This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Hate

Are teenagers feelings intense than other's feelings.

learningbrain    
Go to solution Solved by Duckie,

Sometimes I feel too much love for someone. This one time I felt scared of my exams and got a fever because of it. Now I'm alright. I went to my grandma's house and ate her food and I got goosebumps. I was soooo happy. When my mom told that I need to change my room I was a bit scared. My mom says I was always soo brave. Then why am I like this.

Apart from this,

I also have one more doubt. Sometimes I feel I don't know how I feel about some particular topic. My mind doesn't give me an opinion. I listen to both arguments and they both seem convincing at that particular moment. What is my real opinion? It's just Sometimes I feel I'm just adopting other's opinion. But that sometimes feel really intense.

I get over that melancholy whitin a while but yes I those kinds of thoughts. It starts in the evening and ends at night.

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, learningbrain said:

Sometimes I feel too much love for someone. This one time I felt scared of my exams and got a fever because of it. Now I'm alright. I went to my grandma's house and ate her food and I got goosebumps. I was soooo happy. When my mom told that I need to change my room I was a bit scared. My mom says I was always soo brave. Then why am I like this.

Apart from this,

I also have one more doubt. Sometimes I feel I don't know how I feel about some particular topic. My mind doesn't give me an opinion. I listen to both arguments and they both seem convincing at that particular moment. What is my real opinion? It's just Sometimes I feel I'm just adopting other's opinion. But that sometimes feel really intense.

I get over that melancholy whitin a while but yes I those kinds of thoughts. It starts in the evening and ends at night.

Heyy @learningbrain, nice to hear from you after a while. It's totally normal to feel such strong emotions for someone. Love can be incredibly powerful, and it's a beautiful thing to experience. The fact that you care so deeply about someone that it affected you during your exams shows just how much you value them. It's wonderful that you're okay now and that visiting your grandma brought you so much joy. Family and their food have a special way of making us feel better, don't they?

Feeling a bit scared about changing your room is also completely okay. Change can be a little intimidating at times, even for the bravest of us. Your mom sees you as brave because you've probably faced challenges and overcome them before, and that's something to be proud of. But it's alright to have moments of doubt or worry – that doesn't diminish your bravery.

Regarding your second question, it's pretty common to have mixed feelings about certain topics. Sometimes, when both sides of an argument seem convincing, it's a sign that you're a critical thinker. It means you're open to considering different perspectives, and that's a valuable skill to have. Your real opinion might not always be black and white; it could be a blend of various viewpoints. It's okay to take your time to form your own stance on things. Does this make sense to you?

These melancholic thoughts you mentioned, starting in the evening and ending at night, can be challenging. It's great that you eventually get over them, but it's important to acknowledge and address these feelings. Is there something specific that tends to trigger these thoughts, or do they seem to come and go randomly?

Staff-Account.png

I got fever just because I was scared of my exams. I felt I wouldn't be able to score well. It's not that I don't read. I Even study during holidays (not much but a little).

I was saying I loved her so much that I wanted to squeeze her with my hug. 

I meant to say I feel soo unstable. I mean it should be constant slight happiness which will help me in my studies too. I don't want flooding of thoughts.

I want to know everything about my self, inside out. How I feel about situations going in my world. Since I'm young I tend to listen to everyone and decide what feels right to me. But sometimes I'm worried I'm not having the right opinion. I might be asking people who are conservative. Obviously Google can't answer my questions only a human can.

I don't know what triggers these melancholic thoughts. I think I stop at these questions because they are answered and I don't know anything about them. I think it starts with what I would do today and it goes on until what I will be doing in future(about my career). I know that I want to join Armed Forces. I imagine what I would achieve after getting my job. I think about how I can make my mark in that job. And it goes on to what I feel about things. Here it gets melancholic because it's unanswered. I'm afraid I will create wrong opinions. I want to have the right opinion.

Sorry my conversations tend to be a little bit confusing there is a lot of branching. I feel if you call me you would get Me better.

I want to have right opinion.

Sub branching

Why are people homophobic?

It's because thier parents have conditioned them that hetrosexual couples are a norm and it's normal.

My grandma tells me not to marry a Muslim. She says I can marry anyone except a Muslim.

She is not providing all the right information. I know she is concerned and cares for me. But her parents gave her wrong conditioning.

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I also don't understand the logic behind this

My grandma's ex husband was declared dead during my visit to my grandmas home.(Back story: He cheated on my grandma.) little drops of tears came out of her eyes when my mom told her about it. She felt sad for that. I'm unable to understand this. Why did she cry.She recovered immediately(within 2 min) but why did she cry. He cheated on her and left her during her difficult times. She got diabetes because of him. Why did she cry. When I asked she said it's maybe she remembered the moments they spent together.

Edited by learningbrain

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, learningbrain said:

My message is hidden please check about it.

Hi @learningbrain, not sure what post you are referring to as I can't see a hidden one here. Is is in this chat or somewhere else? Happy to have a look for you and see if I can sort it.

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
  • Solution
8 hours ago, learningbrain said:

The message was already approved before you approved it. Thank you.

Aha! That explains it 😊 Thank you for clarifying.

Now, in regards to your post I think you've made a really important note and I would like to discuss it with you.

On 10/28/2023 at 4:54 PM, learningbrain said:

Apart from this,

I do genuinely feel that a lot of teenagers are put to extreme pressures and that there is so much going on during these years that would make most people feel constantly overwhelmed - relationships, friendships, your body going through changes, becoming more aware of your sexuality or lack thereof, not knowing what to do in the future (ie studying, jobs, exams), pressure from home to do well in school or there will be catastrophic consequences etc. I do think it's a lot and that society expects young people to have answers to overwhelmingly difficult questions. I think it's quite rare for someone to have an exact plan for what they want to do in the future and how they want to live their lives - and even if they do these things might change, because that's life.

And it is OK to not immediately form an opinion based on what people around you are saying. The topic might be too big, or you might just need time to process what's been said and maybe even do your own research about it. Do you feel pressured to have an opinion on the spot? Remember that people that already have an opinion have spent a lot more time researching, thinking about it and justifying their own opinions, so naturally they would be able to present some really strong arguments that supports therir particular view. And you wouldn't necessarily have access to this when hearing about something for the first time. What do you think?

On 10/31/2023 at 9:46 AM, learningbrain said:

I got fever just because I was scared of my exams. I felt I wouldn't be able to score well. It's not that I don't read. I Even study during holidays (not much but a little).

I was saying I loved her so much that I wanted to squeeze her with my hug. 

I meant to say I feel soo unstable. I mean it should be constant slight happiness which will help me in my studies too. I don't want flooding of thoughts.

I want to know everything about my self, inside out. How I feel about situations going in my world. Since I'm young I tend to listen to everyone and decide what feels right to me. But sometimes I'm worried I'm not having the right opinion. I might be asking people who are conservative. Obviously Google can't answer my questions only a human can.

I don't know what triggers these melancholic thoughts. I think I stop at these questions because they are answered and I don't know anything about them. I think it starts with what I would do today and it goes on until what I will be doing in future(about my career). I know that I want to join Armed Forces. I imagine what I would achieve after getting my job. I think about how I can make my mark in that job. And it goes on to what I feel about things. Here it gets melancholic because it's unanswered. I'm afraid I will create wrong opinions. I want to have the right opinion.

Sorry my conversations tend to be a little bit confusing there is a lot of branching. I feel if you call me you would get Me better.

I want to have right opinion.

Sub branching

Why are people homophobic?

It's because thier parents have conditioned them that hetrosexual couples are a norm and it's normal.

My grandma tells me not to marry a Muslim. She says I can marry anyone except a Muslim.

She is not providing all the right information. I know she is concerned and cares for me. But her parents gave her wrong conditioning.

It isn't entirely reasonable to be happy and content all the time. We're going to go through days or even phases where we struggle, and sometimes we're not even sure why and this takes time to navigate. If you're feeling overwhelmed by something, or maybe even a lot of things, it will be harder to navigate this. Are you getting enough time to yourself? To reflect and to do things you want to do?

And opinions, however strong, sometimes change overtime. Society sometimes changes direction and sometimes we simply learn something new that means we have to re-evaluate what we know. How do you feel about making choices and knowing where to stand in general? I am getting a sense this is something that causes you stress sometimes and that you migh even feel pressured to immediately share your views. Is that fair to say?

It is completely normal to feel melancholic about what the future will hold, because it is an overwhelmingly big question to have all sorts of answers for. It is really good that you know that you want to go into armed forces. Can you feel this as the achievement it is? To actually know anything about the future? I am saying this because a lot of young people experience a crisis of sorts when they're about to finish school and expected to pick a path in life. I picked music once upon a time because I blindly thought "love music - that's NEVER gonna change". It didn't. But I did. And now I'm a social psychologist. I have no regrets about not picking social psychology straight away, because I look back and I think it was important for past me to give my passion (ie music) a chance. I wouldn't have been mature enough to go straight to social psychology (not that picking music is immature in any way). But at that point it just wasn't reasonable of me to know these things. Does that make sense?

It sounds like you really care about how you are viewed and that's essentially a good thing. We humans are social creatures and we need to care about other people. And we need to be cared for back. We need people to acknowledge us and give us feedback (ie what you did/said is right or wrong). It's what keeps humanity alive. Because if we didn't care, we wouldn't have frienships or relationships as such. 

You strike me as a philosophical person. It's very interesting to talk to you 😊 And you are right. Human beings are creations of our experiences and views so sometimes the advise we get from others are good and well-informed and sometimes it's based on complete bias and predjudice. That's why it is important to question things. Some people even say the fewer decisions you've made the better. Because it sometimes helps to take a clear stand, and sometimes it helps to be open-minded. Curious to hear your thoughts on this.

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

On 10/31/2023 at 9:54 AM, learningbrain said:

I also don't understand the logic behind this

My grandma's ex husband was declared dead during my visit to my grandmas home.(Back story: He cheated on my grandma.) little drops of tears came out of her eyes when my mom told her about it. She felt sad for that. I'm unable to understand this. Why did she cry.She recovered immediately(within 2 min) but why did she cry. He cheated on her and left her during her difficult times. She got diabetes because of him. Why did she cry. When I asked she said it's maybe she remembered the moments they spent together.

The first explanation that came to my mind is: Because once upon a time she loved him very much. A part of her might still do. Breaking up with someone, especially complicated breakups can leave you mourning what could have been and what you thought you had. We sometimes miss people even if they don't deserve us, because we used to see another side of them that we loved and cared for. It might have still been a bit of a shock for your grandma to find out that someone she used to love once upon a time is now gone. Maybe it would help to talk to her about this and get her perspective on this. What do you think?

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Duckie said:

Aha! That explains it 😊 Thank you for clarifying.

Now, in regards to your post I think you've made a really important note and I would like to discuss it with you.

I do genuinely feel that a lot of teenagers are put to extreme pressures and that there is so much going on during these years that would make most people feel constantly overwhelmed - relationships, friendships, your body going through changes, becoming more aware of your sexuality or lack thereof, not knowing what to do in the future (ie studying, jobs, exams), pressure from home to do well in school or there will be catastrophic consequences etc. I do think it's a lot and that society expects young people to have answers to overwhelmingly difficult questions. I think it's quite rare for someone to have an exact plan for what they want to do in the future and how they want to live their lives - and even if they do these things might change, because that's life.

And it is OK to not immediately form an opinion based on what people around you are saying. The topic might be too big, or you might just need time to process what's been said and maybe even do your own research about it. Do you feel pressured to have an opinion on the spot? Remember that people that already have an opinion have spent a lot more time researching, thinking about it and justifying their own opinions, so naturally they would be able to present some really strong arguments that supports therir particular view. And you wouldn't necessarily have access to this when hearing about something for the first time. What do you think?

It isn't entirely reasonable to be happy and content all the time. We're going to go through days or even phases where we struggle, and sometimes we're not even sure why and this takes time to navigate. If you're feeling overwhelmed by something, or maybe even a lot of things, it will be harder to navigate this. Are you getting enough time to yourself? To reflect and to do things you want to do?

And opinions, however strong, sometimes change overtime. Society sometimes changes direction and sometimes we simply learn something new that means we have to re-evaluate what we know. How do you feel about making choices and knowing where to stand in general? I am getting a sense this is something that causes you stress sometimes and that you migh even feel pressured to immediately share your views. Is that fair to say?

It is completely normal to feel melancholic about what the future will hold, because it is an overwhelmingly big question to have all sorts of answers for. It is really good that you know that you want to go into armed forces. Can you feel this as the achievement it is? To actually know anything about the future? I am saying this because a lot of young people experience a crisis of sorts when they're about to finish school and expected to pick a path in life. I picked music once upon a time because I blindly thought "love music - that's NEVER gonna change". It didn't. But I did. And now I'm a social psychologist. I have no regrets about not picking social psychology straight away, because I look back and I think it was important for past me to give my passion (ie music) a chance. I wouldn't have been mature enough to go straight to social psychology (not that picking music is immature in any way). But at that point it just wasn't reasonable of me to know these things. Does that make sense?

It sounds like you really care about how you are viewed and that's essentially a good thing. We humans are social creatures and we need to care about other people. And we need to be cared for back. We need people to acknowledge us and give us feedback (ie what you did/said is right or wrong). It's what keeps humanity alive. Because if we didn't care, we wouldn't have frienships or relationships as such. 

You strike me as a philosophical person. It's very interesting to talk to you 😊 And you are right. Human beings are creations of our experiences and views so sometimes the advise we get from others are good and well-informed and sometimes it's based on complete bias and predjudice. That's why it is important to question things. Some people even say the fewer decisions you've made the better. Because it sometimes helps to take a clear stand, and sometimes it helps to be open-minded. Curious to hear your thoughts on this.

Isn't it difficult to understand people through text?

Your text are well structured do you just take extra time in writing or is it because of your age which makes your thoughts streamlined.

I feel I tend have various subtopic s to explain my situation. I feel that I am not writing it in a much streamlined way.

Did you ever feel like "Oh, boy.."(in a good conotation) while reading someone's question?

Your 😊 smiley face brought a smile on my face.

I even want to be a philosophical person (a person who is capable of deep thinking) because he can only see the big picture.

I feel I shouldn't worry much and leave it to my subconscious mind to identify my mistakes. I should also understand that I making my choices according to my current knowledge and thinking capacity. I should just make sure I don't repeat the same mistake twice and learn from the previous mistake.

I am not highly capable (I'm still a newbie ) of forming new opinions so I take others opinion. Will you guide me in this. Yeah you are obviously guiding me.

I don't know what motivated me at that time maybe it's the YouTube videos about armed forces. I didnt wake up in the morning before this but after watching those videos and all I set my own alarm and went to exercise in the morning. That's why I think its my career.It's a good thing that this one is sorted out.

The reason to why people are homophobic was a given in a 30 min YouTube video.It's my research because I'm curious about it. I'm even aware of the judgement which Supreme court(the apex court of India) about legalizing same sex marriages.

Some people even say the fewer decisions you've made the better. Because it sometimes helps to take a clear stand, and sometimes it helps to be open-minded. Curious to hear your thoughts on this.

I don't believe society for this because the society contains every less percentage of people who guide everyone properly and will raise a question against the wrong. Our opinions are also biased because sometimes the weightage is given to who(relatives , friends )is saying something(wrong and bad)than what is the right thing to do. There's also a bright side of the coin. Since we are not making strong opinions we will be willing to listen to others and make good amendments in our decision.

The first explanation that came to my mind is: Because once upon a time she loved him very much. A part of her might still do. Breaking up with someone, especially complicated breakups can leave you mourning what could have been and what you thought you had. We sometimes miss people even if they don't deserve us, because we used to see another side of them that we loved and cared for. It might have still been a bit of a shock for your grandma to find out that someone she used to love once upon a time is now gone. Maybe it would help to talk to her about this and get her perspective on this. What do you think?

I don't to trigger sadness when she comes to me. I think it's either the time will teach me or else I will ask her when this issue becomes silly. I don't want to trigger sadness Because of my curiosity. I don't want to see her sad. I will take care of her If she is but I don't want to cause sadness.

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, learningbrain said:

Isn't it difficult to understand people through text?

Your text are well structured do you just take extra time in writing or is it because of your age which makes your thoughts streamlined.

I feel I tend have various subtopic s to explain my situation. I feel that I am not writing it in a much streamlined way.

Did you ever feel like "Oh, boy.."(in a good conotation) while reading someone's question?

Your 😊 smiley face brought a smile on my face.

I even want to be a philosophical person (a person who is capable of deep thinking) because he can only see the big picture.

I feel I shouldn't worry much and leave it to my subconscious mind to identify my mistakes. I should also understand that I making my choices according to my current knowledge and thinking capacity. I should just make sure I don't repeat the same mistake twice and learn from the previous mistake.

I am not highly capable (I'm still a newbie ) of forming new opinions so I take others opinion. Will you guide me in this. Yeah you are obviously guiding me.

I don't know what motivated me at that time maybe it's the YouTube videos about armed forces. I didnt wake up in the morning before this but after watching those videos and all I set my own alarm and went to exercise in the morning. That's why I think its my career.It's a good thing that this one is sorted out.

The reason to why people are homophobic was a given in a 30 min YouTube video.It's my research because I'm curious about it. I'm even aware of the judgement which Supreme court(the apex court of India) about legalizing same sex marriages.

I don't believe society for this because the society contains every less percentage of people who guide everyone properly and will raise a question against the wrong. Our opinions are also biased because sometimes the weightage is given to who(relatives , friends )is saying something(wrong and bad)than what is the right thing to do. There's also a bright side of the coin. Since we are not making strong opinions we will be willing to listen to others and make good amendments in our decision.

Hi @learningbrain,

I didn't feel like I struggled to understand you to be honest. Sometimes I get things wrong of course, but forum users will usually tell me if there's something I may have misunderstood, so I'm very greatful for that. I really enjoyed reading your message and it kind of played into one of my special interests - ie Social Psychology. I studied it you see, and it was one of the things that helped me really explain things that I felt I couldn't quite grasp before studying it. I think your writing made sense and I don't think it needed to be changed or anything. Thank you for saying my thoughts are very streamlined. I think I just followed up your thoughts with mine 😊 I always make sure to really concentrate when I'm reading and then reply to one thing at a time. I think I have had practise. I am 33 so old to some, young to some I suppose 😅

I see you as very philosophical and mindful from what I've read from you. Philosophical thinking can include big thinking, such as "where does the world come from?" and small thinking such as "should jam have pulp in it?". And I think it is important to give yourself time and space to be that person. Some things will have clear answers (death to pulp!!) and some questions are simply interesting to discuss with others to hear their opinions - and there might not be a right or wrong or even a way to prove your theories. But sometimes the most knowledgable people will admit to not really knowing anything. Not sure if that helps, but still. There is sometimes pressure to be opinionated and have practised statements about this and that and a lot of times we don't. And we all make mistakes. I think it is very mindful what you're saying that it is better to try and not repeat the same mistake twice. This is all part of growing up and learning to navigate what we feel and what we are likely to do because of previous experiences.

Is there something you feel you should have clear opinions on, but currently feel like you don't? Because sometimes we may never have a clear opinion on what we feel and that's OK. When it comes to morals and ethics it's pretty good to know where you stand, because it is usually something you will be faced with a lot. Does that make sense?

I think you are definitely on to something that we sometimes adopt views of people around us and that we label things as good or bad, rather than right or wrong. I read a study recently that suggested that the more open minded you are, the more prone you are to feel overwhelmed. Some people will make up their mind based on feeling rather than education and ethics simply because it saves them the effort of broadening their horizons. And human being are also a product of their experiences so an open-minded person would say "I tried this and it didn't go well... maybe I should re-visit this later in life and see if I feel the same". Whereas someone less open-minded would say "that was awful - never doing that again!". Neither of them are necessarily wrong - it's just different mindsets. And sometimes we simply have to try things out without any expectation and see if it's for us or not.

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

I don't to trigger sadness when she comes to me. I think it's either the time will teach me or else I will ask her when this issue becomes silly. I don't want to trigger sadness Because of my curiosity. I don't want to see her sad. I will take care of her If she is but I don't want to cause sadness.

I completely get that. If you feel this question would upset your grandma, then it is probably best to avoid this like you said. Do you think it would be helpful to ask your parents about this?

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Duckie said:

Is there something you feel you should have clear opinions on, but currently feel like you don't? Because sometimes we may never have a clear opinion on what we feel and that's OK. When it comes to morals and ethics it's pretty good to know where you stand, because it is usually something you will be faced with a lot. Does that make sense? 

Yes it makes sense.

Hi @learningbrain, 

so an open-minded person would say "I tried this and it didn't go well... maybe I should re-visit this later in life and see if I feel the same". Whereas someone less open-minded would say "that was awful - never doing that again!". Neither of them are necessarily wrong - it's just different mindsets. And sometimes we simply have to try things out without any expectation and see if it's for us or not.

I liked this opinion of yours.

Thank you for saying my thoughts are very streamlined.

Your welcome

Some things will have clear answers (death to pulp!!)

Can you please elaborate it

I completely get that. If you feel this question would upset your grandma, then it is probably best to avoid this like you said. Do you think it would be helpful to ask your parents about this?

I asked my mom then she said "She(Grandma) might have remembered the moments they spent together. They spent 20 years together."

This is what she said.

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, learningbrain said:

Yes it makes sense.

I liked this opinion of yours.

Your welcome

Can you please elaborate it

Hi @learningbrain

There are some things that we feel are right or wrong, true of false etc. And these are things that no one can negotiate with us, because we are set in our way about this. There is for example nothing anyone can say to suddenly convince me to be against LGBTQ+ people. This is a core belief of mine - and others will have theirs. And then there are things we feel strongly about, but will still take others' perspective into account - such as politics. If you feel strongly about a political party, you can still accept that the things that appeals to you might not be appealing to other in the same way, but this alone might not make you change your mind. And then there are things where you might think not one alternative is right and maybe that's OK. I like to use the expression "time is money" as an example. I tend to think that they're not the same things - because money comes and goes whilst you can never have time back again. But I also understand that the concept of time is made more digestible by explaining it in terms of money. So I am quite happy to not make up my mind on this one and just understand that people that have more or less of one of them tend to value the other one perhaps.

What do you think?

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

I asked my mom then she said "She(Grandma) might have remembered the moments they spent together. They spent 20 years together."

This is what she said.

I think that makes sense. You can miss people you used to love, even though you might be left mainly with negative memories. Does this make sense to you?

Staff-Account.png

I think that makes sense. You can miss people you used to love, even though you might be left mainly with negative memories. Does this make sense to you?

Yes, It makes sense.I understand my grandmother's stuff.

Now this paragraph is about my friendship with girl let's call her P.

I kinda of have a bond with P. I feel it's always me who approaches her first. I feel I am expecting too much out of this relationship. I feel that she doesn't help me at right time. Even though I know I will not receive help in difficult times. I like spending time with her. I always wanted a friend with whom I can flirt with and she is that girl. I was touching and feeling her back(we were in a class, it isn't romantic). I asked  whether she was wearing two bras at that time. Some people  here do it. It went to this .Then  told I will learn sculpting (I in turn meant I will build a nude sculpture of her) . I told I know the proportions of your back and will acquire all the information later. She laughed (maybe). She didn't like it(maybe).I asked whether she was blushing and she said that blushing isn't made for her. This was few months ago, I told I will become a artist just to draw her nude potrait. I asked whether she will become my model for my potrait and she said yes(after like some time,she thought I wouldn't learn arts for drawing her potrait).She told she will  become my model after I learn Arts.I told she made a big mistake agreeing to my contract. She says she is a person of words. I was talking about the next day too. I was really serious about it. I will learn it feels exotic. After that I told that it's not required to become my model if she doesn't want to. What relation do I have with her. If she like me she would have replied to my messages as soon as possible. I feel she just makes up stories when I ask her the reason for not replying to me on text. But which girl will say I will become your nude model for you if you do arts(I convinced her but who agrees to it.) I don't know what this girl thinks. Is is pretty common for friends to flirt at this level. She has got my idea. I told that my boyfriend messaged me something romantic and sent that romantic message(kind of).She didn't believe it. She says I she knows that I don't have any boyfriend. I always talk about her being my wife. I talked about the offsprings too.

Please reply fast I unable to stop my curiosity. I want to know your thoughts on this. My roommate knows about my conversations with P. She feels surprised due to my conversations with P. She doesn't say anything discriminating. I like my roommate she is like a brother for me. She acts like a brother. I share my doubts with her. I am just letting myself be free. I am not restricting myself regarding this. I am just letting my thoughts flow.

There is for example nothing anyone can say to suddenly convince me to be against LGBTQ+ people.

Thanks. I might be a part of this community so thanks.

I am worried the people I told about this website will find out it's me.

21 minutes ago, learningbrain said:

Then  told I will learn sculpting (I in turn meant I will build a nude sculpture of her) . I told I know the proportions of your back and will acquire all the information later

This is not something I would share with some one I know other than my roommate.

I told her about this website. I was what you told me and asked her to explain about it.

On 11/2/2023 at 6:34 PM, Duckie said:

Some people will make up their mind based on feeling rather than education and ethics simply because it saves them the effort of broadening their horizons.

I asked her to explain this. I even asked my grandma about it.

Even an uneducated person can make decisions. Like old people even though they thier advices are good because they follow thier feelings. I understood it. They explained it to me. They follow thier heart because the logic restricts us.

I told my friend(she explained the previous paragraph)that you can approach this website when ever you are feeling very low or depressed or feeling to commit suside.

How do you help them?

What do you say? How do you motivate them?

• Digital Mentor

Heyy @learningbrain, @Duckie will be online later today, I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing? Also, if you'd like me to jump in do let me know what's more comfortable for you 😀

Staff-Account.png

Hi @Luie, At first thought that @Duckiewill bad I asked you to jump in but I know she will understand.If you asked this question during the morning I would have asked you to jump in. It's just a matter of few hours.I need atleast 2 hours of Time to answer to the questions posed by any mentor or else to interpret it. I usually don't sleep until 12 in the night. I will be able to answer at night only. I'm busy during the day. . Anything is fine.