Jump to content

Safety plan


Princess-Lilly
 Share

Recommended Posts

Who would I go to if I am struggling?
- My daughter I'd take her out.
- I'd support others aka come on here
- My nan she's a beautiful blessing in my life
- I'd take Teddy out of his pit

What brings these on and how Do I keep safe?
- Past trauma.
- Abuse previously
- Any self injury triggers on Soical Media
- Late at night when I am alone
- I normally fall asleep
- I go for walks

why am I staying alive?
- Teddy
- My nan
- My daughter
-friends
- People around me
- I don't want to leave my little girl

What's stopping you from leaving?
- I can't leave my little girl
- I think people who miss me
- I in the end do want to be here
- I cry I hurt but in the end I am strong
- I want to keep supporting others

What makes you happy?
- Adventures
- Holidays
- Taking Layla to school makes me happy and proud
- Having a little dog
- Being able to live and not scared on getting raped again
- People friends making me smile

What gets you down?
- when things previously get mentioned
- when people hate on me about my eating disorder
- labels that hurt me inside
- when people bully my daughter
- when I get called fat etc

Keep smiling beautiful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Lillyrose 👋🏻

It is really good to acknowledge what’s going on for you, but to also list the positive things in your life.

Our mentors are here for you any time should you need any support or advice. 🤗

Have a lovely Saturday.✨

 

  • Thanks 1

image.png

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Hey Lillyrose 👋🏻

It is really good to acknowledge what’s going on for you, but to also list the positive things in your life.

Our mentors are here for you any time should you need any support or advice. 🤗

Have a lovely Saturday.✨

not doing good. really down and i self harmed i am a mess

Keep smiling beautiful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
23 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

not doing good. really down and i self harmed i am a mess

Hi Lilly,

Just spoke with Monsoon who has said they are already private messaging you. 

- Harper

staff-member-b.png.9efcd0d23163ec0e57258

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

Who would I go to if I am struggling?
- My daughter I'd take her out.
- I'd support others aka come on here
- My nan she's a beautiful blessing in my life
- I'd take Teddy out of his pit

What brings these on and how Do I keep safe?
- Past trauma.
- Abuse previously
- Any self injury triggers on Soical Media
- Late at night when I am alone
- I normally fall asleep
- I go for walks

why am I staying alive?
- Teddy
- My nan
- My daughter
-friends
- People around me
- I don't want to leave my little girl

What's stopping you from leaving?
- I can't leave my little girl
- I think people who miss me
- I in the end do want to be here
- I cry I hurt but in the end I am strong
- I want to keep supporting others

What makes you happy?
- Adventures
- Holidays
- Taking Layla to school makes me happy and proud
- Having a little dog
- Being able to live and not scared on getting raped again
- People friends making me smile

What gets you down?
- when things previously get mentioned
- when people hate on me about my eating disorder
- labels that hurt me inside
- when people bully my daughter
- when I get called fat etc

I wanna make one 

I'm not single! 🥺💖

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
22 minutes ago, JessFlower33 said:

I wanna make one 

Hey Jess,

How are you? We ask people to make a safety plan when they are feeling suicidal and like they want to take their own life as it helps them to stay focused. Have you heard of them before? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Jess,

How are you? We ask people to make a safety plan when they are feeling suicidal and like they want to take their own life as it helps them to stay focused. Have you heard of them before? 

Hey,

I aren't suicidal just urges to self harm 

I'm not single! 🥺💖

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

do you feel unsafe? if you need immediate help right now I would call 999. If your not maybe reach out to @Monsoon they can help you stay safe. Hugs

Thanks.

 

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I just want to let you know that I've messaged you to check in and see how you're doing. Speak soon. 

Ye just can't cope 😢 

I'm not single! 🥺💖

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...