Introducing User Ranks and Badges!

Harper Β  Β 

2 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

Could be.

Yeah, she got banned quite a bit ago. Tbh, Leila kinda reminded me of Lilly...for a while I was skeptical they were the same personΒ 

yo, I just thought of that and the time frame and everything.......... thats kinda ~sus~ but I guess it does not really matter tho. U are smart

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

yo, I just thought of that and the time frame and everything.......... thats kinda ~sus~ but I guess it does not really matter tho. U are smart

It is, but I'm sure that if leila had a child we would know by now.....and either way, both are gone, so maybe we shouldn't really be getting skeptical of them when they're gone

1 minute ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

It is, but I'm sure that if leila had a child we would know by now.....and either way, both are gone, so maybe we shouldn't really be getting skeptical of them when they're gone

i mean it is not our business tbh, so then I kinda feel like πŸ’© for still being nosey, frankly tho i did not follow the drama :/

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

i mean it is not our business tbh, so then I kinda feel like πŸ’© for still being nosey, frankly tho i did not follow the drama :/

It isn't, that's why i haven't brought it up before........I followed only a bit of the drama

Do we just want to shut down our conversation before we start feeling guilty?

41 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

Do we just want to shut down our conversation before we start feeling guilty?

hey, sorry i was busy for a sec. I mean.. idk I think there is other knowledge to feast on :)

5 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hey, sorry i was busy for a sec. I mean.. idk I think there is other knowledge to feast on :)

Yep

They cheered for the same team in soccer/football too

3 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

Yep

They cheered for the same team in soccer/football too

Wait really?? haha... πŸ˜…πŸ«