Sigh

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

hey again, look I once again feel like im going a bit crazy or smth... Like life just got me sigh-ing rn for no good reason it feels!

can anyone help slap me with logic or motivation or facts or smth lolπŸ˜…Im asking for it arent i... But like, idk what da heaol am i doin here on dis planet?

Β 

Β 

Ah, I think i now realized I am having another existential crisis :/ how unfortunate~ :P

3 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Ah, I think i now realized I am having another existential crisis :/ how unfortunate~ :P

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the existential crisis. How are you doing? Would you like to talk about it with us?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the existential crisis. How are you doing? Would you like to talk about it with us?Β 

hey, still wonkified, and i just don't really know how to explain it daggnit! Maybe I should just take some more time to try to figure it out but I am open to talking about it :/

On 5/8/2023 at 12:29 AM, Equivalent Ways said:

hey, still wonkified, and i just don't really know how to explain it daggnit! Maybe I should just take some more time to try to figure it out but I am open to talking about it :/

Hey there,

Yeah, it would probably help a lot to take some time, but feel free to have a go at describing it for us now and we will do our best to understand and help :)Β 

6 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, it would probably help a lot to take some time, but feel free to have a go at describing it for us now and we will do our best to understand and help :)Β 

well I could take all of eternity lol but thank you.

I just think so much about humans and the world ugh, however random thought, at my clinic for my app today, there is a front desk gal with a really cute smile so thats niceπŸ‘

I have a new thought on 'wonder' so I will probably share more thoughts on my philosophy chat :)

1 hour ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I just think so much about humans and the world ugh, however random thought, at my clinic for my app today, there is a front desk gal with a really cute smile so thats niceπŸ‘

I have a new thought on 'wonder' so I will probably share more thoughts on my philosophy chat :)

Nice! Glad she made you smile!

1 hour ago, TinyDinos said:

Nice! Glad she made you smile!

lol, she was not here today, but like she got such long fake lashes too yo🀣 She seems nice, i like observing ppl. Like if they make me smile, maybe I will make someone smile, and so forth, its a good thing.

And i got a mental screening tomorrow btw :P imma just be a 'depressed bump on a log', as my mom phrased it. Should be interesting.

22 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey there,

No worries :)

Yeah, I will keep a look out on your philosophy chat because it would be interesting to hear more about what's going on for you.Β 

• 3 weeks later...

I am feeling sassy rn haha~