This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Need a trans ftm boyfriend

_Jasper_ Β  Β 
Go to solution Solved by Bebop and Bebe,

Just for comforting, im also trans ftm

• Pride 1

2 hours ago, Just_Aether said:

Just for comforting, im also trans ftm

Hi!

13 hours ago, -Marra- said:

Hi!

Hi^^

• Hug 1

i have a crush on todorokiΒ Shoto Todoroki | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom

• Haha 1
  • Pride 1

32 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

Hi^^

How r u?Β 

33 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

How r u?Β 

Actually not too good^^….

9 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

Actually not too good^^….

Awww whats wrong

Just now, -Marra- said:

Awww whats wrong

Life I suppose *Sighs* I keep making my friends mad at me for saying stuff out loud that they never told me was a secret… and there is this one girl who says she loves me but I tbh kinda hate her and don’t know what to do… I’m struggling in art class and While everything seems perfect, a part of my mind wants me to ruin it all…

Β 

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

Awww whats wrong

Β 

Luie
This post was recognized by Luie!

-Aussie- was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 10 points.

4 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

Life I suppose *Sighs* I keep making my friends mad at me for saying stuff out loud that they never told me was a secret… and there is this one girl who says she loves me but I tbh kinda hate her and don’t know what to do… I’m struggling in art class and While everything seems perfect, a part of my mind wants me to ruin it all…

did you ever tell your friends that they never told you to not telling anyone so thats not your fault. With your art class everyone has there weeknesses so don't beat yourself up about that just keep trying and don't give up casue you may get the hang of it. For the girl that says she likes you do you hate her so much you won't talk to her? If you are willing to talk to her just tell her that you don't like her. *if you to tell her i would not say you hate her*

9 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

I send a message but it has to be approvedΒ 

im not trans nor a boy but i am bisexual, does that count?Β Gay Pride GIF by carriesloane

i need a bfΒ I Love You Girlfriend GIF by P!NK

do you know how long i have been waiting?Β Season 6 Episode 22 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

baby lol GIF by America's Funniest Home VideosΒ lol

my energy:Β Goal Omg GIF by JustViral

Dance Party Cat GIFΒ Laser Sword Cat GIF

Swag Dancing GIFΒ pov: my friend's energy!

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Just_Aether said:

Heyy @Just_Aether, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I am sorry to hear that your friends are getting mad about things that was discussed amongst you all and was not a secret and you have shared it out loud. I wanted to know what you mean by saying stuff out loud..what stuff and in which setting have you been sharing it out loud?Β 

About the girl, do you thinkΒ speaking to her one to one privately so that you can let her know your feelings so she stops bothering you? (It can be done in a gentle manner to not make the situation worse in any way)Β 

You want to share with me more on your struggles in art class?

Staff-Account.png

52 minutes ago, Faith B said:

do you know how long i have been waiting?Β Season 6 Episode 22 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

My apologies, Im at school so im quite busy, its very nice that your Bi^^

1 hour ago, -Marra- said:

did you ever tell your friends that they never told you to not telling anyone so thats not your fault. With your art class everyone has there weeknesses so don't beat yourself up about that just keep trying and don't give up casue you may get the hang of it. For the girl that says she likes you do you hate her so much you won't talk to her? If you are willing to talk to her just tell her that you don't like her. *if you to tell her i would not say you hate her*

Thank you^^

1 hour ago, -Marra- said:

I send a message but it has to be approvedΒ 

I cant wait^^ Also love your pfp

24 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Just_Aether, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I am sorry to hear that your friends are getting mad about things that was discussed amongst you all and was not a secret and you have shared it out loud. I wanted to know what you mean by saying stuff out loud..what stuff and in which setting have you been sharing it out loud?Β 

About the girl, do you thinkΒ speaking to her one to one privately so that you can let her know your feelings so she stops bothering you? (It can be done in a gentle manner to not make the situation worse in any way)Β 

You want to share with me more on your struggles in art class?

Friends: Well... I thought like half the school knew so its not really my fault I suppose... Girl: Well... is complicated because she can get manipulative and rude if you say or do something she doesnt like... plus she thinks I "Love her" Art: Animal drawing project but that one isnt so bad

2 hours ago, Just_Aether said:

I cant wait^^ Also love your pfp

i love you pfp too.

i rlly want a boyfriend, im so lonley....Β Sad Cry GIF

• Hug 2