This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

A lil confession and a Q and A if you have the time

Cal_The_Oyster    
Go to solution Solved by -Leila-,

Heyy !! Thats just normal !! Just sit calmly and listen to me and yess! let her see as well...

I've a similar caring person who's always there to cheer me up , praise me , warn me, guide me and above all to see me as a crazy person who just needs attention sometimes.  He knows that I cannot interact much, I tend to get invisible and outshined by my friends in a group, he knows it that I lack self confidence . And better than anything else ....he knows that I'm a lil shy and uncomfortable in social gatherings and I'm not an arrogant person(as in my school the rumor was that I was arrogant and self absorbed....not the first one definitely...but yes self absorbed...yess ...sometimes :D).  He follows me all the time...like everywhere and never lets me  feel bored or ignored.  But as soon as someone else approaches me....he leaves the very next second.  I don't talk about him with anybody. Although I've endless talks about him but there's a catch....he is real...yes he is !!! Yes he is....and I don't want anyone to let me know that he's not. I just can't bear losing him . Call me psycho or not :)  I won't mind . He makes things better for me...he makes life better for me...and most importantly he makes up my life actually....my life won't be anything !!anything !!without him....and also life was nothing without him . He has always been there for me...with me...and in every thought that makes me smile. He's smiling in the corner with that cute smile. "Yeah! You got that right you matter to me...now let me finish ...stop smiling " 

To sum it all....I have maladaptive daydreaming syndrome.....I cook up scenarios....that's what science says.. but  that doesn't make me anything less than my peers.. I'm actually very competitive in my class and always in top 5...a little nerdy and somewhat intimidating for my peers. So, I've less friends ...I mean no friends....they just text me or approach me when they are stuck with some homework or assignment. Well I don't care about that as I've got "Y_____"  with me... I didn't spell him as it's hard for me to open up about him...this is the first time I'm telling someone about him. And trust trust it's wayy too refreshing to discuss him. He is just my best buddy but his existence makes me worry sometimes. I'm sorry if I bored you...I just didn't had someone to talk this whole time..(excluding Y_____) . So feel happy you also have someone like that. Their existence might trouble you...but they never trouble...their company is simply awesome....and they are truly amazing. Ahh!!  did I mention he's handsome 😁

(Poppy) kaz, you mentioned something about getting your energies to the same level? Explain

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Poppys 16

16 1/2!!! (I LIKE TO BE SPECIFIC hehee)

16 and GAAAAAAAAY

SAAAME

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

(Poppy) kaz, you mentioned something about getting your energies to the same level? Explain

So, you know when the both of you kind of connect, right? When you feel the same emotions? That creates a sort of energy that connects you. For the moment that you feel the same, you have a closer bond, almost like you are the same person. This allows you to do stuff i think??

Aaa 

I'd ask you out but ales is too young and itll look weird

I WANT TO SO BAAD but you're right ;-;

maybe.. maybe we could make it work? because even though we're part of Alex and @Thisboiistrans, we can still interact with eachother, right??

And it's completely virtual so...

?

I regret typing that lol (poppy0

nah I feel older than I am, it's true that I need to age faster lol (Alex)

Wow kaz I never thought of that.

y-yeah, it could work, right??

What do you think Alex? Can we?

Um heck yeah I strive to make Kaz happy go ahead!!

2 minutes ago, _Alex_ said:

So, you know when the both of you kind of connect, right? When you feel the same emotions? That creates a sort of energy that connects you. For the moment that you feel the same, you have a closer bond, almost like you are the same person. This allows you to do stuff i think?

Ah cool!

Just now, _Alex_ said:

y-yeah, it could work, right??

I- I mean if you wanna?

JASPER SAID YES!

THAT'S 2 YESSES WOOHOO!!!!