This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Hate, Suicide

I feel to weird about how I look (facial dysphoria/body dysphoria)

JaxTheMasc Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I feel too ugly... I cry when I see myself for too long, my friends said I look good but I think they're just saying that... I hate having a big chest, I hate being skinny (you can see my ribs due to anorexia and bulimia)... Can anyone help me...?

15 minutes ago, JaxTheMasc said:

I feel too ugly... I cry when I see myself for too long, my friends said I look good but I think they're just saying that... I hate having a big chest, I hate being skinny (you can see my ribs due to anorexia and bulimia)... Can anyone help me...?

Hey, it sound like you are going through a lot. Can you tell me more?

Also is it ok if i tag some staff?

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

Yeah, you can... I just don't like the way I look... I used to have anorexia and bulimia and now I'm really skinny to the point its unhealthy (13 at 107 lbs), I've been scared to tell my family since I still have trauma from my mom...

10 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

And I just feel weird rn...

I saw one of your post that you are trans right? You also said that your dad is ok with that,so maybe you can talk to him about getting a binder. You could also try and talk to your dad first (he seens nicer) and then he can help you tell your mom when ready. I also know that when you are dealling with this and you get complements you think they are not true cause of how you see yourself but they mostly are true.Β 

Just now, -Marra- said:

I saw one of your post that you are trans right? You also said that your dad is ok with that,so maybe you can talk to him about getting a binder. You could also try and talk to your dad first (he seens nicer) and then he can help you tell your mom when ready. I also know that when you are dealling with this and you get complements you think they are not true cause of how you see yourself but they mostly are true.Β 

I already tried, he said I can't because I have high risk for breast cancer (my mom died from it) so he's really worried about it

1 minute ago, JaxTheMasc said:

I already tried, he said I can't because I have high risk for breast cancer (my mom died from it) so he's really worried about it

If you can't get a binder what are somethings that do help you feel better with how you look

sorry about you mother-Β  Hugs

Β 

2 minutes ago, JaxTheMasc said:

I live with my grandma (she's really homophobic) she already hates me it seems because I don't wear "girl" clothes...

2 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

If you can't get a binder what are somethings that do help you feel better with how you look

sorry about you mother-Β  Hugs

I usually wear a compression bra and wear baggy clothes...

It's ok :')

Edited by JaxTheMasc

Just now, JaxTheMasc said:

I live with my grandma (she's really homophobic) she already hates me it seems because I don't wear "girl" clothes...

There is nothing wrong with not wearing girl clothes i mean i don't I hate girly clothes but what about your dad can you not live with him. about your grandmother i would not tell her untill you feel safe enough to

I usually wear a compression bra and wear baggy clothes...

thats works how does it make you feel when you wear those clothes do they make you feel somewhat better?

Just now, -Marra- said:

There is nothing wrong with not wearing girl clothes i mean i don't I hate girly clothes but what about your dad can you not live with him. about your grandmother i would not tell her untill you feel safe enough to

thats works how does it make you feel when you wear those clothes do they make you feel somewhat better?

somewhat... It's just bullies mainly

We all live under the same roof but my dads usually at workΒ 

somewhat... It's just bullies mainly

do you mind if i ask what the bullies do and have you told anyone if so what did they do if they did anything

We all live under the same roof but my dads usually at workΒ 

have you tried tell you dad about what your grandmother does and how she makes you feel?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Suicide

3 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

do you mind if i ask what the bullies do and have you told anyone if so what did they do if they did anything

They tell me to kms and call me slurs (d*ke, f*g, ect.)

Edited by JaxTheMasc

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

have you tried tell you dad about what your grandmother does and how she makes you feel?

yes, he said he feels the same way but we can't go anywhere else (home got destroyed in hurricane)

yes, he said he feels the same way but we can't go anywhere else (home got destroyed in hurricane)

could he try talking to her one on one about it and about how she treats youΒ 

I am going to have to get off soon but just tag me the next time you are on and we can still talk

Just now, -Marra- said:

could he try talking to her one on one about it and about how she treats youΒ 

I am going to have to get off soon but just tag me the next time you are on and we can still talk

I'll try asking him...

Alr, gn/bye!

I'll try asking him...

Alr, gn/bye!

Gn/ ByeΒ 

Tell me how it goes

Just now, -Marra- said:

Gn/ ByeΒ 

Tell me how it goes

Alr!

Hey, have you talked to him yet?

16 hours ago, JaxTheMasc said:

Hey @JaxTheMasc

I just wanted to check in and see how you are feeling? I can see that you are clearly having quite a hard time right now, especially with the bullies and your grandma, which I'm sorry to hear about. I'm wondering, can you tell me who it is that is bullying you, and have you told anyone else about it? We are here for you, Jax. You are not alone. Take care and speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

22 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

Hey, have you talked to him yet?

Yeah, he said he'll try

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @JaxTheMasc

I just wanted to check in and see how you are feeling? I can see that you are clearly having quite a hard time right now, especially with the bullies and your grandma, which I'm sorry to hear about. I'm wondering, can you tell me who it is that is bullying you, and have you told anyone else about it? We are here for you, Jax. You are not alone. Take care and speak soon.Β 

Thank you, I feel ok right now it just kind of makes me sad when this happens, a girl named Liz and a guy named Kaiden... Yes, my school friends but that's it really...