Celebrating Pride - get the Choose Love badge here!

Harper Β  Β 
Harper
Message added by Harper,

Congratulations to everyone who got the Choose Love badge to celebrate Pride month 2023! Unfortunately this badge is no longer available and posting in this thread will no longer automatically add the badge to your account.

On 6/2/2023 at 1:24 PM, Harper said:

June is officially Pride Month!

To celebrate Pride, we're bringing back one of our favourite Pride badges for the month of June! To receive the 'Choose Love' badge, simply comment below before July 1st to have it added to your inventory. If you're struggling with topics such as coming out, relationships and other conversations surrounding your sexuality/gender identity, please remember that our support mentors are here to help you throughout the entire year and not just during Pride month.Β 

#ChooseLove

badge-showcase-choose-love.jpg.c5e4f6a3e3bf21e41ff2e81c65f99460-2.jpg.eb2dcee200d0d2f1a25e332f8eae047e.jpg

Yay pride month πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈ

10 hours ago, LIVI0 said:
10 hours ago, LIVI0 said:

can I know everyone’s sexuality gender and pronounsΒ 

He they and pan 😁😁😁 hbu :)) 

Β 

Pride Month is the best month <3

• Yaaas 1

Already said it, but-

HAPPY PRIDEEEEEE

β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ©·πŸ€πŸ©ΆπŸ–€

πŸ©·πŸ’œπŸ’™&πŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈ/πŸ’›πŸ€πŸ’œπŸ–€

55 minutes ago, Xwisdom said:

So is it pride month? Sorry I don't keep up with the holidays. I am struggling to even keep up with the days.

Yea, it is. Also, lmao, same- πŸ˜†Β 

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2023 at 1:49 PM, 0275 said:

I gave up on my gender and sexuality, but if we want to do this, it's aceflux, graysexual, omnisexual, genderfluid, agender, (My gender expression is demiboy).....yeah. Mostly I just say 'queer'

• Pride 1

On 6/2/2023 at 12:49 PM, 0275 said:

Hiya! I'm pan, a woman, and my pronouns are she/her ^^

Choose love!

No matter what's going on it can be solved with love. Encourage others to love, as well as remember to love others.

• Pride 2

On 6/2/2023 at 11:24 AM, Harper said:

To celebrate Pride, we're bringing back one of our favourite Pride badges for the month of June! To receive the 'Choose Love' badge, simply comment below before July 1st to have it added to your inventory. If you're struggling with topics such as coming out, relationships and other conversations surrounding your sexuality/gender identity, please remember that our support mentors are here to help you throughout the entire year and not just during Pride month.Β 

#ChooseLove

badge-showcase-choose-love.jpg.c5e4f6a3e3bf21e41ff2e81c65f99460-2.jpg.eb2dcee200d0d2f1a25e332f8eae047e.jpg

yess!!

On 6/2/2023 at 2:49 PM, 0275 said:

Trans-Lesbian and she/her!

Woo and I get the joy of saying I got one of my friends on here!

Just now, ArtemisArt said:

Woo and I get the joy of saying I got one of my friends on here!

As said friend, HI!

Just now, Lilith05 said:

As said friend, HI!

Yes yes, hi Lils

On 6/2/2023 at 12:24 PM, Harper said:

#ChooseLove

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• Pride 1

30 minutes ago, Im_fine_ said:

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Yes πŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ everyone is amazingΒ 

• Pride 1

On 6/2/2023 at 6:24 PM, Harper said:

#ChooseLove

Cool

• Ditch the Label Staff

Final few days to get the Choose Love badge πŸ˜…πŸ‘€

Staff-Account.png