Introducing Community Wardens!

Harper ย  ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Introducing Community Wardens!

As our community grows, so too does our commitment to keeping the forums a safe space and positive experience for all. In light of this growth and continued commitment, we are super excited to share the launch of our new Community Warden programme!

Community Wardens are specifically trained in moderation and user safety. Unlike our Digital Mentors, they are not trained in delivering support. A Warden is your first port of call if you're worried about a piece of content or user on Community or are struggling to use a feature.

Wardens are able to hide and lock content and issue polite notices and warnings to users as a way of ensuring that our Community Guidelines remain central to everything being talked about on Community.

Identifying a Warden

You can spot a Warden by their green username, along with the special Warden badge and signature (shown at the bottom of this post) that is displayed below all of their forum posts.

image.png

ย 

Who are the Wardens

We are currently piloting the Warden programme and are thrilled to share that our first Community Warden is @Daisie! As the Warden team grows, we'll be taggingย all Wardens in this post.

- Harper

image.png

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

I got slightly excited when I saw the notification as it could have been a possible role but I dont think I have the time to monitor all posts ๐Ÿ˜…

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey! Nice to see you guys, thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to seeing you all around in the forums. Iโ€™m really approachable so anything youโ€™re worried about content wise, let me know.ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 1

ย 

ย 

• 2 months later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff

@Lillyrose4

This thread explains what Community Wardens are, and why we are here on the community.

I saw you comment that you were unsure what Wardens were, so I thought this would be helpful to you.

Any questions at all please just ask. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

ย 

Just now, Daisie said:

@Lillyrose4

This thread explains what Community Wardens are, and why we are here on the community.

I saw you comment that you were unsure what Wardens were, so I thought this would be helpful to you.

Any questions at all please just ask. ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you

how do you become one

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, Lillyrose4 said:

thank you

how do you become one

You are very welcome! Hope this helped.

At the moment we are just piloting this programme.ย 

ย 

ย 

Just now, Daisie said:

You are very welcome! Hope this helped.

At the moment we are just piloting this programme.ย 

okay so no one else can be one?

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

okay so no one else can be one?

Currently, no. However, as this community grows I am sure opportunities may arise for additional team members, to whom may asked to apply for said role. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Daisie said:

Currently, no. However, as this community grows I am sure opportunities may arise for additional team members, to whom may asked to apply for said role. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Meeeee ima stay in close eyes ๐Ÿ˜‰

2 minutes ago, Daisie said:

i am almost a unicorn i am so happy @Harper

• Like 1