I am scared please help me.

Egg    

8 hours ago, Egg said:

I makes me feel elivated.

Hey there,

That's good to hear :)

How is everything else going for you at the moment? Would you like support with anything? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Things are going good, but harboring this secret from my parents is starting to make me feel uncomfortable around them. I've paid more attention to my parents lately when there is some with a "non normal sexuality" as my parents would say to see their reactions, and my mom's rections are more uplifting than my dad's/.

Thanks, Jaylen!

10 hours ago, Egg said:

Things are going good, but harboring this secret from my parents is starting to make me feel uncomfortable around them. I've paid more attention to my parents lately when there is some with a "non normal sexuality" as my parents would say to see their reactions, and my mom's rections are more uplifting than my dad's/.

Thanks, Jaylen!

Hey there,

Ah, that's an interesting observation of your parents. What do you think that means? 

15 hours ago, Egg said:

I think it means niether are really like people like me, but my mom will probly be the first one of my parents to support me

Hey there,

Yeah, I think that's pretty likely too. How did it feel seeing her react in a more uplifting way? 

Hey there,

I noticed what you said about how your mother has been reacting in a more uplifting way when people who identify with non-heterosexual orientations come up, and I was wondering how it makes you feel seeing that more positive reaction? :) 

8 hours ago, Egg said:

Certenly slightly more better.

Hey,

Yeah, I bet, and it sounds like she'll be supportive when you come out; what do you think? How is everything else going for you at the moment? 

10 hours ago, Egg said:

My grandfather's death day is coming up.

Hey @Egg

I'm sorry to hear that. How are you feeling about it? When is the anniversary? 

19 hours ago, Egg said:

I feel really sad about it, and its on the 27th of january

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling sad; it's totally normal to experience that, especially as an anniversary comes up, and I'm sure other people in your family are feeling it too. Are you going to do anything on the day for the anniversary? Some people find it helpful to write a letter to their loved one who passed away as it can help them to feel a little bit better. What do you think?

23 hours ago, Jaylen said:

Oh, we're you guys really close? 

yes, we where.

6 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling sad; it's totally normal to experience that, especially as an anniversary comes up, and I'm sure other people in your family are feeling it too. Are you going to do anything on the day for the anniversary? Some people find it helpful to write a letter to their loved one who passed away as it can help them to feel a little bit better. What do you think?

I am writing a letter to him, and I'm going on a hike of his death day.

16 hours ago, Egg said:

yes, we where.

I am writing a letter to him, and I'm going on a hike of his death day.

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear you're writing a letter and keeping yourself occupied on the anniversary. How did it go with the writing? 

18 hours ago, Egg said:

Pretty good, considering I had motivation from a newspaper clipping about him.

Hey there,

I hope you're feeling as okay as you can be today. Have you been on your hike yet? If so, how was it?

53 minutes ago, Egg said:

Not yet,  I think it'd gonna be round' 8 tonight.

Hey there,

An evening hike, how exciting! How long will it take? Also, who is going?

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

An evening hike, how exciting! How long will it take? Also, who is going?

I personally recommend walking around the peak district and calke abbey (if you live in the UK)

7 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I personally recommend walking around the peak district and calke abbey (if you live in the UK)

Thank you! I would love to go on more hikes.