This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

I feel awful

-Leila-    

1 hour ago, Leila2 said:

I feel trapped inside a body I wish never was born

Hey,

We are here for you and we've just sent a message to check in. Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

We are here for you and we've just sent a message to check in. Take care and speak soon. 

Did you

6 hours ago, Leila2 said:

Did you

Sure did! I can see that you've replied, so all good :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Just now, Monsoon said:

Sure did! I can see that you've replied, so all good :) 

Okay, thankfully! Phew 

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Bisexual_queen said:

Woke up crying 

Hi there, I'm Blondie, one of the support mentors.

How are you feeling now? Did something specific happen to make you cry or a general feeling low?

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Hi there, I'm Blondie, one of the support mentors.

How are you feeling now? Did something specific happen to make you cry or a general feeling low?

Hi blondie nice to meet you.

Just everything is all getting to me especially school. I just feel overwhelmed with it all which is why I think I woke up crying. I also had a dream I think which I dreamt about my best friend who passed away earlier this year.

• Ditch the Label Staff
22 hours ago, Bisexual_queen said:

Hi blondie nice to meet you.

Just everything is all getting to me especially school. I just feel overwhelmed with it all which is why I think I woke up crying. I also had a dream I think which I dreamt about my best friend who passed away earlier this year.

It's difficult when you wake up after dreams like that - from my own experience, it can take a long time for that feeling to fade. Have you had any support around losing your friend?

With school - are you coming up to exams? I know that adds a whole other layer to feeling overwhelmed. 

Staff-Account.png

6 hours ago, Blondie said:

It's difficult when you wake up after dreams like that - from my own experience, it can take a long time for that feeling to fade. Have you had any support around losing your friend?

With school - are you coming up to exams? I know that adds a whole other layer to feeling overwhelmed. 

Hi blondie. It was my dog who I had lost, she was my best friend, my mum and dad support me and I support them through loosing her.

I am yes, I got put a year back as I have learning problems etc, but I am doing exams which is really stressing me out.

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Bisexual_queen said:

Hi blondie. It was my dog who I had lost, she was my best friend, my mum and dad support me and I support them through loosing her.

I am yes, I got put a year back as I have learning problems etc, but I am doing exams which is really stressing me out.

I’m so sorry you lost your dog, that’s so hard to go through.

Do you have support in place at school to prepare for the exams? 

Staff-Account.png

15 hours ago, Blondie said:

I’m so sorry you lost your dog, that’s so hard to go through.

Do you have support in place at school to prepare for the exams? 

I am on half term right now, I have teachers who I can talk to but it's hard because so many people are unwell in my family, my grandad has a brain disease, its my nans anniversary, so I'm going through it all, and now I'm doing exams it's all too much.

• Ditch the Label Staff
37 minutes ago, Bisexual_queen said:

I am on half term right now, I have teachers who I can talk to but it's hard because so many people are unwell in my family, my grandad has a brain disease, its my nans anniversary, so I'm going through it all, and now I'm doing exams it's all too much.

That is a lot, you're right.

After half-term, could you meet with one of the teachers and ask them to help you plan out your studies / revision? Sometimes going through this step by step and making a plan can remove a lot of stress and give you some balance.

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

29 minutes ago, Blondie said:

That is a lot, you're right.

After half-term, could you meet with one of the teachers and ask them to help you plan out your studies / revision? Sometimes going through this step by step and making a plan can remove a lot of stress and give you some balance.

I could yes. I think I'll talk to my English teacher, as at the moment most of the people in my class only come in for exams and that stresses me out which I don't know why, but I thought that if I had a 1-2-1 session with a teacher for revision then that could help me and my mental health too.

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 minutes ago, Bisexual_queen said:

I could yes. I think I'll talk to my English teacher, as at the moment most of the people in my class only come in for exams and that stresses me out which I don't know why, but I thought that if I had a 1-2-1 session with a teacher for revision then that could help me and my mental health too.

That sounds like a good plan!

I would think that people coming in just for exams is a constant reminder of the exam period. 

Let us know how you get on and remember, we're always here.

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

16 minutes ago, Blondie said:

That sounds like a good plan!

I would think that people coming in just for exams is a constant reminder of the exam period. 

Let us know how you get on and remember, we're always here.

Thank you.

• Like 1