To those who are getting their exam results this coming month 🌸

Megs-    

Hi everyone.

I know for many that will be getting all different kind of exam results, from GCSE’s to A-Levels. I just wanted to say that, I know getting your results can and probably will bring up many feelings. from, feeling ashamed that you haven’t done so well, or excitement. You should be incredibly proud of yourselves for sitting the exams, and then going through hours of practice to finalising those practise runs to do the full exam. I am incredibly proud of each and everyone of you that had revised and completed each exam you was doing. I know that you’ll be feeling a lot of emotions and stress, waiting for the results. I know from experience, when I got my results, I was absolutely petrified, and then when I received them I was very upset. But, know that the community is here for you, no matter what. You should be proud of yourself for putting in the hard work. Good luck & I hope you get the grades you are hoping for. The @Digital Mentor are here for when you receive them and if you’d like to talk about the results and your feelings around them. You’re not alone!

St Patricks Day Good Luck GIF by Jess Stempel

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 1

• Megs- changed the title to To those who are getting their exam results this coming month 🌸
  • Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hi everyone.

I know for many that will be getting all different kind of exam results, from GCSE’s to A-Levels. I just wanted to say that, I know getting your results can and probably will bring up many feelings. from, feeling ashamed that you haven’t done so well, or excitement. You should be incredibly proud of yourselves for sitting the exams, and then going through hours of practice to finalising those practise runs to do the full exam. I am incredibly proud of each and everyone of you that had revised and completed each exam you was doing. I know that you’ll be feeling a lot of emotions and stress, waiting for the results. I know from experience, when I got my results, I was absolutely petrified, and then when I received them I was very upset. But, know that the community is here for you, no matter what. You should be proud of yourself for putting in the hard work. Good luck & I hope you get the grades you are hoping for. The @Digital Mentor are here for when you receive them and if you’d like to talk about the results and your feelings around them. You’re not alone!

Thanks so much for sharing this thoughtful and supportive message @Megs-. It's amazing to see someone in the DTL community stepping up to offer encouragement and understanding to their peers this frequently. You're an asset to our community!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

booosttt

On 7/28/2024 at 8:01 AM, Luie said:

Thanks so much for sharing this thoughtful and supportive message @Megs-. It's amazing to see someone in the DTL community stepping up to offer encouragement and understanding to their peers this frequently. You're an asset to our community!

Awwww, you’re the sweetest!

9 hours ago, Luie said:

Lilo And Stitch Hug GIF

stitch GIF

6 hours ago, Luie said:

Absolutely love Lilo and Stich! 

It’s my favourite!

• Digital Mentor
On 7/27/2024 at 4:09 PM, Megs- said:

Hi everyone.

Thank you @Megs- for this great message! Yes we are here for anyone that would like to talk. As @Megs- stated: “You’re not alone!”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

Thank you @Megs- for this great message! Yes we are here for anyone that would like to talk. As @Megs- stated: “You’re not alone!”

Stay Strong Hang In There GIF

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Luie said:

Always a great support on community!

🫂🫂

• 2 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor

Just wanted to check in with anyone visiting this thread. Here to speak about exam results or anything associated with that! Feel free to reply on the thread or even send a message via Confidential support to us. 

Staff-Account.png

bump.

1 minute ago, Luie said:

Not sure what this means? 😅

Basically means just a word meaning bumping the thread so others see it :).

• Digital Mentor
24 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Basically means just a word meaning bumping the thread so others see it :).

Aw thanks, also, cool to learn something new!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

4 minutes ago, Luie said:

Aw thanks, also, cool to learn something new!

That’s okay, glad I made sense! ☺️🤣🫂