This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Other, Abuse

Mental health check in ❤️

Megs-    

Just now, swiftie_am_i? said:

🌈 🌈

Thank you for having my back, much love to you! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

💜

Hi @AshtonBeach are you OK? We're here for you if you want to talk about anything

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 3/29/2024 at 8:51 PM, Mercury Venus said:

🖤- done.

Thanks for reaching out - I'm sorry for the late reply. I can see that Duckie has already reached out to you on CS. We're here for you if you want to talk about it 🫂

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

🖤. Had a huge mental health crisis last night, I was frightened, I was scared and so many other things. I talked about my childhood to my bf whilst trying not to do anything, and he managed to calm me down after 3 hours. I feel so bad and I just want to cry. He’s at work atm I hate myself.😭

• Like 1

🖤

Can anyone else see the picture on my post on the first page? I can’t. lol 😂. Hate when DC does that as posted from there 

• Digital Mentor
On 4/13/2024 at 12:41 PM, Megs- said:

🖤. Had a huge mental health crisis last night, I was frightened, I was scared and so many other things. I talked about my childhood to my bf whilst trying not to do anything, and he managed to calm me down after 3 hours. I feel so bad and I just want to cry. He’s at work atm I hate myself.😭

Well done for being so brave and for telling him about what was on your mind. I know this is particularly difficult to do when you're in crisis and just want to turn to something 'familiar'. You've done really well and I know your bf appreciates that you shared this with him ❤️

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Duckie said:

Well done for being so brave and for telling him about what was on your mind. I know this is particularly difficult to do when you're in crisis and just want to turn to something 'familiar'. You've done really well and I know your bf appreciates that you shared this with him ❤️

He definitely appreciated it, he had a down day himself yesterday and I cooked for him etc! Hopefully he’s feeling better today, he should wake up soon for work!

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 4/14/2024 at 12:43 AM, Megs- said:

🖤

Hii @Megs-,I was off this weekend and have just seen your messages. I can see that Duckie is already on it, massive hugs!

Hugs GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Luie said:

Hii @Megs-,I was off this weekend and have just seen your messages. I can see that Duckie is already on it, massive hugs!

Hugs GIF by Chippy the Dog

Hey lovely! Massive hugs 🫂 

• Digital Mentor
Just now, Mercury Venus said:

Black heart

❤️

I'm here for you. Just replying to you right now

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

💜🖤

🖤

25 minutes ago, Megs- said:

🖤

are you ok? 

hugs 🫂 💗

20 hours ago, swiftie_am_i? said:

are you ok? 

hugs 🫂 💗

No, but thanks for caring. No one cares about me so thank you. Hugs 🫂 hope you’re ok 💘

2 hours ago, Megs- said:

No, but thanks for caring. No one cares about me so thank you. Hugs 🫂 hope you’re ok 💘

i care, other people in this community care. if you feel alone, mention me in a post and i'm free to talk. please, remember i am here 💗

• Like 2

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Megs- said:

You know that's not true ❤️ We all care so much about you. Are you OK?

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Megs- said:

I'm sorry to hear that's how you feel. It's horrible isn't it when we think that no one cares. Please know that all of us here at Ditch the Label care about you a great deal ❤️ Let us know if you want to talk about anything. We're here for you 

Staff-Account.png

Thanks.. im doing perfectly fine.. :/.. but thanks!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mercury Venus said:

🖤 I don't even know how I van exist anymore, and I'm done trying.

Im done trusting people to be let down so easily, and believing them and i'm sick of people telling me oh "you'll make friends again" like its fine people just give up on me. Like its fine i thought for once in my life i could be normal, and then have my trust broken again and again, and hit a 100 feet high concrete wall again and again, and wake up and do everything all again. 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Mercury Venus said:

🖤 I don't even know how I van exist anymore, and I'm done trying.

Awww Mercury Venus, don't think this way, we are all here for you

This feeling is temporary and it doesn't need to be acted on permanently 

What's on your mind?