Jump to content

Is it weird that my personality is so fluid?


Emberfrost12

Recommended Posts

Just now, Persephone44 said:

OMG, YES!

K gimme a day or two :)

  • Yaaas 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

K gimme a day or two :)

thanks!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

thanks!!!

To start with, backinmyday we thought it was impossible to get over 500 posts because only a few users had ever done it (Like, only one or two)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SCARE (Ember) said:

To start with, backinmyday we thought it was impossible to get over 500 posts because only a few users had ever done it (Like, only one or two)

Like i know you're still low on amount of posts, but now I've found its much easier to pick up posting speed and getting the numbers up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

Like i know you're still low on amount of posts, but now I've found its much easier to pick up posting speed and getting the numbers up

Yeah, I used to be on a lot with my other acct

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Persephone44 said:

Yeah, I used to be on a lot with my other acct

OTHER account >:0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

OTHER account >:0

Yeah yeah, I know. I lost my last account though.

call me low posts, I give ye permission this one time my lord

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

Yeah yeah, I know. I lost my last account though.

call me low posts, I give ye permission this one time my lord

wait are we starting to call @SCARE (Ember) lord :0?? HAH, thats what u get for calling me nerd~

Edited by Equivalent Ways
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

wait are we starting to call @SCARE (Ember) lord :0?? HAH, thats what u get for calling me nerd~

1. yes

2. dont drag me into this.

3. this is payback

4. Drag me into this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

1. yes

2. dont drag me into this.

3. this is payback

4. Drag me into this

Wait, what🤣hahaha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Wait, what🤣hahaha!

from now on we will be calling them lord. 

When did they call you a nerd!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

from now on we will be calling them lord. 

When did they call you a nerd!?

Oh no....

Always. It's even in the category of my short stories....(I'm not sure if you can actually see that)

  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

Oh no....

Always. It's even in the category of my short stories....(I'm not sure if you can actually see that)

Lord

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

Lord

Nerd

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

from now on we will be calling them lord. 

When did they call you a nerd!?

I’m not sure exactly, I think a little earlier in the convo :3

Edited by Equivalent Ways
Well, I know he did, I’m just not sure where lol
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I’m not sure exactly, I think a little earlier in the convo :3

:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

:D

Look at you smiling like that….

what am I supposed to say that would not be nerdy?!?

\\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶////

  • Yaaas 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Look at you smiling like that….

what am I supposed to say that would not be nerdy?!?

\\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶////

Everything is nerdy

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Look at you smiling like that….

what am I supposed to say that would not be nerdy?!?

\\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶////

you should read pages 6-8 of the forum I posted named boys. Its me calling @SCARE (Ember), lord. 

like a lot. its pretty funny

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Persephone44 said:

you should read pages 6-8 of the forum I posted named boys. Its me calling @SCARE (Ember), lord. 

like a lot. its pretty funny

🤓

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I need a nerd reaction to give you all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

I need a nerd reaction to give you all

AH! I am A nerd, pure and smart. I do not need a reaction, my lord

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

AH! I am A nerd, pure and smart. I do not need a reaction, my lord

Good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

Good

here ya go: 🫱👑 LOL

  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

Good

lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...