This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide, Heavy emotion, Other, Sexual Assault & Rape

What are you thinking about right now

Bebop and Bebe    

• Digital Mentor
On 7/21/2023 at 1:15 PM, R A I N said:

It's okay - idk i cud be feeling better, I feel quite numb in the heart.

That's completely understandable. Do you want to tell me a bit more about it. Can you think of anything that might help you feel a bit better? 

Staff-Account.png

Well I'm not really sure. I'd want a friend to support me during these difficult times and just be there for me. I'd also want my music back to help me cope.

Just now, R A I N said:

Well I'm not really sure. I'd want a friend to support me during these difficult times and just be there for me. I'd also want my music back to help me cope.

Idk you but I’m more than willing to be here by your side with whatever you’re going through!

• Digital Mentor
4 hours ago, R A I N said:

Hi R A I N,

I completely get that you would want your music back. Are you able to listen without your headphones, or are music apps etc. disabled at the moment?

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Megs- said:

Idk you but I’m more than willing to be here by your side with whatever you’re going through!

that's very sweet of u to say, I'm feeling pretty lonely rn.

9 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi R A I N,

I completely get that you would want your music back. Are you able to listen without your headphones, or are music apps etc. disabled at the moment?

Well, i rlly dont wna get caught w these music apps so very rarely, i hv the guts to just listen without headphones, etc

• Digital Mentor
Just now, R A I N said:

Well, i rlly dont wna get caught w these music apps so very rarely, i hv the guts to just listen without headphones, etc

Hi R A I N,

I completely understand that. Is music something that wouldn't be approved of, you think? Do you think you would like to learn an instrument someday? It might be something your mum could eventually get on board with considering musicality is a major intelligence on it's own... Just thinking of ways to make music more accessible. Would you be interested in learning an instrument, or maybe even do an A-level with music as a subject?

Staff-Account.png

16 minutes ago, R A I N said:

that's very sweet of u to say, I'm feeling pretty lonely rn.

Feel free to talk to me I’m here for you lovely

18 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi R A I N,

I completely understand that. Is music something that wouldn't be approved of, you think? Do you think you would like to learn an instrument someday? It might be something your mum could eventually get on board with considering musicality is a major intelligence on it's own... Just thinking of ways to make music more accessible. Would you be interested in learning an instrument, or maybe even do an A-level with music as a subject?

She doesnt want me listening to music at all. Nah, I don't think learning an instrument is for me.

7 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Feel free to talk to me I’m here for you lovely

Awh thanks so much. How r u? Are you okay?

Just now, R A I N said:

Awh thanks so much. How r u? Are you okay?

I’m meh. But I’m talking on CS to mentors, but that’s fine. Are you okay?

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, R A I N said:

She doesnt want me listening to music at all. Nah, I don't think learning an instrument is for me.

What's the reason for this? I don't know a single person who doesn't listen to music. Doesn't she?

Staff-Account.png

4 minutes ago, Duckie said:

What's the reason for this? I don't know a single person who doesn't listen to music. Doesn't she?

My mum does sorta listen to music but she doesnt want me listening to music so thats why she took away my headphones. Obviously music is something I enjoy and she took it away from me

5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I’m meh. But I’m talking on CS to mentors, but that’s fine. Are you okay?

Oh, just meh? I'm here for you if u ever wna talk yk? I'm not so great but yk there's not much I can do abt it

1 minute ago, R A I N said:

Oh, just meh? I'm here for you if u ever wna talk yk? I'm not so great but yk there's not much I can do abt it

Ty my lovely. Ur so kind 

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, R A I N said:

My mum does sorta listen to music but she doesnt want me listening to music so thats why she took away my headphones. Obviously music is something I enjoy and she took it away from me

Hi R A I N, 

That does sound very harsh. It seems like she is against anything that could be enjoyable and nurturing for you, yet she herself does these things. I'm really sorry to hear that. What else do you like to do to feel grounded and positive?

Staff-Account.png

35 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi R A I N, 

That does sound very harsh. It seems like she is against anything that could be enjoyable and nurturing for you, yet she herself does these things. I'm really sorry to hear that. What else do you like to do to feel grounded and positive?

To be honest, those were the main things. I usually never hv the motivation to start journalling or anything like that. I feel quite numb and dry. As if I'm just doing basic things in life, like necessary things to survive/live - eating sleeping, etc.

Just now, R A I N said:

To be honest, those were the main things. I usually never hv the motivation to start journalling or anything like that. I feel quite numb and dry. As if I'm just doing basic things in life, like necessary things to survive/live - eating sleeping, etc.

I know you said you feel numb, but how about when you feel low you make a thread on here and whenever you feel  low you can type on ur thread? I know it’s not easy, but I can help you <3

• Digital Mentor
9 minutes ago, R A I N said:

Hi R A I N,

Has it always been like this in your family? I mean when you were little you must have had toys and tons of energy to make something out of. Where you never allowed to express yourself? Sorry if this question is upsetting. I am wondering whether it would be helpful for you to explore a timeline of when things got more and more restricted and whether there is anything you can do to earn back your privileges?

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

I know you said you feel numb, but how about when you feel low you make a thread on here and whenever you feel  low you can type on ur thread? I know it’s not easy, but I can help you <3

that's rlly sweet, thanks @Megs-

1 hour ago, Duckie said:

Hi R A I N,

Has it always been like this in your family? I mean when you were little you must have had toys and tons of energy to make something out of. Where you never allowed to express yourself? Sorry if this question is upsetting. I am wondering whether it would be helpful for you to explore a timeline of when things got more and more restricted and whether there is anything you can do to earn back your privileges?

Well, when I was younger I did play around and I was much more energetic - we actually used to go out often but now, my parents are always busy and they don't allow us to go out by ourselves. They can't rlly be bothered going out and about. 

10 minutes ago, R A I N said:

that's rlly sweet, thanks @Megs-

Huggies 

• Digital Mentor
10 hours ago, R A I N said:

Well, when I was younger I did play around and I was much more energetic - we actually used to go out often but now, my parents are always busy and they don't allow us to go out by ourselves. They can't rlly be bothered going out and about. 

Sorry to hear that, R A I N. It sounds like you used to be a bit closer as a family. Is that fair to say?

I'm wondering if they would allow your sister to take you and your siblings out every now and then, considering she's an adult and all?

Staff-Account.png

I just want this back pain to stop. It’s affecting me so much 😥

5 hours ago, Duckie said:

Sorry to hear that, R A I N. It sounds like you used to be a bit closer as a family. Is that fair to say?

I'm wondering if they would allow your sister to take you and your siblings out every now and then, considering she's an adult and all?

Well, sorta. Well, very rarely she allowed us to into town which is a few roads away to go out n stuff - but that's about it. We're always going to the same place.