i just need someone to know i´m real

finnthegod74    

i wish people would just stop acting like i´m not a person just cuz i have autism they think it´s funny to act like i´m invisible cuz i don´t like to talk a hole lot well it´s not fun but i just can´t seem to tell them to stop. my own parents act like i´m a robot but here´s the thing i´m not i´m a person how feels things i know i don´t always feel emotions but i don´t think that makes me any more less of a human then them i mean they call me crazy and they just let my siblings say and do whatever they want to me it´s fucked up i just want one person to treat me like a real human-being.

• Hug 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

That sounds really tough and I’m so glad you found us. One of our mentors will be in touch shortly to give you some advice. Welcome to our community @finnthegod74 😊

Staff-Account.png

14 hours ago, finnthegod74 said:

i wish people would just stop acting like i´m not a person just cuz i have autism they think it´s funny to act like i´m invisible cuz i don´t like to talk a hole lot well it´s not fun but i just can´t seem to tell them to stop. my own parents act like i´m a robot but here´s the thing i´m not i´m a person how feels things i know i don´t always feel emotions but i don´t think that makes me any more less of a human then them i mean they call me crazy and they just let my siblings say and do whatever they want to me it´s fucked up i just want one person to treat me like a real human-being.

Hey,

Thanks for opening up to us about this. It sounds like there has been a really tough dynamic in your life for quite a while now, but at this point, you can clearly see it for what it is and I get the impression you're getting ready to do something about it which is great. I just want you to know that we will treat you like a real human-being here and we want to listen to you and understand your situation. I'm wondering, how would you say all of this impacts you emotionally? What does it bring up for you? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

37 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Thanks for opening up to us about this. It sounds like there has been a really tough dynamic in your life for quite a while now, but at this point, you can clearly see it for what it is and I get the impression you're getting ready to do something about it which is great. I just want you to know that we will treat you like a real human-being here and we want to listen to you and understand your situation. I'm wondering, how would you say all of this impacts you emotionally? What does it bring up for you? 

thank you for say you will treat me like a real human-being 

and it´s hard to Explain the emotions i have when it comes to any thing the only way i can bested explain it is i don´t feel like i´m worth anything and i feel as if i´m a hopeless mess that just hates living cuz of what my parents tell me cuz when my step-dad yells at me and calls me a lazy bitch it really hurts and well then i think i am a lazy bitch. sorry if that to much 

55 minutes ago, finnthegod74 said:

and it´s hard to Explain the emotions i have when it comes to any thing the only way i can bested explain it is i don´t feel like i´m worth anything and i feel as if i´m a hopeless mess that just hates living cuz of what my parents tell me cuz when my step-dad yells at me and calls me a lazy bitch it really hurts and well then i think i am a lazy bitch. sorry if that to much 

I'm autistic too (asperger's) and sometimes I struggle to feel worthy as I'm sure a lot of people on the spectrum and anyone (ever) does. Know that uoure not alone and things will get easier

On 11/14/2022 at 12:02 PM, finnthegod74 said:

Hey there,

That's not too much at all. This is a completely non-judgemental space in which you can express your feelings however you want, so do not worry about swearing or anything like that. I can imagine why this hurts you so much. I can imagine that this has been quite an isolating experience and you feel like no one is on your side in a way - is that fair to say? 

I'm wondering, how has it made you feel about the people who treat you this way?

On 11/15/2022 at 11:11 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's not too much at all. This is a completely non-judgemental space in which you can express your feelings however you want, so do not worry about swearing or anything like that. I can imagine why this hurts you so much. I can imagine that this has been quite an isolating experience and you feel like no one is on your side in a way - is that fair to say? 

I'm wondering, how has it made you feel about the people who treat you this way?

i know it may seem rude but i feel like i hate my family cuz of what they do to me 

On 11/20/2022 at 9:16 PM, finnthegod74 said:

i know it may seem rude but i feel like i hate my family cuz of what they do to me 

Hey there,

That's not rude at all; your feelings are valid and you can say whatever you want here. I can totally see why you would feel so negative towards your family after this. It's really hurtful. If you could say one thing to all of them and get away with it, no consequences, what would you say? Really go for it. This is your safe space to let all of your feelings out.