Restarting this club!

Hazard ย  ย 

A while ago, I created this club. However, it, uh, didn't do terribly well. I'm restarting it, and I'm going to use it to share albums, unrecognized artists, deep cuts, and sample playlists for my different genres. If other people will share these things too, I'll be pretty grateful :). Keep in mind, the focus of this club is to be things that aren't the beaten trail. That is, this club will focus less on pop and more on rock and alt genres

6 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

A while ago, I created this club. However, it, uh, didn't do terribly well. I'm restarting it, and I'm going to use it to share albums, unrecognized artists, deep cuts, and sample playlists for my different genres. If other people will share these things too, I'll be pretty grateful :). Keep in mind, the focus of this club is to be things that aren't the beaten trail. That is, this club will focus less on pop and more on rock and alt genres

I love this idea!ย  There's a lot of less appreciated music out there.ย  I've got a couple unique songs (although most of the music I listen to is pretty popular lol!):

1) Sandcastle by Justin Roberts.ย  He's actually a children's song singer, but this song is beautifully sad and really gets me in the feels.

2) Fuimos amor, by Esteman.ย  It's a song in Spanish, from alternative genre, and I like to chill to it.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of artists I listen to consistently.ย  What about you @Emberfrost12? :)

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Catsup said:

I love this idea!ย  There's a lot of less appreciated music out there.ย  I've got a couple unique songs (although most of the music I listen to is pretty popular lol!):

1) Sandcastle by Justin Roberts.ย  He's actually a children's song singer, but this song is beautifully sad and really gets me in the feels.

2) Fuimos amor, by Esteman.ย  It's a song in Spanish, from alternative genre, and I like to chill to it.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of artists I listen to consistently.ย  What about you @Emberfrost12? :)

I have very niche taste, so don't be surprised if these are terrible, but

1. The world you love/jimmy eat world

2. I appear to have run out of computer time. I'll be back in a few hours

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Just listened to that song to see what you meant, and I thought it was alright! ย I'm not a heavy rock person (not sure if that falls under heavy rock), but I do really like the name of the artist. :)ย  We'll see you again in a bit!

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

2. Point/counterpoint by graveyard of the atlantic

• Digital Mentor
On 12/6/2023 at 8:10 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

2. Point/counterpoint by graveyard of the atlantic

On 12/6/2023 at 4:26 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

I like them both! I listen to a lot of Indie type music so this is right up my street :)

• Yay! 2

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 12/6/2023 at 4:10 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Great idea! I love discovering new bands/musicians that I've never heard of

Here are my suggestions:

Patrice - so many great songs to chose from but my three favourites are Soul Storm, Queens and Everyday Good

The Parlatones (they are well known in South Africa but less so the rest of the world) - I'm only human

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Some songs by Ado (not really sure what genre this is but itโ€™s Japanese):

Readymade, Gira Gira, Backlight, Odo, and Iโ€™m a Controversy

Others:

โ€When You Were Youngโ€ and โ€œMr. Bright sideโ€ -The Killers

โ€œDreamsโ€, โ€œRhiannonโ€, and โ€œThe Chainโ€ -Fleetwood Mac

โ€Over My Head (Cable Car)โ€ -The Fray

ย 

All pretty popular. Iโ€™ll add more when I think of em.

• Like 2

ร—
ร—