I need your opinion on this

learningbrain Β  Β 

20 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Some people will be willing. If you can't find anyone, maybe try a pillow. It's nowhere near as good, but it can help a little bitΒ 

Thank you. I will give it a go. I do that sometimes. But the feeling of hugging a real human is really good. I miss that.

I asked her if she's available ona Sunday. I think It will improve my mood. My doesn't allow me to explore the city on my own. She's concerned that I might get hurt. I understand her concern. I feel angry but I don't hold the anger for a long time. I cool down as soon as I see her. I don't know why...

• Digital Mentor
On 12/11/2023 at 3:43 PM, learningbrain said:

Hi @Duckie

Β Check out my profile also I changed my profile pic and the background picture.

https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/topic/7337-are-teenagers-feelings-intense-than-others-feelings/?do=findComment&comment=95865

Heyy @learningbrain, Luie here, a very happy new year to you!

@DuckieΒ will be online tomorrow evening mostly. Meanwhile, would you like to wait for them to respond or would like to speak with me about this matter? Whatever is the most comfortable for youΒ πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png

17 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @learningbrain, Luie here, a very happy new year to you!

@DuckieΒ will be online tomorrow evening mostly. Meanwhile, would you like to wait for them to respond or would like to speak with me about this matter? Whatever is the most comfortable for youΒ πŸ™‚

Yes It's fine even if you reply to my question. Thank youΒ @Luie.

You can reply to my messages whenever @DuckieΒ isn't available. There's no need to ask to me. I'm comfortable either way. It's just that I need advice. I don't have any kind of restrictions. As long as I get good advices I'm willing to share my doubts and concerns.Β I'm open to all kinds of advices.

Edited by learningbrain
I needed to add another point.

@Luie can you see the message before it was edited. I meant to say if a message is edited can you see the original text.

This question might be a bit personal you can avoid it if you want.

How much does Ditch the label pay it's digital mentors? On what basis are you paid(hourly or monthly)? Is Ditch the label a non profit organization? How much can you earn a physiologist(like as a career)? Do you ever get sad talking about sad events?

Today I texted her(N). She said her relation with him is fine. She said she has a school exhibition on Sunday so she's busy.I asked N whether I know everything about her? And she said yes. I told her about the conversation with my (Shayari-Hindi, poetic -English translation)friend(K). We were eating Cadbury shots and I told my friend that N likes it. She told she wants to meet N.N asked me to show her pic to K. I told her she already saw the wallpaper in which (N)she was present.

(Note: I made a collage in which (N) is the main focus and I set it as my home screen.)

I asked her whether she likes Cadbury shots and she said yes. I asked her because I wanted to confirm my observation. I told her she was looking at it when we went to a shop. I told her I know what her eyes look at. And she asked me if it's normal for everyone to observe like that.

After that I told her that my roommate is teasing me saying that I fell in love. This happened after my roommate saw my home screen.She says I talk alot about her.

She asked me if it was true she was teasing me saying that I fell in love.

She even asked me if I talk a lot about her. I don't know if I talk about her that much.Β Β 

She didn't see the messages I texted her. From this message onwards.

One day I was eating (lauki-hindi) bottle gourd curry and my roommate asked me what I was eating. I told her that I was eating (lauki-hindi) bottle gourd and told her that N's mom likes that curry. She told me that her mom likes it when I went to her home.

And roommate teases me by saying her name multiple times. I kind of like it though. I don't know why I like it when she teases me about her but I like it.

Right now I told her that I changed my home screen because my new mobile phone's configuration is different from the previous one and it's not looking good.

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, learningbrain said:

@Luie can you see the message before it was edited. I meant to say if a message is edited can you see the original text.

This question might be a bit personal you can avoid it if you want.

How much does Ditch the label pay it's digital mentors? On what basis are you paid(hourly or monthly)? Is Ditch the label a non profit organization? How much can you earn a physiologist(like as a career)? Do you ever get sad talking about sad events?

Heyy @learningbrain,Β 

Yes we are able to see the messages if they have been edited. This is simply due to the safety reasons for our members.Β 

In terms of your questions around the pay, this is not something DTL mentors would share with the community, due to company policy, hope you understand this.Β 

Yes, DTL is a registered charity (Charity number: 1156329)

Do you mean psychologist or physiologist in the UK?Β 

Yes, I am only human and do feel emotions, however, because the mentors are clinically trained we do tend to have a bit more skills in navigating these emotions and being able to compartmentalize and hold space for multiple facets of our lives and the lives of people we work with. We have our own spaces to talk about our emotions which allows us to process things as well.Β 

Hope this answers everything!Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, learningbrain said:

Yes It's fine even if you reply to my question. Thank youΒ @Luie.

You can reply to my messages whenever @DuckieΒ isn't available. There's no need to ask to me. I'm comfortable either way. It's just that I need advice. I don't have any kind of restrictions. As long as I get good advices I'm willing to share my doubts and concerns.Β I'm open to all kinds of advices.

This is good to know, thank you!

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, learningbrain said:

Today I texted her(N). She said her relation with him is fine. She said she has a school exhibition on Sunday so she's busy.I asked N whether I know everything about her? And she said yes. I told her about the conversation with my (Shayari-Hindi, poetic -English translation)friend(K). We were eating Cadbury shots and I told my friend that N likes it. She told she wants to meet N.N asked me to show her pic to K. I told her she already saw the wallpaper in which (N)she was present.

(Note: I made a collage in which (N) is the main focus and I set it as my home screen.)

I asked her whether she likes Cadbury shots and she said yes. I asked her because I wanted to confirm my observation. I told her she was looking at it when we went to a shop. I told her I know what her eyes look at. And she asked me if it's normal for everyone to observe like that.

After that I told her that my roommate is teasing me saying that I fell in love. This happened after my roommate saw my home screen.She says I talk alot about her.

She even asked me if I talk a lot about her. I don't know if I talk about her that much.Β Β 

One day I was eating (lauki-hindi) bottle gourd curry and my roommate asked me what I was eating. I told her that I was eating (lauki-hindi) bottle gourd and told her that N's mom likes that curry. She told me that her mom likes it when I went to her home.

And roommate teases me by saying her name multiple times. I kind of like it though. I don't know why I like it when she teases me about her but I like it.

Right now I told her that I changed my home screen because my new mobile phone's configuration is different from the previous one and it's not looking good.

Β 

It seems like you've been navigating a lot of conversations and observations around N @learningbrain. It's clear that she occupies a significant space in your thoughts. It's interesting how you're noticing even the small details, like her preferences for Cadbury shots and her mom's taste in curry. It's kind of amusing how your roommate teases you about N, and you find it enjoyable. Have you ever tried to understand why you like it when she teases you about N? It could be a fun and light hearted dynamic between you and your roommate.

Changing your home screen because of your new phone's configuration makes sense. How did N react to the home screen change? Also, it seems like you've been sharing a lot with N. How does it feel for you to have these conversations with her, and do you feel like it has brought you two closer?

Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 1/13/2024 at 3:56 PM, learningbrain said:

Hi @learningbrain,

I'm back. How are you?

It sounds like your roomate is giving you a hard time and teaching you a lot. Why do you think this is? Does she tease others just as much?

Please know that you don't have to justify anything to her. You can talk about anyone you want to talk about and this is your business. Have you told her how it makes you feel when she is teasing you? Because if you don't tease her back, then it is very one-sided and could easily be confused with bullying, and this might be important for her to know about.

How's school? Has your friend made it in to school today? Did you manage to talk to her?

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 8:16 PM, Luie said:

It seems like you've been navigating a lot of conversations and observations around N @learningbrain. It's clear that she occupies a significant space in your thoughts. It's interesting how you're noticing even the small details, like her preferences for Cadbury shots and her mom's taste in curry. It's kind of amusing how your roommate teases you about N, and you find it enjoyable. Have you ever tried to understand why you like it when she teases you about N? It could be a fun and light hearted dynamic between you and your roommate.

Changing your home screen because of your new phone's configuration makes sense. How did N react to the home screen change? Also, it seems like you've been sharing a lot with N. How does it feel for you to have these conversations with her, and do you feel like it has brought you two closer?

Jan 13

Her Is that true.!!?? Refering to "Me:She saw my home screen and she teases me saying that I fell in love"

Her Really...!!??πŸ˜„refering to" Me:She says I talk alot about you"

Me: Yes refering to 'Her Is that true.!!??"

Me:Maybe yes refering toΒ Her Really...!!??

Me: One day I was eating lauki and I told my roommate that your mom likes it.

She teases me by saying your name multiple times.

She knows you

Previously I told her that my roommate knows about her.She asked me whether I talk about her in positive or negetive sense. I told her that my roommate has a good idea about who Nyasa is as a person.

She asked me if I was in love as I mentioned in the conversation.

I didn't understand her question and asked her how she knows I'm in love.

SHe asked me if I bought a new mobile phone.

[14/01, 9:07 am me: Yeah. Papa bought it. I asked for a new one.

[14/01, 9:11 am] me: My roommate was saying thank God N is a girl or else you would have eaten my brain by telling about her.

[14/01, 9:11 am] me: I know only a little bit about you.

[14/01, 9:31 am] me: Actually G(previous roommate)knows alot about you

[14/01, 9:32 am] me: She has been following our conversation from long period of time.

[14/01, 9:33 am] me: K and roommate don't know alot about you. I told them the all the information in short. But not detailed information.

[14/01, 6:08 pm] me: How's your day

[14/01, 6:08 pm] me: Did you enjoy the event

[15/01, 10:50 am] N: Good morning ✨

[15/01, 10:50 am] N: I was asking

She was reffering to How do you know I'm in love with you.

[15/01, 10:51 am] N: I don't think so

reffering to [14/01, 9:11 am] me: I know only a little bit about you.

[15/01, 10:51 am] N: You know enough

[15/01, 10:52 am] N: I see.. but they are your past room mates isn't it

Reffering to [14/01, 9:33 am] me: K and roommate don't know alot about you. I told them the all the information in short. But not detailed information.

[15/01, 10:52 am] N: It was tiring

reffering to [14/01, 6:08 pm] me: How's your day

She sent me some photos after that

[15/01, 10:53 am]N: I got a haircut

[15/01, 10:53 am] N: Don't be too surprised

[15/01, 4:02 pm] me: The haircut was the first thing I saw

[15/01, 4:03 pm] me: Ok

Reffering to [15/01, 10:53 am] N: Don't be too surprised

[15/01, 4:03 pm] me: I thought I was tricked due to the angle of the camera

[15/01, 4:04 pm] me: I thought I was unable to see your haircut.

[15/01, 4:14 pm] me: I don't know for sure.

I know what I feel but I don't know it's love.

Whenever I see your school bus I remember you.

Whenever I see a bag similiar to your bag I remember you.

Sometimes I even think it's you.

Whenever I see a girl of your age driving scooty I remember you.

Whenever I eat something you like I remember you.

Whenever I see people making popcorn I remember that your mom likes it.

Whenever I see tictac I remember you.

Whenever I see bubble gum I buy it for you. I eat them though. Whenever I go to a shop and I see something you like I buy it. I love seeing a smile on your face.

You can call it love or friendship. It's your interpretation.

Reffering to [15/01, 10:50 am] N: I was asking

[15/01, 4:16 pm] me: I like it when she teases me when she says I fell in love. Love is a good feeling. I like it.

[15/01, 4:17 pm] me: Okay. I don't know everything about P(her male friend). He's your friend or whatever you consider.

Reffering to [15/01, 10:51 am] N: You know enough

[15/01, 4:18 pm] Veda: G is my previous roommate.

S is my current roommate.

K is my school friend.

Reffering to 15/01, 10:52 am] N: I see.. but they are your past room mates isn't it

[15/01, 4:18 pm] me: Yes True.

Reffering to 15/01, 10:52 am] N: I see.. but they are your past room mates isn't it

[15/01, 4:27 pm] me: I loved school today. I loved the conversation I had. Today R(another friend)also joined our conversation. It's very good.

[15/01, 4:28 pm] me: School ki baate. (English translation - Happenings in School)

[15/01, 4:28 pm] me: Didn't you go to school

[15/01, 4:31 pm] me: Definitely miss you yaar

[15/01, 4:33 pm] me: I was looking at my roommates face then she told I should be looking at your face.My roommate was saying that I ask you to video call me.πŸ˜„. I told her that you went to the exhibition. She told me Aise thodi hota hai ki Sara din busy hai.

[15/01, 8:23 pm] me: It has a 🌈 rainbow in it πŸ˜„. Supporting LGBT. Abba..

[15/01, 8:47 pm] N: Veda lemmi talk to u lil later

[15/01, 8:47 pm] N: I'm outside rn

[15/01, 8:47 pm] me: Ok

[15/01, 9:17 pm] me: I was thinking about you a minutes before you messaged me.

[15/01, 10:28 pm] me: They are confesticating novels so did this.

I covered the novel she gave me to read with a brown cover.

It says the message needs to be approved by a moderator. Please check this issue.

Jan 16

[16/01, 8:19 am]N: Good morning ✨
[16/01, 8:19 am]N: How's it...??

Reffering to 15/01, 4:02 pm] me: The haircut was the first thing I saw

[16/01, 8:20 am]N: I never felt like that for anyone... Duh

Reffering to 15/01, 4:14 pm] me: I don't know for sure.

Β 

Whenever I see a bag similiar to your bag I remember you.Sometimes I even think it's you.Whenever I see a girl of your age driving scooty I remember you.Whenever I eat something you like I remember you.Whenever I see people making popcorn I remember that your mom likes it.Whenever I see tictac I remember you.Whenever I see bubble gum I buy it for you. I eat them though. Whenever I go to a shop and I see something you like I buy it. I love seeing a smile on your face.

[16/01, 8:20 am]N: My life is a waste
[16/01, 8:20 am]N: How can u tell it's love..??

Reffering to 15/01, 4:16 pm] me: I like it when she teases me when she says I fell in love. Love is a good feeling. I like it.

[16/01, 8:20 am]N: Mtlb how do you all know it's love only
[16/01, 8:21 am]N: Well there's not much to know tooo

Reffering to 15/01, 4:17 pm] me: Okay. I don't know everything about P(her male friend). He's your friend or whatever you consider.

[16/01, 8:21 am]N: But yea sure u can ask
[16/01, 8:21 am]N: Gotcha

Reffering to 15/01, 4:18 pm] me: G is my previous roommate.S is my current roommate.K is my school friend.

[16/01, 8:23 am]N: Well it wasn't like whole day busy wali thing.. beech mein jaise free hue toh it was barely min since anyone left me.. wrna I was just roaming with someone accompanying me

Reffering to 15/01, 4:33 pm] me: I was looking at my roommates face then she told I should be looking at your face.My roommate was saying that I ask you to video call me.πŸ˜„. I told her that you went to the exhibition. She told me Aise thodi hota hai ki Sara din busy hai.(English translation -it isn't true that she is busy all the day)

[16/01, 8:23 am]N: Almost whole school knows me
[16/01, 8:23 am]N: So I barely got time tht day
[16/01, 8:24 am]N: After tht me nd mah mum nd mah bro went to eat dinner outside
[16/01, 8:24 am]N: Sunday was total wholesome of lil lil everything

Edited by learningbrain

[16/01, 8:26 am] me: Good

Reffering to 16/01, 8:24 am]N: After tht me nd mah mum nd mah bro went to eat dinner outside

[16/01, 8:26 am] me: Great

Reffering toΒ 16/01, 8:24 am]N: Sunday was total wholesome of lil lil everything

[16/01, 8:27 am] me: It's like a childhood hair.

Reffering to 16/01, 8:19 am]N: How's it...??

[16/01, 8:44 am] me: I'm sayingΒ  don't whether I'm in love.

Reffering toΒ 16/01, 8:20 am]N: How can u tell it'sΒ love..??

[16/01, 8:45 am] me: I was saying that I like it when she teases me that I love you.

I meant to say that I like when someone teases me about love.

Reffering toΒ 15/01, 4:16 pm] me: I like it when she teases me when she says I fell in love. Love is a good feeling. I like it.

[16/01, 8:46 am] me: Okay

Reffering toΒ 16/01, 8:21 am]N: WellΒ there's not much to know tooo

[16/01, 8:46 am] me: Done

Reffering toΒ 16/01, 8:21 am]N: WellΒ there's not much to know tooo

[16/01, 8:48 am] me: It's not like that. I get happy for small things that's all.

Reffering to 16/01, 8:20 am]N: My life is a waste

[16/01, 8:50 am] me: Popular kid.

Reffering to 16/01, 8:23 am]N: Well it wasn't like whole day busy wali thing.. beech mein(in between) jaise free hue toh(as soon as I was having free time) it was barely min since anyone left me.. wrna(or else)I was just roaming with someone accompanying me

[16/01, 8:51 am] me: Didn't you go to school, yesterday?

[16/01, 8:52 am] me: I have I more doubt,

Why did you say you could become bisexual?

[16/01, 8:54 am] me: Good morning.Getting ready to go to school.

I have alot to cover. I will update you later.

I have to study too. Everyday I will update you with the previous conversations we had.

I actually created a video for her.

First I liked a background music so I thought of making a video where she is the protagonist. She was the first person to come to my mum after listening to that song. So I made the video.Β 

I used the song Maan mast magan from 2 states.Its a love song.

https://youtu.be/tNqL0Wo_2C0?si=OI0fv7uZnWDiot4-

If you want the translation of the songΒ https://www.filmyquotes.com/songs/237

Kajra siyahi, din rang jaye May the kohl and ink colour the day

Teri kasturi rain jagaye Your musky eyes keep me up at night

Mann mast magan, mann mast magan My crazy heart, my crazy heart

Bas tera naam dohraye Simply keeps repeating your name

Chahe bhi toh bhool na paye It just won't be able to forget you

Tera naam dohraye Repeats your name

It took me two days to create the video. I went to school also those two days.

Β 

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, learningbrain said:

Jan 13

Her Is that true.!!?? Refering to "Me:She saw my home screen and she teases me saying that I fell in love"

Her Really...!!??πŸ˜„refering to" Me:She says I talk alot about you"

Me: Yes refering to 'Her Is that true.!!??"

Me:Maybe yes refering toΒ Her Really...!!??

Me: One day I was eating lauki and I told my roommate that your mom likes it.

She teases me by saying your name multiple times.

She knows you

Previously I told her that my roommate knows about her.She asked me whether I talk about her in positive or negetive sense. I told her that my roommate has a good idea about who Nyasa is as a person.

She asked me if I was in love as I mentioned in the conversation.

I didn't understand her question and asked her how she knows I'm in love.

SHe asked me if I bought a new mobile phone.

[14/01, 9:07 am me: Yeah. Papa bought it. I asked for a new one.

[14/01, 9:11 am] me: My roommate was saying thank God N is a girl or else you would have eaten my brain by telling about her.

[14/01, 9:11 am] me: I know only a little bit about you.

[14/01, 9:31 am] me: Actually G(previous roommate)knows alot about you

[14/01, 9:32 am] me: She has been following our conversation from long period of time.

[14/01, 9:33 am] me: K and roommate don't know alot about you. I told them the all the information in short. But not detailed information.

[14/01, 6:08 pm] me: How's your day

[14/01, 6:08 pm] me: Did you enjoy the event

[15/01, 10:50 am] N: Good morning ✨

[15/01, 10:50 am] N: I was asking

She was reffering to How do you know I'm in love with you.

[15/01, 10:51 am] N: I don't think so

reffering to [14/01, 9:11 am] me: I know only a little bit about you.

[15/01, 10:51 am] N: You know enough

[15/01, 10:52 am] N: I see.. but they are your past room mates isn't it

Reffering to [14/01, 9:33 am] me: K and roommate don't know alot about you. I told them the all the information in short. But not detailed information.

[15/01, 10:52 am] N: It was tiring

reffering to [14/01, 6:08 pm] me: How's your day

She sent me some photos after that

[15/01, 10:53 am]N: I got a haircut

[15/01, 10:53 am] N: Don't be too surprised

[15/01, 4:02 pm] me: The haircut was the first thing I saw

[15/01, 4:03 pm] me: Ok

Reffering to [15/01, 10:53 am] N: Don't be too surprised

[15/01, 4:03 pm] me: I thought I was tricked due to the angle of the camera

[15/01, 4:04 pm] me: I thought I was unable to see your haircut.

[15/01, 4:14 pm] me: I don't know for sure.

Whenever I see a bag similiar to your bag I remember you.

Sometimes I even think it's you.

Whenever I see a girl of your age driving scooty I remember you.

Whenever I eat something you like I remember you.

Whenever I see people making popcorn I remember that your mom likes it.

Whenever I see tictac I remember you.

Whenever I see bubble gum I buy it for you. I eat them though. Whenever I go to a shop and I see something you like I buy it. I love seeing a smile on your face.

Reffering to [15/01, 10:50 am] N: I was asking

[15/01, 4:16 pm] me: I like it when she teases me when she says I fell in love. Love is a good feeling. I like it.

[15/01, 4:17 pm] me: Okay. I don't know everything about P(her male friend). He's your friend or whatever you consider.

Reffering to [15/01, 10:51 am] N: You know enough

[15/01, 4:18 pm] Veda: G is my previous roommate.

S is my current roommate.

K is my school friend.

[15/01, 4:18 pm] me: Yes True.

[15/01, 4:27 pm] me: I loved school today. I loved the conversation I had. Today R(another friend)also joined our conversation. It's very good.

[15/01, 4:28 pm] me: School ki baate. (English translation - Happenings in School)

[15/01, 4:28 pm] me: Didn't you go to school

[15/01, 4:31 pm] me: Definitely miss you yaar

[15/01, 4:33 pm] me: I was looking at my roommates face then she told I should be looking at your face.My roommate was saying that I ask you to video call me.πŸ˜„. I told her that you went to the exhibition. She told me Aise thodi hota hai ki Sara din busy hai.

[15/01, 8:23 pm] me: It has a 🌈 rainbow in it πŸ˜„. Supporting LGBT. Abba..

[15/01, 8:47 pm] N: Veda lemmi talk to u lil later

[15/01, 8:47 pm] N: I'm outside rn

[15/01, 8:47 pm] me: Ok

[15/01, 9:17 pm] me: I was thinking about you a minutes before you messaged me.

[15/01, 10:28 pm] me: They are confesticating novels so did this.

I covered the novel she gave me to read with a brown cover.

Β 

HiΒ  @learningbrain, It seems like you've been having quite a few exchanges with N, and it's clear that your conversations hold a lot of significance to you. It's interesting to see how she responds to your comments and questions about your interactions with others, especially regarding her. When N asked if you were in love, it sparked a lot of reflection on your part. It's understandable to feel unsure about your feelings and to question what love means to you. I was wondering how have these conversations with N made you think differently about your own emotions and relationships?

Your observations about seeing reminders of N in everyday things, like her favourite foods or items, show just how much she occupies your thoughts. Have you found that these reminders bring you closer together or make you feel more connected to her? Also, it seems to me like your conversations with N are filled with playful banter and genuine moments of connection. How do you feel about the dynamics between you two, especially with her teasing you about love? And has your relationship with her evolved over time?

Β 

Staff-Account.png

When my roommate started teasing me I wanted to give more information about N so that she will tease me more.

I wanted a diary to o maintain a record of what I felt and a record of my daily life. This is acting like that.

Im getting another gift idea for her.

I can record all the key moments of our conversation. Like in a scrapbook.Β 

It goes like we came from here........

To here..........

Inbetween I will paste the pictures of both of us together. Recently I was demanding her that we go out some where after we complete our annual exams. She said Yeah Sure ma'am. I said that I saw a youtuber with his partner who synced 28 videos to a background music. I said I want to make those many memories with you.

I proud of myself I m able to document our conversation. I can even make a novel out of it. If it doesn't work out. I will add my preferable ending. There is even a Bollywood movie around this concept. It's a heterosexual couple obviously. The hero is naratting the story so until the last moment we don't know that he was naratting his novel. He writes a love story based on his Life. In that story he marries the heroine but in the real life she is married to someone else.

The novel I write will be a novel which everyone will connect to.

Yesterday I was looking at my horoscope in Google just for fun. I saw kundali matching (in Hinduism we make sure we match you horoscope to check our compatibility before marrying the person. It includes to see how well our relationship between planets go on and all). I think you people also follow horoscope.

I asked her birthplace and time of birth just to see if she is compatible with me. I took a random birth time and matching it with my horoscope. The first version showed me that we aren't compatible and the second version showed that we are compatible. So I went forward with the second one. I twitched the time three or four times but nothing serious happened or changed though.Β 

Actually in astrology even a difference in 5 to 10 minutes matters but here the difference is in hours even though the horoscope is not changing. I know it's not legitimate but It was fun playing around with.Β 

1 hour ago, Luie said:

I was wondering how have these conversations with N made you think differently about your own emotions and relationships?

Thank you for highlight the question. It made it easy for me.

She appreciates my efforts to impress her but her reaction is not going to how I want. I think that's why I felt a bit hurt. After I recovered from it. I'm again making efforts to impress her again. When I showed my roommate the video I made. She doesn't feel like that for you.Β 

Me: I think I am the person who is making the N special eventhough she is not.

This was my imagination longtime ago. I was also sharing this imagination with N.I imagined having two children. And N came over to our house. I told N that she will spoil my children by spoiling thier habits. I told her she will be the cool aunt and I will be the strict mom. We were debating about who we will pass our qualities to the children.

8 hours ago, Luie said:

Have you found that these reminders bring you closer together or make you feel more connected to her?

I am reading the book she gave me at night even though I am sleepy. I don't know why I am reading it at night, I don't know if Im reading her book because I like it or is it because it's her book.

I'm a person who believes that the object will have the aura of the owner of the object.

I keep her beside me when I am falling asleep. I feel she is here with me. I just need company it's not that I need her company. I crave a lot of physical contact it can be as simple like a hug.

8 hours ago, Luie said:

it seems to me like your conversations with N are filled with playful banter and genuine moments of connection.

I don't know about playful banter but Its definitely geniune.

8 hours ago, Luie said:

How do you feel about the dynamics between you two, especially with her teasing you about love? And has your relationship with her evolved over time?

I actually don't know how she is feeling. We didn't see each other for a long period of time.

When I'm analysing the conversation between me and N. I kind of got a feeling she was worried that I'm in love with her.

16/01, 8:20 am]N: How can u tell it's love..??

Her Is that true.!!?? Refering to "Me:She saw my home screen and she teases me saying that I fell in love

Β 

I don't know I just felt like that.

I don't think It has evolved over time. I had been the same since the beginning but I can't pinpoint the exact moment I started to develop a liking for her.

I don't whether she meant it. She said that I was her peaceful zone and her secret box.

Today I asked her if she meant it.