This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Death, Disordered Eating, Other

I cant 😭

-Leila-    

Hey there,

I just replied to your other comment, but you could reply here instead if that’s what you’d prefer? What has happened? We are here for you and hope you’re as okay as you can be. Take care and speak soon.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

23 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I just replied to your other comment, but you could reply here instead if that’s what you’d prefer? What has happened? We are here for you and hope you’re as okay as you can be. Take care and speak soon.

He's gone😭

3 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I'm going sleep I can't stand being awake any longer night:(😪

Hey there,

We've just replied to your message. If you've gone to bed, I hope you get a restful sleep. We will be here for you tomorrow. Remember, you can always speak to the ward staff about your struggles as well. Take care, Leila. 

4 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

We've just replied to your message. If you've gone to bed, I hope you get a restful sleep. We will be here for you tomorrow. Remember, you can always speak to the ward staff about your struggles as well. Take care, Leila. 

I have they have put a nurse watching me as I have obviously told them about my friend ending himself  

• Digital Mentor

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I can't imagine what you are going through at the moment. How are you feeling now? Please know that we are here for you!

Staff-Account.png

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I can't imagine what you are going through at the moment. How are you feeling now? Please know that we are here for you!

Hi Aurora. 

I'm trying to stay looking forward I really am. I wish I wasn't told buy I'm glad I was. I'm just struggling I couldn't sleep I really badly wanted to self harm. I've just had enough. I'm being g watched now very closely just in case I try doing something stupid. It's so annoying. Wish he never ended his life

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hi Aurora. 

I'm trying to stay looking forward I really am. I wish I wasn't told buy I'm glad I was. I'm just struggling I couldn't sleep I really badly wanted to self harm. I've just had enough. I'm being g watched now very closely just in case I try doing something stupid. It's so annoying. Wish he never ended his life

This has obviously come as a big shock and it will take a while to process what has happened. We're all here for you. I can imagine that you might be having a lot of strong emotions at the moment. Please know that this is natural and it's good to let them out and share how you feel.

I can imagine it must feel annoying having someone watch you all the time. But they are doing this to keep you safe. Do you feel safe at the moment? 

Staff-Account.png

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

Just now, Aurora said:

This has obviously come as a big shock and it will take a while to process what has happened. We're all here for you. I can imagine that you might be having a lot of strong emotions at the moment. Please know that this is natural and it's good to let them out and share how you feel.

I can imagine it must feel annoying having someone watch you all the time. But they are doing this to keep you safe. Do you feel safe at the moment? 

Yeah I'll have to feel safe. I'm just cant thunk straight. I have so much going on. Eating disorder issues etc now this honestly I'm a failure 😔. If I wasn't here I would of been able to hold his hand. I probably won't be able to go to his funeral 😔 

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

9 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Yeah I'll have to feel safe. I'm just cant thunk straight. I have so much going on. Eating disorder issues etc now this honestly I'm a failure 😔. If I wasn't here I would of been able to hold his hand. I probably won't be able to go to his funeral 😔 

It's very normal to feel guilty or blame ourselves in this situation. Please know though that none of this was your fault. And it sounds like you were a really good friend to them. What do you think you would say to a friend, if they were in your situation? 

Have you asked anyone if you might be able to go to this funeral? 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

It's very normal to feel guilty or blame ourselves in this situation. Please know though that none of this was your fault. And it sounds like you were a really good friend to them. What do you think you would say to a friend, if they were in your situation? 

Have you asked anyone if you might be able to go to this funeral? 

I'm not stable enough unfortunately 😕. My health is going down hill. I dont know what I would say sorry. I'm just trying to keep myself from showing the world I'm hurting. Because honestly why would anyone care.

• Digital Mentor

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

I'm not stable enough unfortunately 😕. My health is going down hill. I dont know what I would say sorry. I'm just trying to keep myself from showing the world I'm hurting. Because honestly why would anyone care.

We all care. It's really understandable that you are hurting. You've had so much going on in your life! It can help the healing process to let it out and share when you are hurting. Please don't feel you have to keep it inside. We're here for you and we are here to listen and support you through this  

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Aurora said:

We all care. It's really understandable that you are hurting. You've had so much going on in your life! It can help the healing process to let it out and share when you are hurting. Please don't feel you have to keep it inside. We're here for you and we are here to listen and support you through this  

Thanks. I have so many deficiencies so I just had a B12 injection. My health and mental health is so hard

• Digital Mentor

7 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Thanks. I have so many deficiencies so I just had a B12 injection. My health and mental health is so hard

I know it might not feel like it now but things will get better again. You've got lots of support around you and you're working really hard to get better and keep a positive outlook. 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

I know it might not feel like it now but things will get better again. You've got lots of support around you and you're working really hard to get better and keep a positive outlook. 

Managed to keep food down. Going to do a bit of revision stuff probably English that's easy then I'm going for a nap 😴 

• Digital Mentor

4 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Managed to keep food down. Going to do a bit of revision stuff probably English that's easy then I'm going for a nap 😴 

Great that you managed to keep some food down. That sounds like a good plan. I'll talk to you later

Staff-Account.png

10 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Great that you managed to keep some food down. That sounds like a good plan. I'll talk to you later

:)

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

Struggling 

Hey Lelila,

Thank you for opening up to us. I really like how willing you are to share what's going on for you; many people can find it hard to be so open, and it's really great that you're able to do this :)

Would you like to tell me more about how you're feeling? What has come up for you today?

52 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lelila,

Thank you for opening up to us. I really like how willing you are to share what's going on for you; many people can find it hard to be so open, and it's really great that you're able to do this :)

Would you like to tell me more about how you're feeling? What has come up for you today?

I went for a nap, all I can think about is him. I woke up crying apparently which the nurses had to calm me down. I'm trying mu best.