Koala girl Β  Β 

As u know I am bi if u want 2 talk

• Like 2

I have told my parents I just need to tell my aunt because she will get jealous that everyone knew b4 her.

16 hours ago, Bekah said:

I like to talk too!

also I’m bi and proud of it!

just haven’t told my parents…

I am exactly the same as u rn lol

I haven't told mine but you can think of different ways to tell them, like:

Writing a note and giving it to them

Leaving a note for when you go out

Slipping it in to a conversation

Making a big deal/presentation/song/whatever to tell them

Uhhhhhh..... Get someone else to???????? (Probs not tho)

Or you could just 'accidentally' let them stumble across your ditch the label account where it says it!

Hope these help!

I just talked to them seperatly I think that if you just talk to them they might understand

• Like 1

Hi

• Like 1

Ack I did not mean to just say hi I meant to say hi I am bi as well and have not told my parents yet but not because they don’t support they are really supportive but I’m just not ready to tell them and Bekah I’m afraid I don’t have any advice except no matter what your parents say you are perfect just the way you are and that there will always be people that support you and understand youΒ 

• Pride 3

18 hours ago, Saphira said:

Ack I did not mean to just say hi I meant to say hi I am bi as well and have not told my parents yet but not because they don’t support they are really supportive but I’m just not ready to tell them and Bekah I’m afraid I don’t have any advice except no matter what your parents say you are perfect just the way you are and that there will always be people that support you and understand youΒ 

Hey Saphira. Thanks for sharing your situation with the others members here. I'm wondering, would you like support for what's going on at the moment? We can help you if you like, just say the word.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

7 hours ago, jd_27 said:

I’m bi but i’ve only told my brother and close friend recently.

Hey,

Welcome. I'm one of the digital mentors and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. How did it go telling your brother and close friend? :)

On 6/28/2021 at 9:46 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Welcome. I'm one of the digital mentors and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. How did it go telling your brother and close friend? :)

it was fine i guess..they’re were already expecting me to not be straight actuallyπŸ˜‚β€¦.and my friend was like β€œur so fruityΒ just come out alreadyβ€πŸ’€.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

HelloπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jd_27 said:

it was fine i guess..they’re were already expecting me to not be straight actuallyπŸ˜‚β€¦.and my friend was like β€œur so fruityΒ just come out alreadyβ€πŸ’€.

Hey,

Ah, glad to hear thatΒ it was fine. If you'd like support with anything, just say the word. We are here for you if you need us :)