Jump to content

Introducing User Ranks and Badges!


Harper
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Ditch the Label Staff

 

It's Update Time!

What a week! The sun is finally shining, lockdown is easing up and most importantly: we’re releasing tons of new exciting features to make your experience on our community even better! We’re so proud of the community that we’re building together and have really enjoyed reading your feedback over the past few weeks since we launched our new interface. We’ve also enjoyed hearing just how much our support has helped you and love to read the kind and open-minded posts you’ve been sharing with other users. We are constantly working hard to constantly improve our community and to make it as easy and as enjoyable to use as possible.

Today we are launching several new features! 🎉

Introducing User Ranks

Visit your profile or click on your username in the navigation bar and you'll see your user rank! We're introducing 14 different ranks based on your level of activity and participation within the community. Not only does this reward you with new features and shiny new badges, but it also helps users tell the difference between new members to our community versus users who are super active. Whenever you post, blog or even react to somebody else's content, you'll receive points which will determine your user rank. The more points you get, the higher your rank. For now, we have 14 different levels and over time, we'll be exploring add-ons to this system. Don't worry, we've looked at all of your previous activity on community and already awarded you points and determined your rank!

Your rank will display on your profile and below your username in all of your posts! 😃

Introducing User Badges

On your profile, you may have already noticed the new badge showcase - this is visible on all user profiles and you'll be able to earn new badges in so many different ways. Some badges will be based on your activity on community, others will be awarded individually by staff and we'll also be introducing some limited edition badges that can be earned through participating in competitions and events. Whenever you receive a badge, you'll receive a notification and it'll instantly show on your user profile. We're not going to spoil the surprise, so the criteria to achieving most of the new badges will be hidden. But for now, here's a preview:

badge-best-answer.png Best Answer Badge: automatically received if a response you post to a thread is marked as the Best Answer.

badge-hello.png Howdy Badge: automatically received after posting an introduction.

badge-AMA.png AMA Audience Badge: ask a question for a celebrity or special guest during an AMA session to receive this.

badge-gone-viral.png Gone Viral Badge: create a popular thread or blog to receive this.

badge-pride-3.png Pride 2021 Badge: available during June 2021.

 

Over the coming weeks, we'll be introducing even more features - including push notifications to your phone whenever somebody responds to your posts!

Enjoy!

- Harper 😃

 

  • Like 3

staff-member-b.png.9efcd0d23163ec0e57258

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

please can i have a pride badge please?

Yes same! I am commenting on a ton of blogs because i am trying to up my status. I hope I can ever reach rockstar status...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Star23 said:

Yes same! I am commenting on a ton of blogs because i am trying to up my status. I hope I can ever reach rockstar status...

your getting there!!! 

Keep smiling beautiful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2021 at 4:39 PM, Harper said:

Damnnnn! We've given out 48,395 badges since we launched this feature! 🎉

can I have the pride badge please?

Keep smiling beautiful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff

Hi all!

The Pride 2021 badge was available in June 2021 and no longer available. The post has been updated to reflect this. Have issued you both the Pride 2021 badge as a gesture of goodwill 🙂@Star23 @Lillyrose4

staff-member-b.png.9efcd0d23163ec0e57258

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Harper said:

Hi all!

The Pride 2021 badge was available in June 2021 and no longer available. The post has been updated to reflect this. Have issued you both the Pride 2021 badge as a gesture of goodwill 🙂@Star23 @Lillyrose4

thank you so much! your awesome 

  • Pride 1

Keep smiling beautiful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2021 at 3:23 PM, Harper said:

It's Update Time!

What a week! The sun is finally shining, lockdown is easing up and most importantly: we’re releasing tons of new exciting features to make your experience on our community even better! We’re so proud of the community that we’re building together and have really enjoyed reading your feedback over the past few weeks since we launched our new interface. We’ve also enjoyed hearing just how much our support has helped you and love to read the kind and open-minded posts you’ve been sharing with other users. We are constantly working hard to constantly improve our community and to make it as easy and as enjoyable to use as possible.

Today we are launching several new features! 🎉

Introducing User Ranks

Visit your profile or click on your username in the navigation bar and you'll see your user rank! We're introducing 14 different ranks based on your level of activity and participation within the community. Not only does this reward you with new features and shiny new badges, but it also helps users tell the difference between new members to our community versus users who are super active. Whenever you post, blog or even react to somebody else's content, you'll receive points which will determine your user rank. The more points you get, the higher your rank. For now, we have 14 different levels and over time, we'll be exploring add-ons to this system. Don't worry, we've looked at all of your previous activity on community and already awarded you points and determined your rank!

Your rank will display on your profile and below your username in all of your posts! 😃

Introducing User Badges

On your profile, you may have already noticed the new badge showcase - this is visible on all user profiles and you'll be able to earn new badges in so many different ways. Some badges will be based on your activity on community, others will be awarded individually by staff and we'll also be introducing some limited edition badges that can be earned through participating in competitions and events. Whenever you receive a badge, you'll receive a notification and it'll instantly show on your user profile. We're not going to spoil the surprise, so the criteria to achieving most of the new badges will be hidden. But for now, here's a preview:

badge-best-answer.png Best Answer Badge: automatically received if a response you post to a thread is marked as the Best Answer.

badge-hello.png Howdy Badge: automatically received after posting an introduction.

badge-AMA.png AMA Audience Badge: ask a question for a celebrity or special guest during an AMA session to receive this.

badge-gone-viral.png Gone Viral Badge: create a popular thread or blog to receive this.

badge-pride-3.png Pride 2021 Badge: available during June 2021.

Over the coming weeks, we'll be introducing even more features - including push notifications to your phone whenever somebody responds to your posts!

Enjoy!

- Harper 😃

i am on rank Mythological 🙂 

Keep smiling beautiful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...