Koala girl    

Idk if I’m really meant to be here but I’m bi-curious and I kinda need advice on how to find out if you truly are bisexual . I see boys as attractive and I see girls and I’m like omg prettyyy 😅 I would definitely experiment kissing girls as well as boys .  The only thing is I feel like I would only date very specific types of girls whereas I would date a much bigger variety of boys if that makes any sense . Does it sound like I’m bi idk please someone help me 😂x

2 hours ago, ZoeA895 said:

Idk if I’m really meant to be here but I’m bi-curious and I kinda need advice on how to find out if you truly are bisexual . I see boys as attractive and I see girls and I’m like omg prettyyy 😅 I would definitely experiment kissing girls as well as boys .  The only thing is I feel like I would only date very specific types of girls whereas I would date a much bigger variety of boys if that makes any sense . Does it sound like I’m bi idk please someone help me 😂x

Hey @ZoeA895

Welcome to our community :)

Thank you for sharing how you're feeling at the moment. I think that you've kind of answered your own question. Having more experiences is the best way to find out really. Although it may take a while, just trust the process and know that you will have the answers one day; it does get better. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 7/3/2021 at 9:47 AM, ZoeA895 said:

You could be bi!

There is no need to put a label on yourself or feel like you are pressured to tell everyone as soon as you are certain on your sexuality, but if you are attracted to both genders (like meh) than thats awesome!

If peeps dont think its awesome they need to stop talking and spreading negative energy and just go live in a hole.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I am mentally freaking out because I’m the next hour or two I am going to tell my mom I am bi does anyone have any advice I know my mom avidly supports the LGBTQ+ community but I am still nervous and freaking out HELP!

• Like 1

Hey @Saphira

I know that two hours have passed now, but just incase you haven't told her yet, I want to say, just remember that it's okay and totally normal to feel nervous. If it does feel like too much, there are plenty of things you can do to calm down, and you can take a look at our support guides here if you're struggling for something to do: 

You're in a good position because you know that your mum avidly supports the LGBTQ+ community, and you can be sure that she will react well, so try to take some comfort in that. If it feels ike too much telling her face-to-face, you could always write her a letter or send an email/message. This can make it less nerve-wracking. 

Let us know how it goes/how it went! 

It went amazing my mom was really calm and happy and we told my dad then as well and he was the same way we all even laughed at how nervous I was😁

• Like 2
  • Pride 1

11 minutes ago, Saphira said:

It went amazing my mom was really calm and happy and we told my dad then as well and he was the same way we all even laughed at how nervous I was😁

Good for u 

7 hours ago, Saphira said:

Aww, that's amazing - I'm really glad to hear that it went well :). How are you feeling about it all now? I bet you're relieved! 

I have slept better than I have since I first found out I was bi

Hey @Saphira

Ahh, that's good. I bet you feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders! Keeping a secret like that can be quite stressful, but we usually only realise how stressful it was once we get it off our chest. I'm pleased to hear that it all went well for you 🙂

Do you think you'll tell anyone else soon? 

Yes I plan to call and tell my aunt today but then I don’t know. Right now my two best friends my great grandma and my parents know and they are the people I am closest to as well as my aunt so I will eventually tell others but I think I will stick with this core group for now 

Hey @Saphira

Yeah, I think the best way to tackle this kind of thing is to go at your own pace and make sure that you feel absolutely ready to do something before going ahead with it :). I noticed that you posted this message 8 hours ago, and I'm wondering, did you tell your aunt? If so, how did it go? 

Not yet I hope to ask her if she can call in a couple minutes though 

Ya she was just as supportive as my parents 

Hey @Saphira

Ahh, that's amazing news again. You must be feeling so good after telling her too! How are you feeling? 🙂

Great I feel so much calmer now 

Hey @Saphira

I'm really glad to hear that. You must be proud of yourself for coming out - it can take a lot of courage and it certain isn't easy! Is there anything else that you would like support with right now? 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 11:47 PM, Koala girl said:

Hi I’m bisexual.

I created this group for anyone who is bisexual and we can talk about anything.

Koala girl 

Hi, I’m new as well and I am 11 years old.I am here for advice because I am bi but my dad is homophobic and so are my grandparents and all my other relatives on my dads side of the family. I have known I’m bi for about 4 months and I know my mum will support me (hopefully) but I am terrified because sometimes she can be unpredictable. If anyone can help me please I would really appreciate it. Thanks and sorry if my life just came spilling out

On 7/4/2021 at 9:10 PM, MoonieOwl said:

You could be bi!

There is no need to put a label on yourself or feel like you are pressured to tell everyone as soon as you are certain on your sexuality, but if you are attracted to both genders (like meh) than thats awesome!

If peeps dont think its awesome they need to stop talking and spreading negative energy and just go live in a hole.

I like the idea of them all living in a hole but can it be one that is never ending?

4 minutes ago, Awesome_ninja said:

Hi, I’m new and I am 11 years old.I am here for advice because I am bi but my dad is homophobic and so are my grandparents and all my other relatives on my dads side of the family. I have known I’m bi for about 4 months and I know my mum will support me (hopefully) but I am terrified because sometimes she can be unpredictable. If anyone can help me please I would really appreciate it. Thanks and sorry if my life just came spilling out

All of the advice that I can offer is you will know the right time to come out and anyone who doesn’t support you are crazy as even though I don’t know you I can already assume that you are a nice and good human being 

Thanks but I am honestly not very brave even though I knew my parents would support me I almost chickened out last minute in my opinion you are brave for sharing you story with us and asking for help that was honestly my biggest problem I also have some more advice if you have a friend you can tell that you trust that will help take a lot of your shoulders and be a good first step to telling your mom 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Awesome_ninja said:

Hi, I’m new as well and I am 11 years old.I am here for advice because I am bi but my dad is homophobic and so are my grandparents and all my other relatives on my dads side of the family. I have known I’m bi for about 4 months and I know my mum will support me (hopefully) but I am terrified because sometimes she can be unpredictable. If anyone can help me please I would really appreciate it. Thanks and sorry if my life just came spilling out

Hey @Awesome_ninja

No need to apologise at all - we are here to help you 🙂

It's good to know that your mum will support you. I see that you've said your dad is homophobic as well as other people in your family. I'm wondering, how has this been for you? What kind of things have they said and done? I hope you're okay. Speak soon.