This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Need a trans ftm boyfriend

_Jasper_ ย  ย 
Go to solution Solved by Bebop and Bebe,

20 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

trueย 

Hi, I still sick but my parents said I have to go to school and I can't will it I am just hoping I can sleep in one of my classes.ย 

On 3/5/2023 at 11:08 AM, CoconutCultist said:

I'm sure they would give two days as well, you'll just do it later

Hey guys :(

3 minutes ago, Aether_6 said:

Hey guys :(

Hi! Whats with the sad face?

6 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Hi! Whats with the sad face?

Nothing much. My parents are fighting again and I have just been really lonely... Also really angry at my drawing skills recently

ย 

• Hug 1

3 minutes ago, Aether_6 said:

Nothing much. My parents are fighting again and I have just been really lonely... Also really angry at my drawing skills recently

i can understand the parents thing but you can try listening to music to get you mind off of it. If you every feel lonely I know its not in person but you can always chat on here and i will be here to talk or just listen/read. Drawing may not be the thing you are good at and everyone has things they are not good at but the more you practice the better you get.^^

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Aether_6 said:

I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like you're going through a tough time right now. Would you like to talk about this some more on confidential support?ย 

Staff-Account.png

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like you're going through a tough time right now. Would you like to talk about this some more on confidential support?ย 

No thank you

1 minute ago, Aether_6 said:

No thank you

r u doing any better?

47 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

r u doing any better?

Eh... so so

1 minute ago, Aether_6 said:

Eh... so so

im sorry, i hope u get betterย 

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Aether_6 said:

No thank you

No problem. Please know that we are here for you if you need usย 

Staff-Account.png

Hi!^^

1 hour ago, -Marra- said:

Hi!^^

Oh hey kiddo

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aether_6 said:

Oh hey kiddo

How are you^^

@-Marra-ย im doing really good, im in the best relationship iโ€™ve been in for years and i really love him, heโ€™s my best friend and my whole but i havenโ€™t been to school in like 2 weeks and i cant get myself to do my missing work. how are you? its been awhile since we spoke ^^

5 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

@-Marra-ย im doing really good, im in the best relationship iโ€™ve been in for years and i really love him, heโ€™s my best friend and my whole but i havenโ€™t been to school in like 2 weeks and i cant get myself to do my missing work. how are you? its been awhile since we spoke ^^

Im am doing pretty good. I still have some problems. I now have a relationship with two amizing people and they are helping my a lot with problems i have going on im my life. Maybe you just need a little more time intill you get your work done.^^

15 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Im am doing pretty good. I still have some problems. I now have a relationship with two amizing people and they are helping my a lot with problems i have going on im my life. Maybe you just need a little more time intill you get your work done.^^

im glad to hear you are doing better, im also glad you find people who make you happyย 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 11:02 AM, Faith B said:

i need a bfย I Love You Girlfriend GIF by P!NK

sammeeee but gf :(