This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Need a trans ftm boyfriend

_Jasper_    
Go to solution Solved by Bebop and Bebe,

3 hours ago, -Marra- said:

umm. today is just not a good day i feel like i am going to cry i am getting teasted agian and i have had 2 panic attacks and they where the worst i have had in awhile and i saw my crush kiss someone.

Hey this is Catsup, one of the support mentors.  It sounds like that was definitely not a good day and that things might be getting harder in general.  If it is something you would like to talk about, how long has the teasing been going on and how have you been managing?  Feel free to reach out here or confidential support if you would like!

Staff-Account.png

11 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Hey this is Catsup, one of the support mentors.  It sounds like that was definitely not a good day and that things might be getting harder in general.  If it is something you would like to talk about, how long has the teasing been going on and how have you been managing?  Feel free to reach out here or confidential support if you would like!

I have been bullied ever since kindergarten but it's always new people cause I move school a lot. I never told anyone about the bullies cause I never wanted anyone to worry even though it was and is really bad what they are saying.

• Hug 1

13 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

I have been bullied ever since kindergarten but it's always new people cause I move school a lot. I never told anyone about the bullies cause I never wanted anyone to worry even though it was and is really bad what they are saying.

That sounds very hard to deal with and I am sorry to hear the bullying has been following you.  Would you ever consider telling anyone about what is going on, so that something could possibly be done about the bullying?

Staff-Account.png

10 minutes ago, Catsup said:

That sounds very hard to deal with and I am sorry to hear the bullying has been following you.  Would you ever consider telling anyone about what is going on, so that something could possibly be done about the bullying?

I will probably never tell teachers or my friends like not even my parents know about it. I think the only people who even know about it you all. 

1 hour ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

Hi!

how r u?

5 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

how r u?

if u go to my post in mental health it’ll explain how im feeling 

4 hours ago, -Marra- said:

Hi!^^

Hey there^^

Just now, Just_Aether said:

Hey there^^

How r u ?

11 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

How r u ?

Not bad, a little bored. Been suffering with sickness at school. How about you, doll?

• Like 1

Not bad, a little bored. Been suffering with sickness at school. How about you, doll?

umm. I'm alright I guess. I hope you feel better.

8 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

umm. I'm alright I guess. I hope you feel better.

Thank you! Are you still being bullied? Is today going any better?^^

1 minute ago, Just_Aether said:

Thank you! Are you still being bullied? Is today going any better?^^

its not getting better,it got a little worst today...

10 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

its not getting better,it got a little worst today...

Oh no... What happened? *Holds your hand* You can tell me about it if you want?^^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

hi, i have good news 

Oh? I'd love to hear it!^^

4 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

Oh no... What happened? *Holds your hand* You can tell me about it if you want?^^

they put a note in my locker and it said I should not be here.

3 minutes ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

hi, i have good news 

what is it?

Just now, -Marra- said:

*Frowns* Is there anyway you can make it so they cant put things in your locker? (I have a very strong opinion about that note but it involves alot of cursing and yelling so I will keep it to myself) And again, dont listen to them. You are a king and they dont deserve to be in your presence... Someone I love said that to me once... I hope it helps...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Mara you deserve to be anywhere you want and they’re just haters! at least you know who you are and your this sweet and kind person and you have so much going for you but can they say the same HELL NO! 

*Frowns* Is there anyway you can make it so they cant put things in your locker? (I have a very strong opinion about that note but it involves alot of cursing and yelling so I will keep it to myself) And again, dont listen to them. You are a king and they dont deserve to be in your presence... Someone I love said that to me once... I hope it helps...

i can't stop them from putting stuff in my locker but i just ripped up the note. I didn't listen to them

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

i can't stop them from putting stuff in my locker but i just ripped up the note. I didn't listen to them

are you in middle school or elementary? have u told your parents?

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

Good! Dont let them get to you! Stay Strong! Plus ultra! *smiles* Let me know if I can help! *Hugs you* You got this kid!

• Like 1