This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide, Heavy emotion, Other, Sexual Assault & Rape

What are you thinking about right now

Bebop and Bebe    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.

how worried am if my mum finds what I’m using to Self harm. 

Edited by Megs-

sorry. if i put it in the wrong place

• Digital Mentor

4 hours ago, Megs- said:

how worried am if my mum finds what I’m using to Self harm. 

Hi Megs,

Welcome to Ditch the Label. Happy to have you here!

Would you like to discuss this over confidential support? It's the box top centre of this page that says "confidential support" :)

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Hi Megs,

Welcome to Ditch the Label. Happy to have you here!

Would you like to discuss this over confidential support? It's the box top centre of this page that says "confidential support" :)

if i can find it of course 

• Digital Mentor

41 minutes ago, Megs- said:

if i can find it of course 

Hi Megs,

All good. You found it :) 

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

23 hours ago, Duckie said:

Are you OK? Did she take something away from you this time?

She's blocked all these apps like netflix n youtube so we cant do ANYTHING in our free time but hw. There's nth to look forward to anymore. I don't even know what to do w myself

i cnt thx every1 enough 4 being so lvly. tysm ❤️

18 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

Food and my cat :( 

r u k? alwys here 4 u my freind

15 minutes ago, Megs- said:

r u k? alwys here 4 u my freind

I will be, thanks friend 

Just now, Coyotea said:

I will be, thanks friend 

alwys here

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, R A I N said:

She's blocked all these apps like netflix n youtube so we cant do ANYTHING in our free time but hw. There's nth to look forward to anymore. I don't even know what to do w myself

That sounds really harsh. I get the impression that your mum doesn't know how to deal with sh. I'm wondering if you could try and explain to her and you dad, what support you would find helpful. I get the impression that your dad understands you a little better but just goes along with what your mum says and isn't around a lot. Is that right? Maybe you could even write it down in a letter to both of them. Then they can read it in their own time and think about it first, before talking to you about it. Do you think that might work? We can help you write a letter if you like. We're here for you R A I N

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
12 hours ago, R A I N said:

I'm so sorry R A I N. That is harsh. Why is she punishing you for sh rather than trying to help you through it? It's just not going to work to take stuff away all the time. If anything you might finally have enough of it and break every rule known to man. How are you feeling now? What can I do to help?

Staff-Account.png

On 7/19/2023 at 9:12 AM, Aurora said:

That sounds really harsh. I get the impression that your mum doesn't know how to deal with sh. I'm wondering if you could try and explain to her and you dad, what support you would find helpful. I get the impression that your dad understands you a little better but just goes along with what your mum says and isn't around a lot. Is that right? Maybe you could even write it down in a letter to both of them. Then they can read it in their own time and think about it first, before talking to you about it. Do you think that might work? We can help you write a letter if you like. We're here for you R A I N

no he doesnt understand me, in fact he shamed me a lot for it too - said it was sum sorta "fashion"

On 7/19/2023 at 10:11 AM, Duckie said:

I'm so sorry R A I N. That is harsh. Why is she punishing you for sh rather than trying to help you through it? It's just not going to work to take stuff away all the time. If anything you might finally have enough of it and break every rule known to man. How are you feeling now? What can I do to help?

Idk, I don't think any1 can do anything to help at this point. It's not fair, my mum just calls me self-centered n ungrateful for sh. I'm feeling not so gud unfortunately. 

• Hug 2

1 hour ago, R A I N said:

thanks, i cant even remember the last time i hugged sum1 tbh...

aw. r u k?

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, R A I N said:

no he doesnt understand me, in fact he shamed me a lot for it too - said it was sum sorta "fashion"

I'm sorry. I must have gotten that wrong. I just wanted to let you know that we are here for you and we care about you!! How are you feeling today? 

Staff-Account.png

9 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'm sorry. I must have gotten that wrong. I just wanted to let you know that we are here for you and we care about you!! How are you feeling today? 

It's okay - idk i cud be feeling better, I feel quite numb in the heart.

1 minute ago, R A I N said:

not rlly but hru?

sry 2 here. am k. (hug) 

Just now, R A I N said:

you're so sweet ty

so r u 🥰