This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05 ย  ย 

17 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Not great, my mental health didn't come back from vacation lol

Hi @Bisexual Sopranoย I'm sorry to hear your mental health is not doing great.ย  Feel free to post more about it on the forums or in Confidential Support if you would like a listening ear.ย  I do hope you feel better soon enoughย ๐Ÿซ‚

Staff-Account.png

17 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Emotional roller coaster since Fridayโ€ฆ

Anyway why are you feeling not great?

Hey @Olivia05ย I read a bit about the breakup and am really sorry to hear.ย  I hope you know it's not your fault, and that you can and will get through this.ย ย ๐Ÿซ‚

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Catsup said:

Hey @Olivia05ย I read a bit about the breakup and am really sorry to hear.ย  I hope you know it's not your fault, and that you can and will get through this.ย ย ๐Ÿซ‚

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 8:04 AM, Catsup said:

Hi @Bisexual Sopranoย I'm sorry to hear your mental health is not doing great.ย  Feel free to post more about it on the forums or in Confidential Support if you would like a listening ear.ย  I do hope you feel better soon enoughย ๐Ÿซ‚

Thank you

@Jaylaย hey girl I feel like we havenโ€™t talked in forever! Howโ€™ve you been? Anything interesting happen lately?

6 hours ago, _Jasper_ said:

Hola

Hola ยฟbuenos dรญas?

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, justjodie said:

Hi , I'm new

How are you all?ย 

Heyy @justjodie, ย I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you.ย 

Hello GIF by Originals
ย 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, justjodie said:

Hi , I'm new

How are you all?ย 

Hi @justjodie,

Welcome to Ditch the Labelย ๐Ÿ˜Šย We are happy to have you here!

My name is Duckie and I'm one of the support mentors.

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...

How is everyone?

I'm feeling like it's time I put a spike in my activity again, so there might be a bit from me in the next few days....

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

How is everyone?

I'm feeling like it's time I put a spike in my activity again, so there might be a bit from me in the next few days....

s t r e s s e d

Just now, Bisexual Soprano said:

s t r e s s e d

Is there anything in particular? or.....

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Is there anything in particular? or.....

schoolwork :/ and just everything in general

Just now, Bisexual Soprano said:

schoolwork :/ and just everything in general

Fair, fair. One subject in particular or just everything?

On 11/7/2023 at 1:35 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Fair, fair. One subject in particular or just everything?

Mostly everything lol

• Digital Mentor
On 11/9/2023 at 12:32 PM, Bisexual Soprano said:

Mostly everything lol

Heyy @Bisexual Soprano, Want to share what's ben going on with school work and everything else? No pressure obviously, but here for you if you'd like a space to vent or even rant.ย 

ย 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Bisexual Soprano, Want to share what's ben going on with school work and everything else? No pressure obviously, but here for you if you'd like a space to vent or even rant.ย 

I'm working on an application to a college program and the deadline to submit the application is rapidly approaching.ย  I get a lot of essays and things that take time to complete.

• Digital Mentor
On 11/10/2023 at 5:35 PM, Bisexual Soprano said:

I'm working on an application to a college program and the deadline to submit the application is rapidly approaching.ย  I get a lot of essays and things that take time to complete.

Hi @Bisexual Soprano,

How are you?

That does sound really stressful, especially as you are also keeping up with your usual work load. How is the application going?

Staff-Account.png

On 11/13/2023 at 2:30 PM, Duckie said:

Hi @Bisexual Soprano,

How are you?

That does sound really stressful, especially as you are also keeping up with your usual work load. How is the application going?

It's finished, finally.ย  But it was STRESSFUL.ย  I had to use Microsoft Word and it deleted my entire essay shortly before it was due.ย  An ordeal to say the least, but it's finally done.

• Shocked 1

• Digital Mentor
On 11/17/2023 at 1:01 PM, Bisexual Soprano said:

It's finished, finally.ย  But it was STRESSFUL.ย  I had to use Microsoft Word and it deleted my entire essay shortly before it was due.ย  An ordeal to say the least, but it's finally done.

Omg, that's so CRUEL! How did that happen?

Well done for finishing your essay! Especially under those extremely pressuring conditions! Are you OK?

Staff-Account.png

6 hours ago, Duckie said:

Omg, that's so CRUEL! How did that happen?

Well done for finishing your essay! Especially under those extremely pressuring conditions! Are you OK?

I'm alright now.ย  I had to be late to school to finish my essay, but thankfully that's over.