This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

I have confidence to come out, but not really.

Egg    

I was just watching some trans memes on youtube when one of the memes was about how you have to forge your gender. So my brain thought " did this by dropping 'the anvil to forge gender on' on my duck". I cannot stop gagging my self as to not waking up my sleeping parents with depressed laughter and that fraze.

one day until doomsday.

Is it weird that if someday someone asks me about my child hood, I'll just start it with "this is a story of how I died" just because I'm a nerd.

spacer.png

Hey there,

How is everything going? What is going on tomorrow that makes it doomsday?

On 10/15/2022 at 6:29 AM, Egg said:

one day until doomsday.

Is it weird that if someday someone asks me about my child hood, I'll just start it with "this is a story of how I died" just because I'm a nerd.

spacer.png

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Egg said:

Its the day I come out as trans, and did.

Hey there,

How did it go in the end and how are you feeling now?

9 hours ago, Egg said:

They sound kike JK Wroling or how ever the frick I spell the name.

Depresed

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling depressed, and I can gather from what you've said that it didn't go too well. Would you like to talk about it, or do you need a bit of time to process? We are here for you. Remember, things can change as well, and these kind of situations usually get better over time because quite often, people just need some time to come to terms with the idea and get used to it. 

• Thanks 1

I just feel like that my parents are boomers and they don't really understand what it's like to defy the social norm, and I thought it was going to be a good time to come out because I feel like they started respecting my friends pronouns and gender more, but I was wrong. I was compared to a fricking (nothing against tadpoles, I'm just ticked off right now) tadpole that thinks that it's going to be a tadpole for ever, and my mom, who seemed more like the LGBTQIA+ supporter said "I think you're just sad and missing grandpa right now, and this is how you deal with it." First of all, I am sad, I considered self not alive for a few months after he died. And second of all, there is no event that just makes someone trans. Lastly know my phone has "to be visible at all times while I'm at home to make sure your using the internet correctly," so basically saying that the internet makes you trans (even though you can discover your self through the internet, it just doesn't "put LBT' bull poop into your head").

It's been almost 24 hours and I'm still treated like I just killed the president, a thing not to be respected and always monitored. I still get dead named and misgendered, like my opinion of my life doesn't matter, just their view of me fathering a bunch of straight white christian cis kids. I just hate this, but I really don't know if it's better than being closeted (still in the cupboard about being pan).

I just really wanted to get a weight off of my chest, and wanted just one, to respect me. I really don't think that's too much to ask for. Just to be happy and free.

spacer.png

My aunt and uncle on my mom's side is the only people that have a pride flag in their homes, I almost just want to live with them, but my aunt lives in an apartment with her two cats and has just enough money to feed them all, and my uncle is always working and rarely home with only himself and his legos.

18 hours ago, Egg said:

I just feel like that my parents are boomers and they don't really understand what it's like to defy the social norm, and I thought it was going to be a good time to come out because I feel like they started respecting my friends pronouns and gender more, but I was wrong. I was compared to a fricking (nothing against tadpoles, I'm just ticked off right now) tadpole that thinks that it's going to be a tadpole for ever, and my mom, who seemed more like the LGBTQIA+ supporter said "I think you're just sad and missing grandpa right now, and this is how you deal with it." First of all, I am sad, I considered self not alive for a few months after he died. And second of all, there is no event that just makes someone trans. Lastly know my phone has "to be visible at all times while I'm at home to make sure your using the internet correctly," so basically saying that the internet makes you trans (even though you can discover your self through the internet, it just doesn't "put LBT' bull poop into your head").

It's been almost 24 hours and I'm still treated like I just killed the president, a thing not to be respected and always monitored. I still get dead named and misgendered, like my opinion of my life doesn't matter, just their view of me fathering a bunch of straight white christian cis kids. I just hate this, but I really don't know if it's better than being closeted (still in the cupboard about being pan).

I just really wanted to get a weight off of my chest, and wanted just one, to respect me. I really don't think that's too much to ask for. Just to be happy and free.

spacer.png

Hey,

It sounds like things are still intense at home, and that's okay. It might be that your family just needs some time to come around to the idea, and the fact is, if your mom can be more accepting of your friends, then she can be more accepting of you as well. What do you think? In this kind of situation, patience is key. I know that probably isn't the answer you're looking for right now, but it's important that I am truthful. There is hope though, and plenty of people I've supported have been in similar situations to you, and it has gotten better for them. Hang in there.