This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

A lil confession and a Q and A if you have the time

Cal_The_Oyster    
Go to solution Solved by -Leila-,

Heh thanks (poppy) wish o could do something for Jaspers (thisboiistrans in other words) but I cant get him anything so I'm stuck on what to do

Jasper (thisboiistrans but its poppy here) got me a card without his mum knowing 

(Poppy) yeah he hid it all day and then (he told me I was asleep) on the night before my birthday he wrote it.

And yeah he truly is

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

(Poppy) yeah he hid it all day and then (he told me I was asleep) on the night before my birthday he wrote it.

And yeah he truly is

Awww if I knew I'd write you a card pops

(Poppy) my gosh it feels like I've taken over his body like a human.

His mum said something to him like "you're not acting like yourself"  which was weird 

His mum said something to him like "you're not acting like yourself"  which was weird 

Maybe he's feeling down 😔 

(Poppy) and then she mentioned that he kept muttering about me under his breath to which we snuck a look at each other and  went "oooh no"

(Poppy) and then she mentioned that he kept muttering about me under his breath to which we snuck a look at each other and  went "oooh no"

Damn

Hes been Ok. I kinda "faded" for a spell last year and he said that hit him hard.