I don't know what do do about this

-Aussie-    
Go to solution Solved by AshtonBeach,

Hey, sorry I don't think this is that bad but I have medication for depression and anxiety but its not working much anymore and I don't know what to do...

10 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

Hey, sorry I don't think this is that bad but I have medication for depression and anxiety but its not working much anymore and I don't know what to do...

Hi aussie Im a sorry to hear your meeds are not working try to relax ok listen to happy music and just breath ok? You will be fine jut keep taking your meds and remember we ar ehere for you!

I do keep taking them, but its not working any more and I am feeling bad again

1 hour ago, -Aussie- said:

Can you contact your doctor or whoever prescribed the meds? Sometimes they do stop working.

• Solution
2 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

I would contact whoever gives you your prescription and let them know your wellbeing is important and if your meds arnt doing there thing then you need to let them know 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

I would contact whoever gives you your prescription and let them know your wellbeing is important and if your meds arnt doing there thing then you need to let them know 

Hi @-Aussie-, thanks for reaching out. I know it can be difficult to admit that we're struggling after things have improved. I don't know about you, but I have, in the past felt guilty if I have been given something that didn't work. I'm now much better at going back to the doctors and advocating for myself. It has taken me some time and practice though to get to that point though where I feel comfortable doing so. 

What do you think of @AshtonBeach and @Emberfrost12 suggestion of going back to whoever has given you the prescription to let them know that it is no longer working? They might want to change the dose or try you on something else. How would you feel about making an appointment to talk about your meds not working or is this something you could do with some support? We're here for you

Staff-Account.png