Jump to content

Identity changing?


Recommended Posts

Okay so I have been wondering for the past week if I'm actually Nonbinary or Trans- 

But I don't know how to tell like which one I am--

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, lKail said:

Okay so I have been wondering for the past week if I'm actually Nonbinary or Trans- 

But I don't know how to tell like which one I am--

Hey,

Thanks for sharing this. Can you tell me more about the thoughts you've been having around your gender identity?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Like when I get called a she I hate it, but when I get called a he I just correct the person to they. But I don't hate it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
23 hours ago, lKail said:

Like when I get called a she I hate it, but when I get called a he I just correct the person to they. But I don't hate it?

Hey there,

That's interesting that you don't hate it when you get called he; what do you think that means? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't really know what thats means tbh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, lKail said:

I don't really know what thats means tbh

Hey,

That's okay, just a curious question :) 

Are you still wondering whether you're nonbinary or trans? In terms of figuring out which one you might be, how would you explain the difference between the two to someone else?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am a bit trying to figure out whether i'm nonbinary or trans yeah. Well I feel like when you're trans you wanna be the opposite gender and when your nonbinary your in between, I kinda wanna be the opposite gender but I don't fully know like how that would even happen because I'd still get called my deadname and my birth gender, so I feel like I'd even get confused sometimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, lKail said:

I am a bit trying to figure out whether i'm nonbinary or trans yeah. Well I feel like when you're trans you wanna be the opposite gender and when your nonbinary your in between, I kinda wanna be the opposite gender but I don't fully know like how that would even happen because I'd still get called my deadname and my birth gender, so I feel like I'd even get confused sometimes.

Hey there,

Okay, so from what you've said, it sounds like you might be worried about how it would work out if you transitioned and that you might get confused by other people deadnaming you; is that right? If so, then that suggests that you might already know if you're trans or nonbinary, and that you're focusing on how it would actually work. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah that is right, I'm leaning towards the Trans now a bit more ngl, I was trying to think last night how it would work but I don't even know how it would.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, lKail said:

Yeah that is right, I'm leaning towards the Trans now a bit more ngl, I was trying to think last night how it would work but I don't even know how it would.

Hey there,

I'm wondering, can you tell me what you know about the transition process so far? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All I know about the transitioning is that its a changing of how you look and how people treat you to become your true gender. It can also involve changing your name and preferred pronouns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
12 hours ago, lKail said:

All I know about the transitioning is that its a changing of how you look and how people treat you to become your true gender. It can also involve changing your name and preferred pronouns.

Hey there,

Yeah, what you've mentioned there is definitely a big part of the transitioning process. There is also the physical aspects in terms of taking hormones, changing your appearance, and surgeries as well.

I'm wondering, what do you think it would be like for you to transition?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I feel like it'd feel amazing because I wouldn't have to hide who I actually am anymore. But for me I'd only do one surgery and I feel like that'd help alot with me transitioning into a guy and yeah the whole hormones thing too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, lKail said:

Well I feel like it'd feel amazing because I wouldn't have to hide who I actually am anymore. But for me I'd only do one surgery and I feel like that'd help alot with me transitioning into a guy and yeah the whole hormones thing too.

Hey,

Yeah, the process of transitioning must be amazing and make you feel like you're closer to living as your authentic self :) 

I'm wondering, what do you think you need to do to take a step towards living more authentically? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I could ask my mom or dad if I could get a therapist but I'd want a gender therapist, also I've just never liked how I look in my body and I would just love to have a deeper voice tbh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, lKail said:

Well I could ask my mom or dad if I could get a therapist but I'd want a gender therapist, also I've just never liked how I look in my body and I would just love to have a deeper voice tbh.

Yeah, a gender therapist would be really useful. Could you maybe have a conversation about going to therapy in general and see if they would be open to that first?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh I forgot to mention that yesterday, so I asked my mom if I could go to therapy but her response was "What can you tell a stranger that you can't tell your own parents?", Like everything apparently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah like shes asked me before what was stressing me out because I'm "too young" to have stress, like WHAT??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2022 at 4:53 PM, lKail said:

Alr I will. :3

hello Kai

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...