This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Updates, checking in and general chat

Aurora    

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, Megs- said:

How are you, Aurora? I miss you ❤️

Aww, thank you for checking in with me @Megs-. You're so kind ❤️

I'm good. Looking forward to the weekend. How about you? How are you today 🙂?

Staff-Account.png

On 8/29/2024 at 11:56 AM, Aurora said:

Hi lovely @jazzy.sky, I'm glad that you enjoyed reading my message. It's always lovely to hear from you, too ❤️

I am a huge ocean fan and I very much enjoyed all your descriptions of the different creatures - I have to say, I'm impressed by how many you saw. It sounds like there were some very unusual ones there. I love exploring rock pools but I am also fascinated by all the fish and sea creatures in the ocean. When I was 10 or 11 I even started to make my own book about whales and dolphins as I was particularly interested in them. I don't think I ever finished it though 😅

That's nice that you're planning on seeing your family again for Christmas. I really hope it works out 🤞. Are your parents planning on coming with you or will it just be you? 

When does your apprenticeship start? Can I ask, how are you feeling about starting your apprenticeship? I would imagine it probably feels like a big change, now that you have finished school. I'm here if you want to talk about it (but please don't feel you have to).

Have a lovely day 😊

Omg I just realised I wrote a huge message earlier but I isnt on here so I mustve forgot to press send? 😭😭😭😭😭

I am so sorry Aurora 😭

Awww you are so kind Aurora ♥️♥️ made my day! 

Omggg your book of whales and dolphins sounds amzingggg, so glad to hear you are also a big fan of the ocean too!!

Thank youu, I hope so too!! They are planning on coming with me but if not that's also fine, just as long as we are all together for Christmas is what matters

It started this Monday! (2nd September)

It was definitely a big change, was so scared and anxious before starting as I was worried if I wouldn't fit in but it's going awesome, the work is so cool and the people are all lovely 😊 

Hope you are having a wonderful day today!! ❤️❤️🫂🫂🫂🤗🤗🤗

• Digital Mentor
38 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Omg I just realised I wrote a huge message earlier but I isnt on here so I mustve forgot to press send? 😭😭😭😭😭

I am so sorry Aurora 😭

Awww you are so kind Aurora ♥️♥️ made my day! 

Omggg your book of whales and dolphins sounds amzingggg, so glad to hear you are also a big fan of the ocean too!!

Thank youu, I hope so too!! They are planning on coming with me but if not that's also fine, just as long as we are all together for Christmas is what matters

It started this Monday! (2nd September)

It was definitely a big change, was so scared and anxious before starting as I was worried if I wouldn't fit in but it's going awesome, the work is so cool and the people are all lovely 😊 

Hope you are having a wonderful day today!! ❤️❤️🫂🫂🫂🤗🤗🤗

No worries. Although it is annoying when that happens, isn't it? 

I really hope you get to spend Christmas with your whole family. Do you often get to spend it with your extended family? 

I am so, so, so pleased to hear that your apprenticeship is going awesome. It's great that all the people there are lovely, too. Are there lots of others doing an apprenticeship at the same time or are you the only apprentice? Would you like to share what type of apprenticeship you're doing.? Please don't feel you have to - I am just curious 😀

Thank you so much ❤️I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too 🤗🤗 Have you got anything nice planned? 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Aww, thank you for checking in with me @Megs-. You're so kind ❤️

I'm good. Looking forward to the weekend. How about you? How are you today 🙂?

I’m very tired, lol hugs 🫂.

• Digital Mentor
On 9/6/2024 at 12:58 PM, Megs- said:

I’m very tired, lol hugs 🫂.

I hope you managed to get some sleep last night and you're feeling more rested today 🤗

Staff-Account.png

Omg my messages keep disappearing @Aurora I replied to you message the day you messaged me 😭 I don't know what's happening im so sorry

9 hours ago, Aurora said:

I hope you managed to get some sleep last night and you're feeling more rested today 🤗

Thank you!