2023 Wrapped

Harper ย  ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff

ย 

WRAPPED.jpg

Welcome to 2023 Wrapped!

As we approach the end of another year, we're taking a moment to reflect on the incredible community we've built at Ditch the Label. This year, you've shown us the power of connection, support, and growth. For the first time ever, we've pulled together some of the most interesting facts and figures about our community from the past year.

I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you for being here, this community is one of the warmest and most welcoming that I have ever experienced and that's with thanks to you! Please also join me in thanking our incredible Digital Mentors - this year, they've responded to thousands of support requests and continue to do an absolutely incredible job of holding the space and supporting you. Finally, a huge thank you to the entire Ditch the Label team who each pour their love and passion into making Ditch the Label the safest space on the internet. Thank you!

So here goes...ย 

By the numbers:

• 36,596 posts, with an average of 100 posts per day
  • Most active months: February, May, and July
  • Most active areas: Chat, Mental Health, and Hobbies & Interests
  • 1,412 threads created
  • 70 new clubs formed, with 967 clubs joined
  • 8,060 reactions given, with the most popular being Like, Hug, Yaaas, and Haha

Top contributors:

Milestones and achievements:

• 313,377 points earned
  • 5,470 badges earned
  • Most common badges: Ditch the Label, 1st post, lunar cycle, first year registered, here campaign, gained my first follower, howdy, first reaction given
  • Rarest badges: Great content, act of kindness, great advice, reacted 100 times, gone viral, invented a new community feature, wrote 25 blogs
  • Person with the most badges: @Emberfrost12ย ๐Ÿฅณ

Top clubs:

And that's a wrap!

As we move into the new year, we're excited to continue growing and evolving alongside our amazing community. Thank you for being a part of Ditch the Label. Together, we can create a world where everyone feels safe, supported, and celebrated.

ย 

• Like 10
  • Shocked 1
  • Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png

• Harper featured this topic
  • Harper pinned this topic
  • Ditch the Label Staff

Congratulations to everyone listed in 2023 Wrapped - you'll each be receiving the 2023 Wrapped badge! ๐Ÿฅณ

• Like 3

Staff-Account.png

Congrats โ€ฆ

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harper said:

Congratulations to everyone listed in 2023 Wrapped - you'll each be receiving the 2023 Wrapped badge! ๐Ÿฅณ

did I get a badge for having badgesโ€ฆ? Gosh darn. Now I just need to invent a community feature ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

did I get a badge for having badgesโ€ฆ? Gosh darn. Now I just need to invent a community feature ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Harper, may I pretty please have a 'invented a new community feature' badge? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

• Yay! 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Harper said:

Holy crap I didnโ€™t expect to be here ๐Ÿ˜…

thank you Harper! And congrats everyone <3

• Like 2
  • Yay! 1
  • Yaaas 1

On 11/30/2023 at 4:38 PM, Harper said:

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Šย congratulations everyone elseย 

Edited by catgal05
  • Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

• Harper unfeatured and unpinned this topic