Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Hate, Suicide

I feel to weird about how I look (facial dysphoria/body dysphoria)


JaxTheMasc    

Recommended Posts

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I feel too ugly... I cry when I see myself for too long, my friends said I look good but I think they're just saying that... I hate having a big chest, I hate being skinny (you can see my ribs due to anorexia and bulimia)... Can anyone help me...?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Click this notice to reveal the content.
15 minutes ago, JaxTheMasc said:

I feel too ugly... I cry when I see myself for too long, my friends said I look good but I think they're just saying that... I hate having a big chest, I hate being skinny (you can see my ribs due to anorexia and bulimia)... Can anyone help me...?

Hey, it sound like you are going through a lot. Can you tell me more?

Also is it ok if i tag some staff?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Click this notice to reveal the content.
1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

Hey, it sound like you are going through a lot. Can you tell me more?

Also is it ok if i tag some staff?

Yeah, you can... I just don't like the way I look... I used to have anorexia and bulimia and now I'm really skinny to the point its unhealthy (13 at 107 lbs), I've been scared to tell my family since I still have trauma from my mom...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Click this notice to reveal the content.
10 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Hey, it sound like you are going through a lot. Can you tell me more?

Also is it ok if i tag some staff?

And I just feel weird rn...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw one of your post that you are trans right? You also said that your dad is ok with that,so maybe you can talk to him about getting a binder. You could also try and talk to your dad first (he seens nicer) and then he can help you tell your mom when ready. I also know that when you are dealling with this and you get complements you think they are not true cause of how you see yourself but they mostly are true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, -Marra- said:

I saw one of your post that you are trans right? You also said that your dad is ok with that,so maybe you can talk to him about getting a binder. You could also try and talk to your dad first (he seens nicer) and then he can help you tell your mom when ready. I also know that when you are dealling with this and you get complements you think they are not true cause of how you see yourself but they mostly are true. 

I already tried, he said I can't because I have high risk for breast cancer (my mom died from it) so he's really worried about it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JaxTheMasc said:

I already tried, he said I can't because I have high risk for breast cancer (my mom died from it) so he's really worried about it

If you can't get a binder what are somethings that do help you feel better with how you look

sorry about you mother-  Hugs

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JaxTheMasc said:

I already tried, he said I can't because I have high risk for breast cancer (my mom died from it) so he's really worried about it

I live with my grandma (she's really homophobic) she already hates me it seems because I don't wear "girl" clothes...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

If you can't get a binder what are somethings that do help you feel better with how you look

sorry about you mother-  Hugs

I usually wear a compression bra and wear baggy clothes...

It's ok :')

Edited by JaxTheMasc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JaxTheMasc said:

I live with my grandma (she's really homophobic) she already hates me it seems because I don't wear "girl" clothes...

There is nothing wrong with not wearing girl clothes i mean i don't I hate girly clothes but what about your dad can you not live with him. about your grandmother i would not tell her untill you feel safe enough to

Just now, JaxTheMasc said:

I usually wear a compression bra and wear baggy clothes...

thats works how does it make you feel when you wear those clothes do they make you feel somewhat better?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, -Marra- said:

There is nothing wrong with not wearing girl clothes i mean i don't I hate girly clothes but what about your dad can you not live with him. about your grandmother i would not tell her untill you feel safe enough to

thats works how does it make you feel when you wear those clothes do they make you feel somewhat better?

somewhat... It's just bullies mainly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

There is nothing wrong with not wearing girl clothes i mean i don't I hate girly clothes but what about your dad can you not live with him. about your grandmother i would not tell her untill you feel safe enough to

thats works how does it make you feel when you wear those clothes do they make you feel somewhat better?

We all live under the same roof but my dads usually at work 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JaxTheMasc said:

somewhat... It's just bullies mainly

do you mind if i ask what the bullies do and have you told anyone if so what did they do if they did anything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JaxTheMasc said:

We all live under the same roof but my dads usually at work 

have you tried tell you dad about what your grandmother does and how she makes you feel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
3 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

do you mind if i ask what the bullies do and have you told anyone if so what did they do if they did anything

They tell me to kms and call me slurs (d*ke, f*g, ect.)

Edited by JaxTheMasc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

have you tried tell you dad about what your grandmother does and how she makes you feel?

yes, he said he feels the same way but we can't go anywhere else (home got destroyed in hurricane)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
Just now, JaxTheMasc said:

yes, he said he feels the same way but we can't go anywhere else (home got destroyed in hurricane)

could he try talking to her one on one about it and about how she treats you 

I am going to have to get off soon but just tag me the next time you are on and we can still talk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
Just now, -Marra- said:

could he try talking to her one on one about it and about how she treats you 

I am going to have to get off soon but just tag me the next time you are on and we can still talk

I'll try asking him...

Alr, gn/bye!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
Just now, JaxTheMasc said:

I'll try asking him...

Alr, gn/bye!

Gn/ Bye 

Tell me how it goes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
Just now, -Marra- said:

Gn/ Bye 

Tell me how it goes

Alr!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, have you talked to him yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Click this notice to reveal the content.
16 hours ago, JaxTheMasc said:

I feel too ugly... I cry when I see myself for too long, my friends said I look good but I think they're just saying that... I hate having a big chest, I hate being skinny (you can see my ribs due to anorexia and bulimia)... Can anyone help me...?

Hey @JaxTheMasc

I just wanted to check in and see how you are feeling? I can see that you are clearly having quite a hard time right now, especially with the bullies and your grandma, which I'm sorry to hear about. I'm wondering, can you tell me who it is that is bullying you, and have you told anyone else about it? We are here for you, Jax. You are not alone. Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

Hey, have you talked to him yet?

Yeah, he said he'll try

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Click this notice to reveal the content.
17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @JaxTheMasc

I just wanted to check in and see how you are feeling? I can see that you are clearly having quite a hard time right now, especially with the bullies and your grandma, which I'm sorry to hear about. I'm wondering, can you tell me who it is that is bullying you, and have you told anyone else about it? We are here for you, Jax. You are not alone. Take care and speak soon. 

Thank you, I feel ok right now it just kind of makes me sad when this happens, a girl named Liz and a guy named Kaiden... Yes, my school friends but that's it really...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...