Some news - I’m leaving Ditch the Label!

Monsoon    

Hey everyone,

It’s Monsoon here. I just wanted to share with you all that I am leaving Ditch the Label after four years next Friday, the 28th July. I have absolutely loved working at Ditch the Label. It has been a privilege to get to know you all and be able to help you with the challenges you experience. If you are receiving support from me at the moment, another mentor will take over that when I’m gone. I will still be around for another week though. 

Over and out,

Monsoon.

• Hug 2
  • Sad 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

why :(. I will miss you 😓😞

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey everyone,

It’s Monsoon here. I just wanted to share with you all that I am leaving Ditch the Label after four years next Friday, the 28th July. I have absolutely loved working at Ditch the Label. It has been a privilege to get to know you all and be able to help you with the challenges you experience. If you are receiving support from me at the moment, another mentor will take over that when I’m gone. I will still be around for another week though. 

Over and out,

Monsoon.

Aww bye I'll miss you ❤️❤️❤️😃😀😁😆😃😀

safe travels, Monsoon! 

• Ditch the Label Staff

It's been an absolute pleasure @Monsoon. We've all loved having you here and you'll be leaving a giant Monsoon-sized hole! Thank you for over 4-years of incredible support 💖

Staff-Account.png

24 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey everyone,

Over and out,

Monsoon.

Your the best thanks for all the support and help with everything your amazing I'll miss you 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Thank you so much for everything you've done for this amazing community. 🤗 You'll be missed! 

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey everyone,

Over and out,

Monsoon.

Thank you so much for all of you help, you will be dearly missed, and I will never forget you :’(

Thank you everyone for your kind messages. They have been lovely to read :) 

I’m going to miss you a lot, and I will remember you…likely as someone who has probably saved my life more than once. I hope wherever you’re going next, you find enjoyment and satisfaction. 

Edited by Emberfrost12

16 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I’m going to miss you a lot, and I will remember you…likely as someone who has probably saved my life more than once. I hope wherever you’re going next, you find enjoyment and satisfaction. 

Thank you @Emberfrost12 :) 

• Digital Mentor

Thank you for everything you've done here at Ditch the Label. It's been really great working with you and you will be missed a lot. I agree with @Harper - there will be a Monsoon - sized hole when you leave. We wish you all the best!!

Staff-Account.png

On 7/21/2023 at 12:21 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey everyone,

Over and out,

Monsoon.

Thank you so much for your support!!! It was really helpful, I’ll miss you!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Thank you so much for your support!!! It was really helpful, I’ll miss you!

You're welcome! :) 

3 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Thank you! :) 

Spongebob Reaction GIF by MOODMANYou Are The Best GIF

I can’t believe tomorrow is when you’re leaving 😥😭. Will miss you so much, but hope your next job is for filling 

Hey all,

I just wanted to update you and let you know that instead of leaving tomorrow, I will be working a bit during August as well! :) 

• Yaaas 2

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey all,

I just wanted to update you and let you know that instead of leaving tomorrow, I will be working a bit during August as well! :) 

YAY!!!!! @TinyDinos @Coyotea @Emberfrost12 yayyyyyy

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey all,

YAYYYYYYYY WE GET A LITTLE MORE TIME WITH YOU 🥰🥰🥰

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey all,

0-0 YAY :)