i have a question.

laura132    

Hey @laura132

How are you feeling at the moment? I'm wondering, at the time when you were in therapy, is there a chance that you were tearing up and you didn't realise? I guess that we can still be teary even though we are quiet. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling good and that you hated therapy. Can I ask, why do you think you hated the session? 

Hey,

Ah, okay, thanks for explaining that. Can I ask, if she didn't distract you, how would your emotional response have played out in the session? What do you think would have happened and how might you have felt? 

Thank you for telling me that, Laura. Are you able to tell me more about why you feel hurt? It's okay if you don't feel comfortable enough to do this, and I completely understand. Speak soon. 

Hey,

That's a shame that she didn't want to be friends with you anymore. It can be quite upsetting when a friendship breaks down, especially if you were pretty close to them. How are you feeling about it? Did Eileen explain why she didn't want to carry on as friends? 

Hey,

Yeah, I totally get why you're feeling abandoned. When a friendship comes to an end, it can be really tough and the feelings can stick with us for a while. How are you feeling today?

I'm wondering, what kind of trouble did you have when you were hanging out with her? 

Hey,

Ah, that's a shame that she didn't want to be friends anymore because of that. Is there anything else that made her not want to carry on?

Also, how was your therapy session?