This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide, Heavy emotion, Other, Sexual Assault & Rape, Disordered Eating, Abuse

What are you thinking about right now

Bebop and Bebe    

Also if you have any favourite things you can play with (a soft teddy or a pillow to squeeze and hug, perhaps a figet toy to calm your anxiety or a relaxing video game)

Be sure to let me know if any of my tips helped you! 🫂  just remember you are not alone and im so proud of you for asking for help as that can be the hardest step in getting the support you need

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

1 minute ago, jazzy.sky said:

Be sure to let me know if any of my tips helped you! 🫂  just remember you are not alone and im so proud of you for asking for help as that can be the hardest step in getting the support you need

Thank you, they did help :) I feel slightly better thank you :D

• Hug 3

Just now, Mercury Venus said:

Thank you, they did help :) I feel slightly better thank you :D

Awww yayyy that's fantastic news!! 

Hopefully if you ever feel like you are about to have a panic or anxiety attack, these tips can continue to help you relieve those feelings and act as a coping mechanism :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully if you ever feel like you are about to have a panic or anxiety attack, these tips can continue to help you relieve those feelings and act as a coping mechanism :D

💕🫂

💕🫂

Huge warm hugs 🫂 

So proud of you :) 

also very random, do you play any instruments? 

Also thank you Duckie!

• Like 1

Huge warm hugs 🫂 

So proud of you :) 

also very random, do you play any instruments? 

:) I do, i play piano, guitar, and sing (on a good day aha)

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

:) I do, i play piano, guitar, and sing (on a good day aha)

Oh my goodness wow! That's absolutely amazing 👏 youre super talented Mercury Venus, we should start a DTL band lmao

• Thanks 1

Just now, jazzy.sky said:

Oh my goodness wow! That's absolutely amazing 👏 youre super talented Mercury Venus, we should start a DTL band lmao

Awww ty 😊 Do you play any instruments?

Awww ty 😊 Do you play any instruments?

Ayeee my pleasure! I do too! :) I play drums, ukulele (and like you, sing but only on good days haha) 

• Like 1

Ayeee my pleasure! I do too! :) I play drums, ukulele (and like you, sing but only on good days haha) 

That is legendary 😎 What songs can you play on your instruments?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mercury Venus said:

That is legendary 😎 What songs can you play on your instruments?

Awww dude thank u sm, ur a legend 🔥 

With drums, I can play any song with a fun groove (that being said I'm working on my right arm speed 💪🏼 there's a few songs I really want to play but my wrists keep lagging haha, I'll get there some day tho!)

And with ukulele, I usually play Adventure time songs and Steven Universe songs as they are made for the ukulele haha but I can play almost any song (I cant do the E chord tho without feeling like my hand will fall apart lol) 

Any song suggestions for me to learn?

Also, how about yourself, what songs can u play on ur instruments?

Edited by jazzy.sky
Spelling mistakes lol
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awww dude thank u sm, ur a legend 🔥 

With drums, I can play any song with a fun groove (that being said I'm working on my right arm speed 💪🏼 there's a few songs I really want to play but my wrists keep lagging haha, I'll get there some day tho!)

And with ukulele, I usually play Adventure time songs and Steven Universe songs as they are made fir the ukulele haha

Any song suggestions for me to learn?

Also, how about yourself, what songs can u play on ur instruments?

Right back at u :D 

Ooo, one of my favourite songs is First Love/Late Spring by Mitski- which has been sung by Marceline the Vampire on Adventure time! It has a really good beat to it, and i think would be a really cool song to drum to. 

For ukelele... maybe Devil Town by Cavetown?

I haven't played piano in quite a while so i usually follow along to YT piano tutorials. My favourite songs to play for piano are mostly classic- Swan Lake, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy to name a few, but I also like to play Faded by Alan Walker, as it is very challenging for me and requires very good coordination aha.

And for guitar Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes is my favourite to play at the moment :) 

• Thanks 1

Right back at u :D 

Ooo, one of my favourite songs is First Love/Late Spring by Mitski- which has been sung by Marceline the Vampire on Adventure time! It has a really good beat to it, and i think would be a really cool song to drum to. 

For ukelele... maybe Devil Town by Cavetown?

I haven't played piano in quite a while so i usually follow along to YT piano tutorials. My favourite songs to play for piano are mostly classic- Swan Lake, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy to name a few, but I also like to play Faded by Alan Walker, as it is very challenging for me and requires very good coordination aha.

And for guitar Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes is my favourite to play at the moment :) 

That's so coooooool!!!  I had no idea that Olivia Olson (Marceline) sang a Mitski song,  Mitski is super talented so will deffo check that song out and hopefully do you proud!

Ooooh Cavetown, will check that song out too

Thank u sm for the amazing song suggestions! You have impeccable taste! :)

Oooooh that's epic, im always in awe of anyone who plays piano, also those songs are just 👌🏼❤️‍🔥

AYEE my best friend loves seven nation army, lol the riff always gets stuck in her head, I bet ur amazing at playing that song 

• Like 1

You might be able to find it on Youtube, I believe there is a video of it somewhere (?)

Tysm your too awesome 😭- I am crying happy tears :)

Lol Im trying to learn the advanced version of them which is a bit risky aha 😂

Ikr? The tabs are just so so satisfying on guitar. Im trying to make a cover of the song atm which Im hoping will be okay as i want to be a songwriter in the near future. Thank you btw :)

I bet ur amazing at playing your songs :)

How long have you been playing btw?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mercury Venus said:

You might be able to find it on Youtube, I believe there is a video of it somewhere (?)

Tysm your too awesome 😭- I am crying happy tears :)

Lol Im trying to learn the advanced version of them which is a bit risky aha 😂

Ikr? The tabs are just so so satisfying on guitar. Im trying to make a cover of the song atm which Im hoping will be okay as i want to be a songwriter in the near future. Thank you btw :)

I bet ur amazing at playing your songs :)

How long have you been playing btw?

Ooh nice, I'll have a check on YouTube (lol I am so addicted to the music on there, I swear my YouTube watch time would go down to 1 hr if I had an MP3 player)

Awww dude thank you smmm, talking to you always makes my day and I've got the biggest smile on my face rn ❤️

Lmaooo, advanced version sounds super challenging 👏 huge well done (im sure you will absolutely ace it)

YESSS, tabs are one of the best things ever, just thinking about them is soooo satisfying, literally chills haha

Omgggg, a cover? Thats so epic and you will become an amazing songwriter! If you could chosse, what genre of music would you songwrite for? :D

aww thank you! Ur so sweet, and im certain that you do too!

I've been playing ukulele since I was 11 (so almost 7 years, crikey i cant believe 2017 was that long ago already lmao)

And drums since I was 12 

How about you?

Also so sorry for such a huge paragraph 🤭 

• Like 1

Doing the cleaning despite my pain, I’ve got this! I’m going to be fit as a fiddle after my surgery! 😎 

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 2

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Doing the cleaning despite my pain, I’ve got this! I’m going to be fit as a fiddle after my surgery! 😎 

Proud of you Megs, you got this! Well done for doing the cleaning (you've reminded me I should probably tidy my room) 

Proud of you Megs, you got this! Well done for doing the cleaning (you've reminded me I should probably tidy my room) 

Hoovered from top to bottom, cleaned the whole kitchen etc. of course I shouldn’t bend as it can affect me more but I did it for his mum as she works so hard bless her! So I thought despite my pain, I’d help her ☺️

• Yaaas 1

Nah same though aha. (You have no idea how much time i spend on YT lol)

Aww ty Im glad :) 

Ooo idk if you've heard of Livingston, but im going for a similar theme- his music is alternative rock. I have thought of a name for my first song- Haunted Hallows. 

Oh wow! Very professional 😎 (Nah literally where did the time go XD)

Ive been playing piano since I was 6- so pretty much 11 years, and guitar for 4 and a half I think?

Dw about it at all! I like when people reply in detail :)

• Hug 1

Nah same though aha. (You have no idea how much time i spend on YT lol)

Aww ty Im glad :) 

Ooo idk if you've heard of Livingston, but im going for a similar theme- his music is alternative rock. I have thought of a name for my first song- Haunted Hallows. 

Oh wow! Very professional 😎 (Nah literally where did the time go XD)

Ive been playing piano since I was 6- so pretty much 11 years, and guitar for 4 and a half I think?

Dw about it at all! I like when people reply in detail :)

Haha glad I'm not the only one! 😅 

I've not heard of Livingston (will go check him out too) but he sounds really dope, alternative rock is such a cool genre 

Ooooh Haunted Hallows, has a really nice ring to it! If you ever drop the song I'll be sure to listen 🎶 👌🏼 remember me when u get famous!

Haha thank you smmm (ong tho, how was 2019 5 years ago?)

Wow!! Piano pro and guitar genius 🔥  that's so epic 😎 

Haha thank you sm, I always get really hyped talking about music and hearing other people's passions and I get so excited that I talk a bit too much 😅 lol

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Hoovered from top to bottom, cleaned the whole kitchen etc. of course I shouldn’t bend as it can affect me more but I did it for his mum as she works so hard bless her! So I thought despite my pain, I’d help her ☺️

Super well done Megs👏 that's so sweet of you and im certain your mum is very proud of you, bless you both

Ooh yes, don't push yourself too hard as we don't want you to get any injuries ♥️ but once again well done for being so thoughtful and kind as always!

It’s his mum, she deserves it! He bought me ice cream so im very thankful ☺️

• Like 2