Adding a trigger warning - idea

Megs-    

I’m not sure if this will be able to happen but was wondering if a trigger warning could be added if for example when I’m annoyed I swear ( Ik I’m sorry ) and was thinking to protect other members from reading it to give them a heads up before reading maybe a trigger warning like the other warnings could maybe have one for swearing too? To protect others! Just an idea 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Megs- said:

I’m not sure if this will be able to happen but was wondering if a trigger warning could be added if for example when I’m annoyed I swear ( Ik I’m sorry ) and was thinking to protect other members from reading it to give them a heads up before reading maybe a trigger warning like the other warnings could maybe have one for swearing too? To protect others! Just an idea 

@Big E, @Harper :)

• Ditch the Label Staff

A great idea. We have added a new Trigger Warning called 'Heavy Emotion' - this can be used for posts that are also heavy on swearwords. We won't be able to add a TW just for swearwords as we don't want to mandate these posts being hidden, as our Community Guidelines do permit some non-offensive swearwords. 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png