This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

5 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok first ur not fat second why did u have to work all over ur town/city? Why’d your mom come to get you? Honestly idk what to say abt the rest but the last one is pretty dumb…also tangerine asked me if I still wanted to be friends…what should I say?

i am fat and ive made my peace with it even though other people havent. i had to walk all over bc i walked to the police station, then school, then i had to walk to strawberries house bc he wasn’t at school today and he had no idea what happened today. Idk why she came and out me but all she said is that i needed to come home and she tried to act like nothing happened tday. hmm i mean personally i dnt see a problem with yu guys still being friends bc nothing will happened but at first it might be a bit awkward but ultimately it’s up to yu 

• Hug 1

im just tried of being told that im the problem when im not, im tried of having to put everyone first, why should i show respect to a women who has shown me hate most of my life, she had me feel like ion deserve love and i still feel that way and it’s hard not to and ik she’s not the cause to all my problems but a lot of my pain and messed up life is bc of her. but im wrong for showing her what i’ve hiding for yrs and yrs she lied right to my face and then had my little sister lie for her and idk if she knows this but once i leave im cutting off all contact with her, im tried of letting people hurt me and when i say something or stand up for myself im wrong and the problem. im trying to do better for myself and for my future what ever that looks like. 

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

im just tried of being told that im the problem when im not, im tried of having to put everyone first, why should i show respect to a women who has shown me hate most of my life, she had me feel like ion deserve love and i still feel that way and it’s hard not to and ik she’s not the cause to all my problems but a lot of my pain and messed up life is bc of her. but im wrong for showing her what i’ve hiding for yrs and yrs she lied right to my face and then had my little sister lie for her and idk if she knows this but once i leave im cutting off all contact with her, im tried of letting people hurt me and when i say something or stand up for myself im wrong and the problem. im trying to do better for myself and for my future what ever that looks like. 

Hi @Soy_Esa_Perra, I've already replied to your other post but I just wanted to say again that I'm sorry what happened to you. You don't deserve to be treated like you. You strike me as a very determined person and I admire how resilient you are and that you stand up for yourself!! You are absolutely right, you are not the problem and you deserve a bright future. We're here for you if you need us. 

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Don’t listen to those idiots! Your perfect the way you are, and if they can’t see that, it’s on them! 🫂 ♥️ 

9 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

It’s kinda the same deal for me…

Hope you get better! If you need any help, we’re here for you! ♥️ 

8 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

im doing good other then the stuff with my mom and sister

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Oh I’m sorry…wyd?

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Oh I’m sorry…wyd?

girl it’s all good, im watching tv wyd

girl it’s all good, im watching tv wyd

A BUNCH of work…

Just now, Olivia05 said:

A BUNCH of work…

get it done!

get it done!

IM WORKING ON IT!!!

Just now, Olivia05 said:

IM WORKING ON IT!!!

GOOD!!!!

3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

GOOD!!!!

My teacher really expects me to remember lagerstroemia indica…

7 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

going alright, in a bit of an overthinking spiral and tired cuz of it lol thanks for asking :)

• Sad 1

Just now, Olivia05 said:

My teacher really expects me to remember lagerstroemia indica…

LAGERSTROEMIA INDICA WHAT..

LAGERSTROEMIA INDICA WHAT..

It’s a plant

Just now, Olivia05 said:

It’s a plant

oh 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

going alright, in a bit of an overthinking spiral and tired cuz of it lol thanks for asking :)

Np u wanna talk abt it?

3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

oh 

6 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I’m not gonna be able to talk this weekend sadly but also happily so I can get my mind off of tangerine (his name is Trenton for whoever doesn’t know) but yeah imma just have fun and focus on myself this weekend instead of drama and overthinking 24/7 and figure out how to stand up to him on Monday..,but I got a couple of days to figure it out

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

I’m not gonna be able to talk this weekend sadly but also happily so I can get my mind off of tangerine (his name is Trenton for whoever doesn’t know) but yeah imma just have fun and focus on myself this weekend instead of drama and overthinking 24/7 and figure out how to stand up to him on Monday..,but I got a couple of days to figure it out

you’ll be missed but i understand and will always be here for you! take your time but next tuesday is my last day on DTL until school starts again 

8 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

oh 

Or here’s another one I’m supposed to memorize…

liquidambar styraciflua

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Or here’s another one I’m supposed to memorize…

liquidambar styraciflua

😥😥😥

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

you’ll be missed but i understand and will always be here for you! take your time but next tuesday is my last day on DTL until school starts again 

NOOO WE HAVE TO TALK!!! But next wednesday will be my last day

Just now, Olivia05 said:

NOOO WE HAVE TO TALK!!! But next wednesday will be my last day

my last day is wednesday too but we have early out and turn in our ipads in gps