This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide, Heavy emotion, Other, Sexual Assault & Rape, Disordered Eating, Abuse

What are you thinking about right now

Bebop and Bebe    

💀

22 minutes ago, Megs- said:

💀

What's up Megs ml?

Here if u need to vent 

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awwwww Duckieee :'(((I m gonna really miss you, I hope that everything goes smoothly and safely <3 praying for you and the family! Can't wait to hear how you and the family are doing after your maternity leave :) 

Bless you ❤️ Thank you so much for your kind words. I will miss everyone here. You are all doing wonders for anyone who ever needs a friend and a listening ear. This is such a supportive forum and it always makes me so happy when there is proper peer-support going on. This is the kindness we need in society 😊

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

My favourite person is leaving😭😭.. duckie I’m being very selfish don’t go! 😉.. safe delivery and stay safe @Duckie miss you always! Ahh seeing that comment has made me cry.. feels so real now.. 😫😭

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
17 minutes ago, Megs- said:

My favourite person is leaving😭😭.. duckie I’m being very selfish don’t go! 😉.. safe delivery and stay safe @Duckie miss you always! Ahh seeing that comment has made me cry.. feels so real now.. 😫😭

Awww, sweetheart ❤️ I am really going to miss you and your lovely spirit. You are such a good friend and I will so look forward to hearing about what you've been up to when I come back ❤️ I will visit lots before I come back officially on the 1st of Jan of course 🤩 I know right! I must admit I got a bit emotional when I said goodbye to @Aurora this morning. And now all of your lovely comments 🥰 I am getting sentimental!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

36 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Awww, sweetheart ❤️ I am really going to miss you and your lovely spirit. You are such a good friend and I will so look forward to hearing about what you've been up to when I come back ❤️ I will visit lots before I come back officially on the 1st of Jan of course 🤩 I know right! I must admit I got a bit emotional when I said goodbye to @Aurora this morning. And now all of your lovely comments 🥰 I am getting sentimental!

Awwww im gonna miss you duckie! 🥺🌷

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Awwww im gonna miss you duckie! 🥺🌷

I am going to miss you too! I will of course check in when I am ready to visit 😊 I want to hear about everything you've been up to!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Duckie said:

I am going to miss you too! I will of course check in when I am ready to visit 😊 I want to hear about everything you've been up to!

Definitely!

when are you logging off? 10pm? 

• Digital Mentor
20 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Definitely!

when are you logging off? 10pm? 

10 pm, yes 😊 But I will see if I feel ready to leave by then 😅 I keep remembering stuff I want to sort before I go!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Duckie said:

10 pm, yes 😊 But I will see if I feel ready to leave by then 😅 I keep remembering stuff I want to sort before I go!

Aww haha! So glad I logged on today! Couldn’t go without saying bye 🥺🩷

• Digital Mentor
9 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Aww haha! So glad I logged on today! Couldn’t go without saying bye 🥺🩷

Aww bless you sweetheart. I will be back before you know it ❤️❤️❤️

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Duckie said:

Aww bless you sweetheart. I will be back before you know it ❤️❤️❤️

Miss you already!

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 5/1/2024 at 12:48 AM, Megs- said:

Miss you already!

How are doing now that Duckie is on maternity leave? I can imagine it must be hard for you - I know how much she means to you. I just wanted to let you know that we are all here for you. Sending you hugs 🫂

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Im thinking about whether I should dye my hair red or blue, or purple.

• Digital Mentor
8 minutes ago, Mercury Venus said:

Im thinking about whether I should dye my hair red or blue, or purple.

That's a good question to be thinking about!! I vote for purple 😁

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

14 minutes ago, Aurora said:

That's a good question to be thinking about!! I vote for purple 😁

I'm planning to experiment :) For my first experiment I'm planning to do red and black, then light and dark blue, then purple, and black. Im going to start by doing temporary hair spray for now, and maybe in the future I might do like purple with highlights and dye my hair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

How are doing now that Duckie is on maternity leave? I can imagine it must be hard for you - I know how much she means to you. I just wanted to let you know that we are all here for you. Sending you hugs 🫂

You mean a lot to me too! 🫂

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Missing her like crazy, hoping she had a safe delivery etc. just hoping her and baby will be okay 🥺🥲

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 2

Has*

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Megs- said:

Missing her like crazy, hoping she had a safe delivery etc. just hoping her and baby will be okay 🥺🥲

That’s a very caring and sweet sentiment. I’m sure @Duckie appreciates your well wishes. 

3 hours ago, Mestizo said:

That’s a very caring and sweet sentiment. I’m sure @Duckie appreciates your well wishes. 

Of course, I care about every staff member here! Including yourself mestizo! 🫂

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Pissed off. Everyone’s rejecting me. Eating disorder team have denied me inbox a fucking again! First time a mental health professional at the hospital referred me and my gp did now being rejected. I cba with this world

• Shocked 1

22 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Pissed off. Everyone’s rejecting me. Eating disorder team have denied me inbox a fucking again! First time a mental health professional at the hospital referred me and my gp did now being rejected. I cba with this world

Awww Megs ml i am so sorry to hear that, I cant begin to imagine how that is all making you feel

I really feel for you as back when I needed help the NHS took absolutely forever and they only did stuff when it was out of control

I really don't want you to be going through the same situation that I was in, I am here for you and im certain that things will find a way 🫂 did the docs tell you why you were rejected? Regardless, we all have your back and will be praying for you to get an approval for the referral very soon

If you can, would it be possible to get a CAMHS referral through the school? Usually school counselling and the school as a whole can help get you a referral- just an idea if you need backups

Sending hugsss 🫂 

Thinking about how me and my friend relate to too many laufey songs 😭😅

• Haha 1

• Digital Mentor

12 hours ago, Megs- said:

Oh Gosh, that is super hard. I have messaged on CS

Staff-Account.png