice on how to navigate your specific situation, and connect you with relevant resources. Would you like to contact your local DIF office or call their helpline to seek guidance and support? Additionally, there are helplines in that specialize in providing support for young people in challenging family situations. For example, "La Línea Nacional contra la Violencia de Género" is a helpline specifically focused on gender-based violence. They offer assistance, advice, and resources to individuals experiencing abuse or violence. You can reach out to them for guidance and support in dealing with the issues you're facing if think this would be more helpful. 

Staff-Account.png

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

wish i could have been a better sister, daughter, girlfriend, friend, best friend, and support system… 

to everyone im sorry… you deserve better then me…

i can’t keep pretending to be happy? 

can’t remember the last time i was happy? 

why am i so unloveable? 

why can’t they just love me?

why am i a fuck up?

Should I still be alive?

Why can’t i do anything right?

Why do i fuck everything up?

Maybe I shouldn't beloved?

Why am i loved?

Why am i a piece of shit?

Do i remind mom of dad?

Do i deserve to be live? 

Is my dad the reason im so fucked up? 

maybe it’s good that they cant love me?

why was i made this way? 

was she always right? 

maybe no one really does love me? 

why am i still here? 

am i crazy? 

why do they hate me so much? 

why did i do all those fucked up things? 

maybe i am the problem? 

would he hate me too? 

would he love me? 

why did he never write? 

maybe im just a bad daughter and she’s a good mother?

maybe im the bad friend? 

what if i just shut the fuck up? 

should i be a lone for the rest of my life? 

am i hoe or whore?

why do i still love him? (he’s broke up again nd again) 

• Digital Mentor

4 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

wish i could have been a better sister, daughter, girlfriend, friend, best friend, and support system… 

to everyone im sorry… you deserve better then me…

i can’t keep pretending to be happy? 

can’t remember the last time i was happy? 

why am i so unloveable? 

why can’t they just love me?

why am i a fuck up?

Should I still be alive?

Why can’t i do anything right?

Why do i fuck everything up?

Maybe I shouldn't beloved?

Why am i loved?

Why am i a piece of shit?

Do i remind mom of dad?

Do i deserve to be live? 

Is my dad the reason im so fucked up? 

maybe it’s good that they cant love me?

why was i made this way? 

was she always right? 

maybe no one really does love me? 

why am i still here? 

am i crazy? 

why do they hate me so much? 

why did i do all those fucked up things? 

maybe i am the problem? 

would he hate me too? 

would he love me? 

why did he never write? 

maybe im just a bad daughter and she’s a good mother?

maybe im the bad friend? 

what if i just shut the fuck up? 

should i be a lone for the rest of my life? 

am i hoe or whore?

why do i still love him? (he’s broke up again nd again) 

Hi @Soy_Esa_Perra, thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like you are feeling really low at the moment and I really appreciate you sharing this with us. I know it might not feel like it right now, but I wanted to reassure you that you are a very lovable, special and resilient person and we all care about you very much.

I noticed that you asked whether you should be alive and if you deserve to be alive. I might be reading too much into this but I wanted to ask you if you have thought about taking your own life? It's OK to tell us if you have - the more we know, the better we can support you. Your safety really is the most important thing to us and we want to make sure you are safe. If you feel like you are in crisis and you need support please make sure you reach out to one of the following:

USA - The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline https://988lifeline.org/ - you can also ring 988 to get in touch with them 

A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org - you can find the one for your country and call them if you are in crisis 

An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful (although I'm not sure you can access it from the US)

Remember, you can always call the emergency services or go to your local emergency department at the hospital for support

Please know that you are not alone and we are here for you!

Staff-Account.png

On 5/21/2023 at 11:53 AM, Luie said:

Heyy @Soy_Esa_Perra, I hear you, your frustration and confusion about the situation with your mom and the challenges you're facing makes complete sense. It sounds to me like there are a lot of complex dynamics and conflicting messages happening within your family. It's difficult when the people who are supposed to support and care for us exhibit behaviors that are hurtful or contradictory. I am sorry that you are at the receiving end of this. It's unfortunate that the school psychologist's last day coincided with your conversation and it's unclear whether the information was passed on to children's social services. Would you happen to know whether the school psychologist will be replaced so that you can follow up about the conversation?

The limitations and restrictions you mentioned regarding the legal age, moving out, and getting a job can make it challenging for you to assert your independence and take steps towards financial autonomy. It's commendable that you're focusing on your work, applying to college, and striving to improve your situation. It's understandable that you want to be responsible for your own expenses and create a better future for yourself. I see why it is hurtful and confusing when your efforts are met with negativity and judgment from your mom. 

I did a little research and found that The National System for Integral Family Development (Sistema Nacional para el Desarrollo Integral de la Familia, or DIF) in Mexico is responsible for protecting the rights and well-being of children and families. They have various programs and services to assist individuals in situations like yours. I do think that they can provide information on your rights as a minor, offer advice on how to navigate your specific situation, and connect you with relevant resources. Would you like to contact your local DIF office or call their helpline to seek guidance and support? Additionally, there are helplines in that specialize in providing support for young people in challenging family situations. For example, "La Línea Nacional contra la Violencia de Género" is a helpline specifically focused on gender-based violence. They offer assistance, advice, and resources to individuals experiencing abuse or violence. You can reach out to them for guidance and support in dealing with the issues you're facing if think this would be more helpful. 

so my school psychologist and she said they are alr involved

11 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Soy_Esa_Perra, thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like you are feeling really low at the moment and I really appreciate you sharing this with us. I know it might not feel like it right now, but I wanted to reassure you that you are a very lovable, special and resilient person and we all care about you very much.

I noticed that you asked whether you should be alive and if you deserve to be alive. I might be reading too much into this but I wanted to ask you if you have thought about taking your own life? It's OK to tell us if you have - the more we know, the better we can support you. Your safety really is the most important thing to us and we want to make sure you are safe. If you feel like you are in crisis and you need support please make sure you reach out to one of the following:

USA - The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline https://988lifeline.org/ - you can also ring 988 to get in touch with them 

A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org - you can find the one for your country and call them if you are in crisis 

An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful (although I'm not sure you can access it from the US)

Remember, you can always call the emergency services or go to your local emergency department at the hospital for support

Please know that you are not alone and we are here for you!

i never never want to end my life, i just push though the pain of being lone and those questions are just somethings that i ask myself or that go though my head on the daily or whenever mom and me fight or when she brings up my dad...