This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Trauma

Alone for Valentine's Day

C3C3 Β  Β 

So I'm alone for Valentine's Day despite having a crush who says she likes me back(ik that sounds petty but hear me out) I got her stuff, as one does, a teddy bear, fake flowers, and a chocolate rose. I tried to see if it could be a conversation starter when I gave it to her, but she just said thanks and ignored it. When I saw her after school I assumed she left it in her locker in the orchestra room because she didn't have it. So now I feel very single and very in pain because I have a cramp and am technically in the friendzone. So yeah.

Anyone else?

Edited by C3C3

1 hour ago, C3C3 said:

So I'm alone for Valentine's Day despite having a crush who says she likes me back(ik that sounds petty but hear me out) I got her stuff, as one does, a teddy bear, fake flowers, and a chocolate rose. I tried to see if it could be a conversation starter when I gave it to her, but she just said thanks and ignored it. When I saw her after school I assumed she left it in her locker in the orchestra room because she didn't have it. So now I feel very single and very in pain because I have a cramp and am technically in the friendzone. So yeah.

Anyone else?

yep i am right there with you but at east you told your crush I am way to scared to even tell mine. Maybe it will get better for you two also.Β 

I got rejected, lmao!Β Fail Heart Break GIF by RETROFUNK

but im ok!Β Happy Cheering GIF by bluesbear

but he's so tall!!!!!!! he's 6/1Β Hungry Chicago GIF by Brookfield Zoo

can i keep posting gif's?Β beg please GIF by Toca Boca

do you want to be friends?Β Happy I Love You GIF by Sarah The Palmer

Goal Omg GIF by JustViralΒ Funny Face Dog GIFΒ Very Funny Puppy GIFΒ Chilling Hot Tub GIFΒ Side To Side Reaction GIFΒ baby lol GIF by America's Funniest Home VideosΒ Dog Eavesdropping GIF

4 hours ago, Faith B said:

do you want to be friends?Β 

Hi!

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I spent the day mentally, physically, and emotionally drained bc my bio parents’ anniversary is Valentines Day and it just brings up a lot of bad memories. There’s also the fact that my dad left the night before to go to NY, leaving us in CA to spend time with his brothers rather than staying with his kids.

Β 

Β 

Honestly I’m just not in a good mental space this month.

Edited by TinyDinos

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.
11 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

I spent the day mentally, physically, and emotionally drained bc my bio parents’ anniversary is Valentines Day and it just brings up a lot of bad memories. There’s also the fact that my dad left the night before to go to NY, leaving us in CA to spend time with his brothers rather than staying with his kids.

Honestly I’m just not in a good mental space this month.

Hey @TinyDinos

Thank you for sharing this with us. I know that another mentor is currently checking in with you, and I'm wondering, would you like to talk about this with them? If not, I am more than happy to explore this with you, or if you don't want mentor support for this, then that's okay too. Take care and speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e