This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Need a trans ftm boyfriend

_Jasper_    
Go to solution Solved by Bebop and Bebe,

6 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

Oh? I'd love to hear it!^^

so this guy i’ve been talking to for MONTHS which i usually go ghost on guys after a few months but that didn’t happen, so a few days ago i asked him why we’re not in a relationship he said “idk hbh lmao” which was kinda like damn ok but anyways he’s a senior and im a junior so we’re been talking about college and shit like that. So, today him and me were cooking and hanging out together and when i was in the middle of putting the cake in the oven he got on he got on ONE KNEE AND…

1 minute ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

so this guy i’ve been talking to for MONTHS which i usually go ghost on guys after a few months but that didn’t happen, so a few days ago i asked him why we’re not in a relationship he said “idk hbh lmao” which was kinda like damn ok but anyways he’s a senior and im a junior so we’re been talking about college and shit like that. So, today him and me were cooking and hanging out together and when i was in the middle of putting the cake in the oven he got on he got on ONE KNEE AND…

O-O OML Thats delightful! Congragulations!

4 minutes ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

are you in middle school or elementary? have u told your parents?

I am in 7th grade and i have only told the people on here

4 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

Good! Dont let them get to you! Stay Strong! Plus ultra! *smiles* Let me know if I can help! *Hugs you* You got this kid!

*Smiles* thank you for helping me *Hugs Back* Also  thank you for not cussing or yelling. Yelling scares me.

Just now, -Marra- said:

I am in 7th grade and i have only told the people on here

*Smiles* thank you for helping me *Hugs Back* Also  thank you for not cussing or yelling. Yelling scares me.

Good to know^^

3 minutes ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

awww Congragulations

2 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

O-O OML Thats delightful! Congragulations!

He give me a promise ring and told me he’s loves me and he always has but its the only good thing in my life rn 

Just now, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

He give me a promise ring and told me he’s loves me and he always has but its the only good thing in my life rn 

O-oh... Thats still good!!!

Just now, Just_Aether said:

Good to know^^

I am trying to not let the people to get to me^^

O-oh... Thats still good!!!

yes yes, i told we’re too young to get married 17 and 18 is really young yk 

aww thats still good^^

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

thats so good and i hope im also helping when i can. u deserve better than that 

2 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Keep it up kid. You got this.

• Like 1

thats so good and i hope im also helping when i can. u deserve better than that 

1 minute ago, Just_Aether said:

Keep it up kid. You got this.

you are both helping so much and i am so happy y'all are helping me but I want to be able to help you both too^^

Just now, -Marra- said:

you are both helping so much and i am so happy y'all are helping me but I want to be able to help you both too^^

Aw, thats very sweet. Im not very upset right now... Im actuallt talking with my Fiance

Aw, thats very sweet. Im not very upset right now... Im actuallt talking with my Fiance

oh ok...

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

oh ok...

^^ I meant to type friend. So whats your favorite anime Mara? Also, are you transgender ftm?

^^ I meant to type friend. So whats your favorite anime Mara? Also, are you transgender ftm?

I really like My Hero Academia and i am trans gender ftm but i haven't told my parents cause they are homophobic. 

9 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

i appreciate that and im ok upset rn im really happy 

2 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

I really like My Hero Academia and i am trans gender ftm but i haven't told my parents cause they are homophobic. 

Ah, I understand that^^

2 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

Ah, I understand that^^

yeah I can only where boy clothes buts its not that bad i am just happy i can do that^^

I have to go talk to you later bye :(

i’ll be here when u get back! i love you:)

2 hours ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

i’ll be here when u get back! i love you:)

Hi Im back!^^

4 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Hi Im back!^^

welcome back ^^

Just now, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

welcome back ^^

Yay, I just got home from school and i didn't see the bullies for the rest of the day witch is good^^

• Yaaas 1