Its alr, and thats good

yw

Nice to meet ya too

I am not that great at making friends online but i'll try

Want to be friends😅

Same kinda TvT

But ye we can 

• 2 weeks later...

Well it was both but I've been thinking because I felt Kai didn't suit me anymore, I absolutely love the name Nick and it fits me like really well.

I did Kai when I was NB just so I felt I had a little of my birthname with me and I wasn't changing everything but Nick just fits me better because it has no trace of my birthname and I can finally have my dream name (which is Nick), also I have asked my dad numerous of times if I could get my haircut styled how I want but every time he just says the same thing "No".  I have no idea what to do because I can't try to transition AT ALL, because I can't get a binder cuz I lost touch with my bestie and I can't get the haircut. So yeah also I have been trying to get my grades up because SOMEHOW I am failing (kinda) 3 classes and I just have so much stress on me rn. The bestie thing? Yeah whenever I try to call her it just rings twice and goes "call rejected". 

I put Nick on my moms b-day card because I don't wanna hide who I am anymore, they figured out that I am Trans and I got lectured once again. They told me that being Trans and Gay and all that is satanism, I don't believe that because if thats the kind of heaven that doesn't accept nor support, then is it really heaven? That sounds more like hell to me if I'm being honest. They yelled/lectured me for about an hour and a half, and I just really can't stand their homophobic and transphobic hurtful words. They told me its just a phase yet I know I'll still feel the same way as soon as I move out as well. I also got told that they will never call me Nick because that isn't my name and never will be. I legit CAN'T WAIT till I move out cuz as soon as I do I'm meeting my gf and if they still don't support me and try to tear me down, then I'll just not talk to em.

I honestly don't know what to do

• Ditch the Label Staff
16 hours ago, lNickl said:

I honestly don't know what to do

Hi there, I'm so sorry that you don't have your their support, it's such a normal reaction to want to share ourselves with those we love. Do you have any wider family members that are / could be supportive?

Staff-Account.png

My brother who I told about me being Trans told me that maybe I should't be because my mom and dad are worrying him, I don't think he knows that you can't just like stop being who you are-

Also tbh I think the only person who might accept and support/help me would be my second older sister, when I can get talk to her again I'll tell her about me being Trans and I'll try to see if she can get me a binder.

• Ditch the Label Staff
6 hours ago, lNickl said:

My brother who I told about me being Trans told me that maybe I should't be because my mom and dad are worrying him, I don't think he knows that you can't just like stop being who you are-

Also tbh I think the only person who might accept and support/help me would be my second older sister, when I can get talk to her again I'll tell her about me being Trans and I'll try to see if she can get me a binder.

Speaking to your sister sounds like a good start. If you have her support then this might make speaking to your parents an easier situation if and when you decide to share with them.

Meanwhile, we're here for you. 🏳️‍⚧️ 

Staff-Account.png

Ty and when they figured out that I was Trans they didn't like it so I guess it'll make it a little bit more difficult for me to become Nick-

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 hours ago, lNickl said:

Ty and when they figured out that I was Trans they didn't like it so I guess it'll make it a little bit more difficult for me to become Nick-

There does come a point when a friend or family member needs to start doing some work of their own. So for example, you should't need to lead them through this in its entirety as you will, and should be concentrating your energy on your own life.

Of course you can signpost them to places / resources which will help them (we can assist with these if you would like).

I realise that I'm over simplifying this but you are Nick, you know you're Nick - you more than anyone knows your identity. 

Staff-Account.png

Tyy I'm literally tearing up rn 

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
14 hours ago, lNickl said:

Tyy I'm literally tearing up rn 

We're here for you. 

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png