What's your favourite way to exercise?

Harper ย  ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey fitfam!

I personally gain a lot from exercise and find it helps me navigate all sorts of emotions, plus generally just makes me feel super good (once I'm past the exhaustion state ๐Ÿคฃ). For me personally, I love HIIT class, running, hiking/walking and yoga the most. If I haven't been super active for a bit, I always find a long walk helps me get back into the flow of things.

How about you?ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

I find myself in lots of pain when I exercise due to my back condition. But, my boyfriend loves to workout, he does arms, check back etc. heโ€™s very into his fitness and gym stuff. He has his own gym at home so itโ€™s handy! Plus he likes his protein stuff. I find it fascinating!

It's gotta be just walking. I take my dog to a dog park and chase her around pretty often too

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 4/10/2024 at 4:58 PM, Harper said:

Hey fitfam!

I personally gain a lot from exercise and find it helps me navigate all sorts of emotions, plus generally just makes me feel super good (once I'm past the exhaustion state ๐Ÿคฃ). For me personally, I love HIIT class, running, hiking/walking and yoga the most. If I haven't been super active for a bit, I always find a long walk helps me get back into the flow of things.

How about you?ย 

I agree, exercise makes me feel really good. too and has a big impact on my wellbeing. Funnily enough my favourite way to exercise is different to my regular way of exercising. Regular exercise for me is running, pilates and walking. I've recently discovered wall pilates as well.ย 

My favourite way to exercise is hiking and horse riding but sadly I don't get to do either very often..... I have family who live in Cape Town, South Africa and every time I go and visit them, they know that they have to hike up Table Mountain with me at least once ๐Ÿ˜…. That's my favourite hike ever!ย 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

It's gotta be just walking. I take my dog to a dog park and chase her around pretty often too

Haha, chasing your dog round the park sounds like a great way to exerciseย ๐Ÿถย 

Staff-Account.png