I need your opinion on this

learningbrain    

"Yes,It wasn't cool. It broke my heart. My grandma said that she wouldn't come to meet me at the railway station. I was so damn sure she would come. Yes I shouldn't be angry since my prediction was wrong.

I don't consider the other reasons though.

She has apologized.

Yes she is replying fast. It's a good sign.

She gave me a bracelet. It's not something I would use daily. Its good that she bought me something. I wearing it everyday though. It's not that I liked it every much but It would get spolied if I don't use it.

The resin is in white colour. It has a gold colour chain. The resin in poured into a gold coloured flower shaped small container."

https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/topic/7337-are-teenagers-feelings-intense-than-others-feelings/page/3/#:~:text=Yes%2CIt wasn't,small container.

I don't understand her. Even her mom says she is unpredictable. We wer talking and she said she is responsible. I told I don't agree with that. Her mom also didn't agree. 

She had a friend named D. He proposed to her. She told she got butterflies when they hit thier heads. This happened even before I met. I don't know what exactly happened but by the time I got close to her thier relationship was strained. She told she will make him hate her. It was challenge. Don't know what happened after that. They fought. They got back together. I don't what happened but she is not talking with him. In the last conversation with her he told he was toxic and avoided her because of his studies(stupid reason). He told her to enjoy her life without his presence. I asked her many times if they were a couple but she says he isn't her boyfriend. 

One day she asked me if we can go on a date. I was shocked. I asked her if she was serious. She told me that she was serious. I asked her where we should go. She told that she doesn't know. I told her that she isn't the only person in my world and I have many things to do. I told her that we need to be selfish because we are an individual first and after that anything else. She told that it was a casual plan. She told she used the word date just because she didn't find any other word appropriate.

One day I told her that I am don't like the fact that I am more involved in the relationship with her. She says she is involved with me but not romantically. I told her that I didn't expect that.

I think it is clear she is loves me just as a friend.

https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/topic/7337-are-teenagers-feelings-intense-than-others-feelings/?do=findComment&comment=95820

She gave me two books

i)Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the Universe. She told she feels like Dante.

ii) the Sun is also a star. She told she feels like Natasha while giving me these books.

I completed reading the first book a few days ago.

I asked how she relates to him. I asked if she share information about masturbation with her friends just like Dante. She told she asks her friends about it. I asked her why she didn't ask me that question. She told she feels that I don't masturbate. I told her that I masturbate. I waa a little embarrassed to tell her that. She asked me when I started masturbating. I told her during 5 th class. She says I started way before her. She told she masturbated in October 2022. She told she doesn't feel like it. She asked me when I masturbated. I told her it was a few days ago. She says she doesn't feel like that. She asked me when I mastrubate. I told her that whenever I don't have any kind of work or when ever Im totally free. She asked me if I don't have anything else to do. It hurt me a little bit.

Today I told her that she doesn't know how to masturbate that is why she isn't liking it. It's a possibility isn't it. I think it hit her hard. She replied to me but she didn't say anything like it's fine.

I told her many things today. I told her that I found a girl in our class attractive the day she was absent.

I told her about one more girl who kissed me on the cheek and it made me blush.

I told her that I liked touching a girl's ( she considers me as her sister)Belly. I really liked her. I slept beside her.

I told her that I look into the mirror fully naked when ever no one is present in the house.

I told her that she is the first person to know it all.

She told she was obliged. She told me that I am showing my real self.

https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/topic/7337-are-teenagers-feelings-intense-than-others-feelings/?do=findComment&comment=95826

Today I dreamt of friend who studied with me in the 6 th grade. She is a really good girl and I liked her alot. I even remember what she wore the last time I met her. I met her during my 7 th class when she came to school to collect her Transfer Certificate. She was in my home. I don't remember what we talked about. I just hugged her. I was soo happy to meet her.Now that I'm thinking about it.I think I imagined my current friend's hair. I imagined that my old friend has my current friend's hairstyle. My old friend's hairstyle looked peculiar that's why I remember it.

I was setting my current friend's hair yesterday maybe that's why I remember it. Her hair wasn't right. It turned outwards and it looked like a horn. I found it funny. I thought It would look to romantic to set her hair.

https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/topic/7337-are-teenagers-feelings-intense-than-others-feelings/?do=findComment&comment=95863

I didn't know where I should share this information. You clarified my original question. Thanks for that. I feel that my questions don't really end. I just wanted to share what I felt and share my experiences.

Do you think I pushed her little bit. She said she doesn't need help after I told I wanted to help her in that regard.I didn't feel she would get offended. I thought we were discussing everything and it's a part of the conversation. I think I know my boundaries. She got 🔥 in to flames after I told her she doesn't know how to do it. She told me it was lame.

https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/topic/7337-are-teenagers-feelings-intense-than-others-feelings/?do=findComment&comment=95864

Today I talked to her. She didn't text me for two days. She told me she was very ill. She went to the doctor those two days. Saturday and Sunday.

She is back with her friend D. She says she forgave him. He apologized. She said she is having trust issues but she also thinks he deserves a second chance.  I told her not to trust him a lot. She says she can't trust even if she tried. She was crying when she remembered him. She despised him. That's why I didn't ask her many questions. She told she not to name him.

She is restless. I don't know whether she is happy. She says she forgave him just because he deserves it and not because she wants it.

I asked her why she can't trust him even if she tried. She says she told me that but her narration is soo confusing. I messed up the description of the characters and thier behaviour one time.

She told she will explain what happened. She told she will tell it to me on Tuesday ie Tommorow.

She told me not to worry. I told her that I am just trying to understand her.

I actually didn't see her texts but I was shocked she was texting D. She despised him previously. She asked me what I saw and told she will give me an explanation for it. I told I will tally whatever she tells me. she asks me if I saw that he texted her I love you. I said yes. Later I told her that I didn't see her text. I wanted to know what she had in her mind. She beat me hard. It didn't hurt though.

He called her at 2:45 during night time. I don't know the exact details. I don't how she forgave him (through text or call).

My friend she never tells me that I look good. She told me that I looked looked good in my traditional wear while I was in my home town through text. A classmate of mine told me that I looked good today but she didn't say anything. I dress good but she doesn't appreciate it and doesn't even acknowledge it. Why do you think so.

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, learningbrain said:

Today I talked to her. She didn't text me for two days. She told me she was very ill. She went to the doctor those two days. Saturday and Sunday.

She is back with her friend D. She says she forgave him. He apologized. She said she is having trust issues but she also thinks he deserves a second chance.  I told her not to trust him a lot. She says she can't trust even if she tried. She was crying when she remembered him. She despised him. That's why I didn't ask her many questions. She told she not to name him.

She is restless. I don't know whether she is happy. She says she forgave him just because he deserves it and not because she wants it.

I asked her why she can't trust him even if she tried. She says she told me that but her narration is soo confusing. I messed up the description of the characters and thier behaviour one time.

She told she will explain what happened. She told she will tell it to me on Tuesday ie Tommorow.

She told me not to worry. I told her that I am just trying to understand her.

I actually didn't see her texts but I was shocked she was texting D. She despised him previously. She asked me what I saw and told she will give me an explanation for it. I told I will tally whatever she tells me. she asks me if I saw that he texted her I love you. I said yes. Later I told her that I didn't see her text. I wanted to know what she had in her mind. She beat me hard. It didn't hurt though.

He called her at 2:45 during night time. I don't know the exact details. I don't how she forgave him (through text or call).

Hi @learningbrain

I replied to your original post, so please find my answers there.

It sounds like your friend isn't actually ready to forgive him. I can sense how upset the thought of getting back with him is making her. I wonder if she realises that she doesn't actually have to get back together with him just because she forgives him - because she still might not trust or even love him. It sounds like she really needs your support right now.

5 hours ago, learningbrain said:

My friend she never tells me that I look good. She told me that I looked looked good in my traditional wear while I was in my home town through text. A classmate of mine told me that I looked good today but she didn't say anything. I dress good but she doesn't appreciate it and doesn't even acknowledge it. Why do you think so.

I mean that sounds like something you would expect from someone you were dating. Some people aren't good giving compliments, so I wouldn't think too much about it. She did ask you on a date and you said no, so she might also feel this is not her place to be saying you look good.

Staff-Account.png

On 12/12/2023 at 3:31 AM, Duckie said:

It sounds like your friend isn't actually ready to forgive him. I can sense how upset the thought of getting back with him is making her. I wonder if she realises that she doesn't actually have to get back together with him just because she forgives him - because she still might not trust or even love him. It sounds like she really needs your support right now.

She says they were never together as a couple. She just says she is back to speaking terms with him.

One time she challenged D that she will make him hate her and she made it. After that they got back together.

She said she will tell me about him tomorrow but she didn't show up the next two days. She is very irregular to school. I was actually waiting for her reply. I don't think she wants my help. I feel she is unsure and tries to avoid me because I ask her questions to which she doesn't have answers to. I don't know. It's like dealing with a different person every day. I think she is not that comfortable to talk to me. I feel she trusts me but she can't tell me everything.

On 12/12/2023 at 3:31 AM, Duckie said:

She did ask you on a date and you said no, so she might also feel this is not her place to be saying you look good.

I will ask her if she ment it in a romantic or a friendly date. I think meant to say it's a friend date.

• Digital Mentor
On 12/13/2023 at 5:40 PM, learningbrain said:

She says they were never together as a couple. She just says she is back to speaking terms with him.

One time she challenged D that she will make him hate her and she made it. After that they got back together.

She said she will tell me about him tomorrow but she didn't show up the next two days. She is very irregular to school. I was actually waiting for her reply. I don't think she wants my help. I feel she is unsure and tries to avoid me because I ask her questions to which she doesn't have answers to. I don't know. It's like dealing with a different person every day. I think she is not that comfortable to talk to me. I feel she trusts me but she can't tell me everything.

Hi @learningbrain,

I think it is definitely a good idea to keep an eye on your friend and see how she's doing being back in this relationship. She might need a friend if it turns out she wasn't mindful about returning to this relationship. Or he might have been in the back of her head for a long time. It's best to wait and see what she says really. But it does sound like your friend might be struggling at the moment. There might be things that she wants to tell you, but she doesn't know how.

On 12/13/2023 at 5:42 PM, learningbrain said:

I will ask her if she ment it in a romantic or a friendly date. I think meant to say it's a friend date.

Yeah, this is definitely good to clarify. And it is also a good idea to prepare for either answer, as you might not know what she will say to this.

Staff-Account.png

She has time to change her profile pic and her tag lineme(Her tagline: Tired) but she is not answering my texts. She didn't come to school. I get upset  when I expect her to come to school and she doesn't come. I was that I can't talk to her. I feel I am getting too much emotionally dependent on her. I should try to ignore her. I messaged on Wenesday at 8:20 pm(at night) and she still didn't answer me. I even sent her a good night gif yesterday but she didn't reply. I am not going to text her anything. I get annoyed when she does this. I don't have any idea about how she is. I don't want to call her because It will be like I am running behind her. She should call me and reply to my texts on her own. I will not call. She said she had a fight with him before I went to my grandmas home. She said that's why she wasn't answering my texts. Is it the case. How is his behaviour not letting her talk to me. It's irritating. If she is not feeling well she must share her feelings.

I am getting very irritated. I ate Bhel(a chat made with puffed rice, tomatoes, coriander, a little bit lemon juice and various namkeens) to cool myself. I am voluntary trying not to think about her. I am trying to be cool. I am cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor
On 12/15/2023 at 5:16 PM, learningbrain said:

She has time to change her profile pic and her tag lineme(Her tagline: Tired) but she is not answering my texts. She didn't come to school. I get upset  when I expect her to come to school and she doesn't come. I was that I can't talk to her. I feel I am getting too much emotionally dependent on her. I should try to ignore her. I messaged on Wenesday at 8:20 pm(at night) and she still didn't answer me. I even sent her a good night gif yesterday but she didn't reply. I am not going to text her anything. I get annoyed when she does this. I don't have any idea about how she is. I don't want to call her because It will be like I am running behind her. She should call me and reply to my texts on her own. I will not call. She said she had a fight with him before I went to my grandmas home. She said that's why she wasn't answering my texts. Is it the case. How is his behaviour not letting her talk to me. It's irritating. If she is not feeling well she must share her feelings.

Hi @learningbrain,

How are you? It sounds like your friend might be struggling right now. Have you been able to gently check in with her and see if something is bothering her? It doesn't sound like her to not reply at all. Although she is not the most reliable, she's always been reliable enough to text you back. Do you think she is OK? I am concerned about the fight with her boyfriend, because it sounds like them getting back together is turning out rocky already.

How are you feeling right now?  Have you been able to talk to her lately?

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't talk to her lately.I was tired of waiting for her reply. She hardly replies to my texts. I don't know why even though I didn't want to talk to her. I wanted to talk to her as soon as I saw her in the school. I am Texting her today about how she is. I don't understand the fact that she is always ill. I stay in a hostel and eat hostel food and I didn't even suffer from until this moment. Why is she ill all the time. She was vomiting the other day.

I am wanting a hug very badly. I don't know why. I just feel like hugging someone. I think I'm a bit more physical. Is it normal to feel that way.

I asked my hostel room mate if she can hug me. She started teasing me that I didn't take a bath for 5 days. She says I will smell bad. I don't smell bad I apply perfume. I didn't like it when she said that.

Its not that I don't tease her about her so called friend but she also teases me about my so called friend I go out with. I feel it hit me hard.

I want a hug badly.

5 minutes ago, learningbrain said:

I am wanting a hug very badly. I don't know why. I just feel like hugging someone. I think I'm a bit more physical. Is it normal to feel that way.

I asked my hostel room mate if she can hug me. She started teasing me that I didn't take a bath for 5 days. She says I will smell bad. I don't smell bad I apply perfume. I didn't like it when she said that.

Its not that I don't tease her about her so called friend but she also teases me about my so called friend I go out with. I feel it hit me hard.

I want a hug badly.

I'm definitely with you on that. I also really want a hug. So yes, it is normal to feel that way

The thing I didn't like about North India is that I don't like that fact that they highlight every fact(the differences). Especially girls like every one. They say I should put soap on the bed. I actually kept the soap in the soap box. They find it unhygienic. Small things like that. I get irritated due to that fact. I don't feel like studying right now.I will wake up in the morning and study.

7 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I'm definitely with you on that. I also really want a hug. So yes, it is normal to feel that way

I want a long hug but you can't ask anyone except your family to hug you for that long period of time. Isn't it? I'm far away from my home. I want hug.

2 minutes ago, learningbrain said:

I want a long hug but you can't ask anyone except your family to hug you for that long period of time. Isn't it? I'm far away from my home. I want hug.

Some people will be willing. If you can't find anyone, maybe try a pillow. It's nowhere near as good, but it can help a little bit 

Please approve my message it says it is hidden.

I didn't reply to your messages since I didn't get your message immediately. I even forgot what I texted in the message but I remember the feeling.

I saw other messages and they mentioned that @Duckie (you) are on a long break. I'm aware of that. I just wanted to tell you that's why I texted you.