This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Updates, checking in and general chat

Aurora    

12 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I am back from my holiday and I look forward to catching up with you all over the next few days 😃!!

@jazzy.sky how did your last exam go? I hope really well!

@Megs- did you manage to get the Lilo and Stitch Lego? It sounds adorable!! 

Nope, because so much has happened. 

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I am back from my holiday and I look forward to catching up with you all over the next few days 😃!!

@jazzy.sky how did your last exam go? I hope really well!

@Megs- did you manage to get the Lilo and Stitch Lego? It sounds adorable!! 

Welcome back Aurora!! How was your holiday? Hope you had an amazing time!!! ♥️♥️♥️

My least exam was ok! Mechanics was a beautiful paper, stats was meh to be true but im glad its over now!

The weather has sucked over here so no skating as its been nothing but rain sadly :(

• Digital Mentor
On 7/9/2024 at 1:07 PM, Megs- said:

Nope, because so much has happened. 

I can imagine - this probably wasn't a priority anymore. Hopefully you can get it at some point though. It sounds really cute and will no doubt be fun to build 🙂

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 7/9/2024 at 4:49 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Welcome back Aurora!! How was your holiday? Hope you had an amazing time!!! ♥️♥️♥️

My least exam was ok! Mechanics was a beautiful paper, stats was meh to be true but im glad its over now!

The weather has sucked over here so no skating as its been nothing but rain sadly :(

Thank you so much 😃!! I did, I had an amazing time. I went to America as I have family there, who I haven't seen in ages. We did so much and it was lovely to see everyone again. I also got to be there for the 4th July celebrations, which was pretty exciting! 

So glad to hear that you've finished all your exams now and it sounds like they went pretty well, which is great. When do you get your results, if you don't mind me asking? 

How have your holidays been so far? Also, did you have a nice belated birthday celebration with your friends? 

I did hear that the weather was awful - that really sucks. Where is the summer 👀??

• Yay! 1

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Thank you so much 😃!! I did, I had an amazing time. I went to America as I have family there, who I haven't seen in ages. We did so much and it was lovely to see everyone again. I also got to be there for the 4th July celebrations, which was pretty exciting! 

So glad to hear that you've finished all your exams now and it sounds like they went pretty well, which is great. When do you get your results, if you don't mind me asking? 

How have your holidays been so far? Also, did you have a nice belated birthday celebration with your friends? 

I did hear that the weather was awful - that really sucks. Where is the summer 👀??

Awww yayyy, that is wonderful news!!

So glad you had fun in America with the family! Did you have a BBQ and see the fireworks on July 4th?

Thank youuu Aurora! I get results back sometime in August (i have no idea when tho haha)

Holidays have been very chill, recharged my AA batteries so my tamagotchi is now back! I had to stop playing with my tama because of school so now that its all over, my little pet is back!! Ive been travelling about and got lots of busy stuff going on

Had a family wedding and some other bits and bobs which spice up the days

I did have an awesome celebration with my friends! We all had an amazing time and it couldnt have been better!!

Haha fr where is it?

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww yayyy, that is wonderful news!!

So glad you had fun in America with the family! Did you have a BBQ and see the fireworks on July 4th?

Thank youuu Aurora! I get results back sometime in August (i have no idea when tho haha)

Holidays have been very chill, recharged my AA batteries so my tamagotchi is now back! I had to stop playing with my tama because of school so now that its all over, my little pet is back!! Ive been travelling about and got lots of busy stuff going on

Had a family wedding and some other bits and bobs which spice up the days

I did have an awesome celebration with my friends! We all had an amazing time and it couldnt have been better!!

Haha fr where is it?

We didn't have a BBQ but we took a picknick, watched the parade and then sat in the park until it got dark and watched the fireworks. They were really impressive!! 

I've got all my fingers crossed for you for your results day 🤞🍀 Hopefully it will be even better than what you're expecting. You worked really hard for this! 

I'm so glad you had such an awesome celebration with your friends ❤️Have you had time to see your friends over the holidays or has it been a bit difficult with travelling etc. ? Sounds like you've been pretty busy. Hopefully in a good way and it's not too much. 

I love that you have a tamagotchi. I had one as a kid and I loved it. Although as you can imagine (after what I have been telling you about how I'm not so good at looking after plants), I wasn't the best at looking after it 🙃

How was the family wedding? I hope you had a great time! 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, @Aurora! How are ya?🫂. Thought i’d check in!

On 7/12/2024 at 2:06 PM, Aurora said:

We didn't have a BBQ but we took a picknick, watched the parade and then sat in the park until it got dark and watched the fireworks. They were really impressive!! 

I've got all my fingers crossed for you for your results day 🤞🍀 Hopefully it will be even better than what you're expecting. You worked really hard for this! 

I'm so glad you had such an awesome celebration with your friends ❤️Have you had time to see your friends over the holidays or has it been a bit difficult with travelling etc. ? Sounds like you've been pretty busy. Hopefully in a good way and it's not too much. 

I love that you have a tamagotchi. I had one as a kid and I loved it. Although as you can imagine (after what I have been telling you about how I'm not so good at looking after plants), I wasn't the best at looking after it 🙃

How was the family wedding? I hope you had a great time! 

That's amazing Aurora 🤩🤩❤️❤️ how has your summer been so far?

Thank you so much for sending me good luck, I have no doubts that it will come in clutch ❤️❤️❤️

Since going to the wedding, I saw a few friends back at my house but now that I've been here for the summer holidays, no friends here sadly 😅

Aww thanknyouu, im so lucky to have a tama especially since I cant have pets so it keeps me company 💖 no wayyy, that's so cool!! Did you have one of the original series? 

Aww bless you, I definetly know the feeling 😅🫂 speaking of plants, how are they doing?

Family wedding was really lovely! Lots of food which was super nice, and it was so crazy to think that my cousin is married now and I couldn't be happier for him and his wife ❤️ 

I am so sorry seeing your message super late Aurora😓😓 hope you are having the most awesome day so far!

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hey, @Aurora! How are ya?🫂. Thought i’d check in!

Hey lovely @Megs-, thanks so much for checking in. Your message was the first message I saw today and it made me smile 😊

All good here. Had a very busy but nice weekend.  I know I'm not usually online on a Monday but I've swapped my days around this week (and I have tomorrow off) so I will only be online today and on Thursday. How are you doing? 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, jazzy.sky said:

That's amazing Aurora 🤩🤩❤️❤️ how has your summer been so far?

Thank you so much for sending me good luck, I have no doubts that it will come in clutch ❤️❤️❤️

Since going to the wedding, I saw a few friends back at my house but now that I've been here for the summer holidays, no friends here sadly 😅

Aww thanknyouu, im so lucky to have a tama especially since I cant have pets so it keeps me company 💖 no wayyy, that's so cool!! Did you have one of the original series? 

Aww bless you, I definetly know the feeling 😅🫂 speaking of plants, how are they doing?

Family wedding was really lovely! Lots of food which was super nice, and it was so crazy to think that my cousin is married now and I couldn't be happier for him and his wife ❤️ 

I am so sorry seeing your message super late Aurora😓😓 hope you are having the most awesome day so far!

No problem at all @jazzy.sky It's always lovely to hear from you. My day has been pretty good so far - although I did spill my tea all over my desk 😮 - luckily it didn't reach my laptop though 😅

I've had a very nice summer so far, thank you. The weather has been a bit mixed but it's been great seeing my family and old school friends and being outside a lot. 

How has your summer been? Have you had a chance to skate at all? I think you mentioned in a different thread, that you're back at home now. Is that right? Is it nice to be back?

It sounds like you had a great time at your cousin's wedding. I love a good wedding 😊

Yes, I think I did have an original tama. I have no idea what happened to it though.... That's nice that it's keeping you company. Sorry to hear you can't have any pets. If you could, what kind of pet would you like to have? 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

No problem at all @jazzy.sky It's always lovely to hear from you. My day has been pretty good so far - although I did spill my tea all over my desk 😮 - luckily it didn't reach my laptop though 😅

I've had a very nice summer so far, thank you. The weather has been a bit mixed but it's been great seeing my family and old school friends and being outside a lot. 

How has your summer been? Have you had a chance to skate at all? I think you mentioned in a different thread, that you're back at home now. Is that right? Is it nice to be back?

It sounds like you had a great time at your cousin's wedding. I love a good wedding 😊

Yes, I think I did have an original tama. I have no idea what happened to it though.... That's nice that it's keeping you company. Sorry to hear you can't have any pets. If you could, what kind of pet would you like to have? 

Hey wonderful Aurora!!

Aww thank you, always a pleasure to hear from you too! Oh nooo 😭 poor tea 🍵 I'm so glad it didn't ruin your laptop 😅 

Aww yay that's great to hear, I bet its lovely catching up with loved ones and having time to relax - hopefully the weather decides to make its mind up someday 😂😂

Summer has been hottt over here, been going to the beach which is my favourite thing to do in the summer and seeing all the fish underwater is amazing

It has been a bit chaotic and very busy but I'm just so glad to have a summer holiday 💖 

I sadly haven't had a chance to skate as my skateboard is at home in the UK and I'm still in Italy with the family - there are some skate shops over here (same can't be said for England haha) but the thing is theres nowhere to skate and the one skatepark there is, you have to pay to skate it - so safe to say, skating here is not an option 😂😂😅😅

Awwww I agree, I live a good wedding too

Do you have any memorable moments of any wedding you've been to?

Oh nooo 😭😭  im so sorry Aurora 

maybe one day you and your tama will reunite 💖

Aww thank youuu, if I could have any pet honestly I wouldn't mind because I am a huge animal lover - anything that isn't an insect or spider is cool with me!

On 8/5/2024 at 8:59 AM, Aurora said:

Hey lovely @Megs-, thanks so much for checking in. Your message was the first message I saw today and it made me smile 😊

All good here. Had a very busy but nice weekend.  I know I'm not usually online on a Monday but I've swapped my days around this week (and I have tomorrow off) so I will only be online today and on Thursday. How are you doing? 

You’re the lovely one I miss you when you’re not online ❤️🫂

• Digital Mentor
On 8/6/2024 at 3:41 PM, Megs- said:

You’re the lovely one I miss you when you’re not online ❤️🫂

Awww, you're so kind @Megs-  Thank you ❤️🤗!!

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 8/5/2024 at 1:30 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Hey wonderful Aurora!!

Aww thank you, always a pleasure to hear from you too! Oh nooo 😭 poor tea 🍵 I'm so glad it didn't ruin your laptop 😅 

Aww yay that's great to hear, I bet its lovely catching up with loved ones and having time to relax - hopefully the weather decides to make its mind up someday 😂😂

Summer has been hottt over here, been going to the beach which is my favourite thing to do in the summer and seeing all the fish underwater is amazing

It has been a bit chaotic and very busy but I'm just so glad to have a summer holiday 💖 

I sadly haven't had a chance to skate as my skateboard is at home in the UK and I'm still in Italy with the family - there are some skate shops over here (same can't be said for England haha) but the thing is theres nowhere to skate and the one skatepark there is, you have to pay to skate it - so safe to say, skating here is not an option 😂😂😅😅

Aww thank youuu, if I could have any pet honestly I wouldn't mind because I am a huge animal lover - anything that isn't an insect or spider is cool with me!

Hi @jazzy.sky, I'm so sorry but I didn't get a chance to reply to your message today and I have to log off now. I will make sure that I reply to your message first thing on Tuesday when I am back online. Take care 🤗

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

17 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi @jazzy.sky, I'm so sorry but I didn't get a chance to reply to your message today and I have to log off now. I will make sure that I reply to your message first thing on Tuesday when I am back online. Take care 🤗

No worries at all lovely Aurora! You are amazing and do so much 💖 hope you have a wonderful and well deserved rest 🫂🤗💫💖

Awww, you're so kind @Megs-  Thank you ❤️🤗!!

lol i wish

• Digital Mentor

My day is generally going well. Later today I have to work on completing some reports, but hope to reward myself after completing them with a shake :-). I hope everyone’s day is going alright, if not amazing! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mestizo said:

My day is generally going well. Later today I have to work on completing some reports, but hope to reward myself after completing them with a shake :-). I hope everyone’s day is going alright, if not amazing! 

i hope this went well, mestizo you’re awesome ☺️ 🫂

• Digital Mentor
On 8/8/2024 at 3:52 PM, Megs- said:

lol i wish

I'm not sure I get what you mean by that 🤷‍♀️? Sorry!! Would you like to talk about it? 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 8/5/2024 at 1:30 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Hey wonderful Aurora!!

Hi lovely @jazzy.sky, I'm so sorry I didn't have time to reply on Thursday. Thank you so much for being so understanding - I really appreciate it ❤️

That's great that you've been able to go to the beach and enjoy the hot weather. You mentioned seeing all the fish under water. Do you snorkel or maybe even scuba dive or is the water just very clear, where you are? Have you spotted any interesting fish yet? Although it does sound like you're missing going skating. Hopefully the weather will be OK when you get back to the UK so you can do lots of skating then. Have you had a chance to follow skateboarding when it was on during the Olympics. I managed to catch it a couple of times and it was really impressive I thought!

I do have quite a few memorable moments from some of the weddings I have been too. Luckily mostly good memories and some funny memories, too  (eg when one of the kids sighed heavily during one of the speeches and declared 'Boring!' in a loud voice. Luckily the happy couple were very chilled about it all and laughed, which made everyone else laugh, too). What about you? Any fun wedding memories you would like to share?

Yes, who knows 😊. I have moved a lot in my life so there is a chance that my Tama is waiting for me in a box somewhere and we will at some point be reunited 🙏 How is your Tama doing?  

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

Omg I am so sorry for not seeing this sooner @Mestizoand @Aurora

On 8/8/2024 at 5:34 PM, Mestizo said:

Hope that went well Mestizo and that the shake was delicious! How is your day going today? ❤️❤️❤️ may you have a wonderful day!

On 8/13/2024 at 2:06 PM, Aurora said:

Hi lovely @jazzy.sky, I'm so sorry I didn't have time to reply on Thursday. Thank you so much for being so understanding - I really appreciate it ❤️

That's great that you've been able to go to the beach and enjoy the hot weather. You mentioned seeing all the fish under water. Do you snorkel or maybe even scuba dive or is the water just very clear, where you are? Have you spotted any interesting fish yet? Although it does sound like you're missing going skating. Hopefully the weather will be OK when you get back to the UK so you can do lots of skating then. Have you had a chance to follow skateboarding when it was on during the Olympics. I managed to catch it a couple of times and it was really impressive I thought!

I do have quite a few memorable moments from some of the weddings I have been too. Luckily mostly good memories and some funny memories, too  (eg when one of the kids sighed heavily during one of the speeches and declared 'Boring!' in a loud voice. Luckily the happy couple were very chilled about it all and laughed, which made everyone else laugh, too). What about you? Any fun wedding memories you would like to share?

Yes, who knows 😊. I have moved a lot in my life so there is a chance that my Tama is waiting for me in a box somewhere and we will at some point be reunited 🙏 How is your Tama doing?  

Awww no Aurora dont apologise! I'm the one who should be saying sorry, I completely forgot to reply 😭😭😭

I really hope you are currently having a great day so far ❤️

The water is pretty clear but i love to put goggles on and get swimming under the deep water to see all the marine life 💖💖  i have spotted some really interesting fish, there was an entire school of fish that were huge and very oval with grey and yellow stripes and dots, some baby fishes that were the size of a pinky finger, very slim and shiny silver - looks like tiny anchovies

And loads of crabs, big hairy ones under the rocks and some other crabs with blue stripes on their claws

Some fish that had both green and red dots on their scales and I even saw a sand fish (the kind that are paper  thin and swim flat on their bellies and hide in sand) 

I also saw some black sea urchins and huge conch shells (the ones with the pink and orange rims) with the little critter alive and thriving 

There are also greeny brown fish that look like komodo dragons (I called the komodo dragon fish for this reason haha) which like to lie on the rocks under the sea and eat away at the algae

Awww thank you for always being so thoughtful! I hope the weather will be nice too so your plants can enjoy some sun ❤️ how are they doing? 

I sadly didnt get to watch any skating st the Olympics because over here there was no media coverage for it so i watched some highlights on youtube - the skating is so impressive!

Hahaha thats hilarious, I would've burst out laughing if i heard that xD its great that the couole took it well and everyone had a good laugh too

Ive been to 3 weddings in my life, one when i was 4, anither when i was 5 or 6 and then the most recent one this year

The only wedding where something fun/sweet happened was the one this year as my uncle gave a speech talking about how my cousin would tell him to play it cool and to park the car far way so it didnt look like he needed a wingman to get him to see h

And so he did just that, but my cousins girlfriend (now wife) anticipated him wanting to be parked far way and as soon as they opened the car door, she was there waiting for him 

However a funny thing that happened was when the priest was giving the homily he mentioned how my cousin was a huge fan of the Tellitubbies when he was little and that was so random 😂😂😂

Awwww yess ❤️

My tama is doing great thank you Aurora! Hes currently with the sitter so I dont have to worry about him when i go out and about (honestly such a helpful function)

Sending hugs and sorry again for replying ages late and for such a long message 😂😭

• Digital Mentor
On 8/23/2024 at 2:57 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Omg I am so sorry for not seeing this sooner @Mestizoand @Aurora

Hope that went well Mestizo and that the shake was delicious! How is your day going today? ❤️❤️❤️ may you have a wonderful day!

Awww no Aurora dont apologise! I'm the one who should be saying sorry, I completely forgot to reply 😭😭😭

I really hope you are currently having a great day so far ❤️

The water is pretty clear but i love to put goggles on and get swimming under the deep water to see all the marine life 💖💖  i have spotted some really interesting fish, there was an entire school of fish that were huge and very oval with grey and yellow stripes and dots, some baby fishes that were the size of a pinky finger, very slim and shiny silver - looks like tiny anchovies

And loads of crabs, big hairy ones under the rocks and some other crabs with blue stripes on their claws

Some fish that had both green and red dots on their scales and I even saw a sand fish (the kind that are paper  thin and swim flat on their bellies and hide in sand) 

I also saw some black sea urchins and huge conch shells (the ones with the pink and orange rims) with the little critter alive and thriving 

There are also greeny brown fish that look like komodo dragons (I called the komodo dragon fish for this reason haha) which like to lie on the rocks under the sea and eat away at the algae

Awww thank you for always being so thoughtful! I hope the weather will be nice too so your plants can enjoy some sun ❤️ how are they doing? 

I sadly didnt get to watch any skating st the Olympics because over here there was no media coverage for it so i watched some highlights on youtube - the skating is so impressive!

Hahaha thats hilarious, I would've burst out laughing if i heard that xD its great that the couole took it well and everyone had a good laugh too

Ive been to 3 weddings in my life, one when i was 4, anither when i was 5 or 6 and then the most recent one this year

The only wedding where something fun/sweet happened was the one this year as my uncle gave a speech talking about how my cousin would tell him to play it cool and to park the car far way so it didnt look like he needed a wingman to get him to see h

And so he did just that, but my cousins girlfriend (now wife) anticipated him wanting to be parked far way and as soon as they opened the car door, she was there waiting for him 

However a funny thing that happened was when the priest was giving the homily he mentioned how my cousin was a huge fan of the Tellitubbies when he was little and that was so random 😂😂😂

Awwww yess ❤️

My tama is doing great thank you Aurora! Hes currently with the sitter so I dont have to worry about him when i go out and about (honestly such a helpful function)

Sending hugs and sorry again for replying ages late and for such a long message 😂😭

Hi @jazzy.sky, no problem at all and no need to apologise. There really is no pressure at all for you to reply straight away and it's always nice to get a long message 😊

Your cousins wedding sounds like good fun. Haha. so funny that your uncle mentioned that about parking the car far away and how your cousin's now wife saw right through them 😅. And it's cute that your cousin was a big telletubbies fan - although I am not sure this is something he wanted everyone to know 😂😂

Wow, the sea around where you've been staying sounds amazing. Sounds like it's full of fishes and sea creatures. Are there proper rock pools there, too? I love exploring rock pools. It's always amazing what you can find! I saw that you mentioned in one of the other chats that you're back at home now. Are you glad to be home or do you miss being close to the sea? 

Yes, a tamagotchi sitter really sounds like a useful function!! I don't think mine had that. 

Thank you for the lovely wishes. I hope you are having a super day, too 😀

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @jazzy.sky, no problem at all and no need to apologise. There really is no pressure at all for you to reply straight away and it's always nice to get a long message 😊

Your cousins wedding sounds like good fun. Haha. so funny that your uncle mentioned that about parking the car far away and how your cousin's now wife saw right through them 😅. And it's cute that your cousin was a big telletubbies fan - although I am not sure this is something he wanted everyone to know 😂😂

Wow, the sea around where you've been staying sounds amazing. Sounds like it's full of fishes and sea creatures. Are there proper rock pools there, too? I love exploring rock pools. It's always amazing what you can find! I saw that you mentioned in one of the other chats that you're back at home now. Are you glad to be home or do you miss being close to the sea? 

Yes, a tamagotchi sitter really sounds like a useful function!! I don't think mine had that. 

Thank you for the lovely wishes. I hope you are having a super day, too 😀

Hey lovely @Aurora!

Aww thank youu, you're so kind thank you

Gosh yeah 😭😂 I felt the second hand embarrassment for him bless him

Yesss, lots of rock pools (although they are quite deep haha) I so wish you could've seen the critters there! Are you also an ocean fan? Also I am so sorry for such a long message about all the creatures I saw 😂😭 

Also you are so right, theres always so much to see in a rock pool!

I'm glad to be home but also sad to leave my family behind - it never gets easier :'(

hopefully with my apprenticeship, I get to have holiday time so I can see my family again for Christmas ❤️ im anxious that they might not let me but im remaining hopeful 🤞✨

Thank you Aurora, I was having a good day but reading your message made it even better!! Hope youbare having the loveliest day!

• Digital Mentor
On 8/27/2024 at 8:06 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Hey lovely @Aurora!

Aww thank youu, you're so kind thank you

Gosh yeah 😭😂 I felt the second hand embarrassment for him bless him

Yesss, lots of rock pools (although they are quite deep haha) I so wish you could've seen the critters there! Are you also an ocean fan? Also I am so sorry for such a long message about all the creatures I saw 😂😭 

Also you are so right, theres always so much to see in a rock pool!

I'm glad to be home but also sad to leave my family behind - it never gets easier :'(

hopefully with my apprenticeship, I get to have holiday time so I can see my family again for Christmas ❤️ im anxious that they might not let me but im remaining hopeful 🤞✨

Thank you Aurora, I was having a good day but reading your message made it even better!! Hope youbare having the loveliest day!

Hi lovely @jazzy.sky, I'm glad that you enjoyed reading my message. It's always lovely to hear from you, too ❤️

I am a huge ocean fan and I very much enjoyed all your descriptions of the different creatures - I have to say, I'm impressed by how many you saw. It sounds like there were some very unusual ones there. I love exploring rock pools but I am also fascinated by all the fish and sea creatures in the ocean. When I was 10 or 11 I even started to make my own book about whales and dolphins as I was particularly interested in them. I don't think I ever finished it though 😅

That's nice that you're planning on seeing your family again for Christmas. I really hope it works out 🤞. Are your parents planning on coming with you or will it just be you? 

When does your apprenticeship start? Can I ask, how are you feeling about starting your apprenticeship? I would imagine it probably feels like a big change, now that you have finished school. I'm here if you want to talk about it (but please don't feel you have to).

Have a lovely day 😊

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

How are you, Aurora? I miss you ❤️