This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide, Heavy emotion, Other, Sexual Assault & Rape, Disordered Eating

What are you thinking about right now

Bebop and Bebe    

I'm going to go to sleep rn as tomorrow is a very long day for me, see you all tomorrow!!

before i go, i just want to say a huge thank you to you all for making my day as always and sending all of you on the chat a wonderful day/night

Sweet dreams everyone!! 🫂 

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

It’s his mum, she deserves it! He bought me ice cream so im very thankful ☺️

Awwwww that's so wholesomeeee 

Ooh yum, what flavour icecream?

Just now, jazzy.sky said:

Awwwww that's so wholesomeeee 

Ooh yum, what flavour icecream?

Double chocolate ice cream 😋🤩

• Yay! 1

Just now, Megs- said:

Double chocolate ice cream 😋🤩

Oooh yum! Gosh I'm craving some icecream now haha

3 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Oooh yum! Gosh I'm craving some icecream now haha

Heh only 2:49! From Morrisons 😯

How bloody well I did at my appointment today! I’m in pain now but so proud of myself 

• Like 1

Myself.. :/

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, Megs- said:

How bloody well I did at my appointment today! I’m in pain now but so proud of myself 

You are doing so well ❤️ I'm proud of you too!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Duckie said:

You are doing so well ❤️ I'm proud of you too!

Thank you ☺️ 

• Digital Mentor
On 4/22/2024 at 8:11 PM, jazzy.sky said:

It's so interesting to hear your stories Duckie, never knew that pregnancy affected thoughts 😲 

It does actually! There is such a thing as baby brain! No one seems to know why, but the stories out there are everything! Made me feel a whole lot better about things hearing other people's baby brain stories 😅

I once made cuppa noodles with cold water... It looked nasty 😅

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

Im thinking about this weekend because my nan's coming down, and I'm going to a football match, and this week bc of my art, and summeerrr.

• Yay! 1

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, Mercury Venus said:

Im thinking about this weekend because my nan's coming down, and I'm going to a football match, and this week bc of my art, and summeerrr.

That's cool. Are you looking forward to your nan coming down? Do let me know how the match goes for sure!

Staff-Account.png

21 hours ago, Duckie said:

It does actually! There is such a thing as baby brain! No one seems to know why, but the stories out there are everything! Made me feel a whole lot better about things hearing other people's baby brain stories 😅

I once made cuppa noodles with cold water... It looked nasty 😅

Thats honestly so interesting, I wonder if there has been any major research done on baby brain?

Omg 💀 I've never had cuppa noodles but that does sound pretty nasty haha

16 hours ago, Mercury Venus said:

That's epic Mercury Venus! Hope you have an awesome weekend and hope you have loads of fun! As lovely @Luie was saying,  keep us all updated on how you feel and how your weekend goes!! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Luie said:

That's cool. Are you looking forward to your nan coming down? Do let me know how the match goes for sure!

I am :) Its her birthday on Monday. I will indeed :D 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Mercury Venus said:

I am :) Its her birthday on Monday. I will indeed :D 

Ahh this is exciting! Do wish her happy birthday from my end, hope you have an amazing time, looking forward to hearing all about it. 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 4/26/2024 at 5:19 PM, Mercury Venus said:

Tell us about the match! Did you have a good time? 😊

And happy early birthday to your nan! Are you celebrating her tomorrow?

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 4/27/2024 at 9:51 AM, jazzy.sky said:

Thats honestly so interesting, I wonder if there has been any major research done on baby brain?

Omg 💀 I've never had cuppa noodles but that does sound pretty nasty haha

That's epic Mercury Venus! Hope you have an awesome weekend and hope you have loads of fun! As lovely @Luie was saying,  keep us all updated on how you feel and how your weekend goes!! 

Hi @jazzy.sky,

Sorry for the late reply. Apparently there IS research on the subject, but the overall evidence is mixed.

"A 2018 analysis of 20 studies on pregnancy brain found that compared to non-pregnant women, pregnant women performed worse on tests involving memory and executive function – that is, cognitive function related to organizing tasks, remembering details, managing time, and problem-solving."

Apparently it happens to up to 81% women, and yet no one seems to really know why this happens... There are theories though, that suggest a mixture of pregnancy hormones, sleeping issues and changes in brain chemistry.

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Hi @jazzy.sky,

Sorry for the late reply. Apparently there IS research on the subject, but the overall evidence is mixed.

"A 2018 analysis of 20 studies on pregnancy brain found that compared to non-pregnant women, pregnant women performed worse on tests involving memory and executive function – that is, cognitive function related to organizing tasks, remembering details, managing time, and problem-solving."

Apparently it happens to up to 81% women, and yet no one seems to really know why this happens... There are theories though, that suggest a mixture of pregnancy hormones, sleeping issues and changes in brain chemistry.

Hey Duckieee!!

Awww no worries! Always lovely to hear from u ❤️ 

Oh wow, 81 percent is a huge amount 😲  and the theories all sound plausible but super interesting how we still dont know what is the exact reason 

Im thinking that they were right. 

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Mercury Venus said:

Im thinking that they were right. 

Who? ❤️ Are you OK?

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Who? ❤️ Are you OK?

The voices. No im not. 

54 minutes ago, Mercury Venus said:

The voices. No im not. 

Do u want to talk about it Mercury Venus?  Here for u

Also whatever they are saying, do not listen to them

• Digital Mentor
On 4/28/2024 at 8:39 PM, Mercury Venus said:

The voices. No im not. 

It sounds like you are struggling at the moment. I hope you feel better today. Please know that we are always here for you if you do want to talk about it ❤️

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Duckie said:

Last shift before my maternity leave today! 😬

Awwwww Duckieee :'(((I m gonna really miss you, I hope that everything goes smoothly and safely <3 praying for you and the family! Can't wait to hear how you and the family are doing after your maternity leave :) 

• Like 1