This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex, Mental Illness, Other

Sexual Fustration

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hey, so gah! Why do my hormones be wildin -__- My mind is soo dirty and I just can't look at things like I want to anymoreπŸ˜• If someone came up to me and asked if I want to have sex, I would probably be disgusted and run away, but my fantasies are different. i feel like this is really awkward to talk about, but sometimes you just need to talk about it!!! I just hate feeling like a horny teenager, anyway I can get over this? It has been extra strong recently. I don't think I explained this well lol but thanks for reading :/ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Hug 1

9 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey, so gah! Why do my hormones be wildin -__- My mind is soo dirty and I just can't look at things like I want to anymoreπŸ˜• If someone came up to me and asked if I want to have sex, I would probably be disgusted and run away, but my fantasies are different. i feel like this is really awkward to talk about, but sometimes you just need to talk about it!!! I just hate feeling like a horny teenager, anyway I can get over this? It has been extra strong recently. I don't think I explained this well lol but thanks for reading :/ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hey @Equivalent WaysΒ sometimes I feel you other times I’m just enjoying life and not having any of anything really. But I get it and most likely? It might go away it might not you just never know honestly. Sorry if this doesn’t help just trying to tho

11 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

Hey @Equivalent WaysΒ sometimes I feel you other times I’m just enjoying life and not having any of anything really. But I get it and most likely? It might go away it might not you just never know honestly. Sorry if this doesn’t help just trying to tho

nah I appreciate it, and I like those moments of pure enjoying life :) and ya never know its true, I just know its bothersome lol and It has already been around for a while :/

Edited by Equivalent Ways

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

nah I appreciate it, and I like those moments of pure enjoying life :) and ya never know its true, I just know its bothersome lol and It has already been around for a while :/

Yeah I feel that…if you ever need to talk I’m here just our time zone kind of makes it hard to talk

31 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

ik how you feel like wtf why am i so horny all the time or why do i have all this fantasies i used to think sometime was wrong with me but it gets worse when im in a relationship cuz i only desire that person

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

Yeah I feel that…if you ever need to talk I’m here just our time zone kind of makes it hard to talk

yeah lol but no too bad

Β 

9 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

ik how you feel like wtf why am i so horny all the time or why do i have all this fantasies i used to think sometime was wrong with me but it gets worse when im in a relationship cuz i only desire that person

Gurl😭 Hahah, I am glad I am not the only one... but i just donno what to do cuz I don't think actually taking sexual action would help..? πŸ˜πŸ€”

I mean sometimes I feel that and it literally won’t go away!! I hate it

• Hug 1

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

yeah lol but no too bad

Gurl😭 Hahah, I am glad I am not the only one... but i just donno what to do cuz I don't think actually taking sexual action would help..? πŸ˜πŸ€”

idk but its especially hard for me rn since me and him are long distanceΒ 

1 minute ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

idk but its especially hard for me rn since me and him are long distanceΒ 

Ooh girl I feel bad for u…how much long distance? Like how far away from each other are you?

Just now, Emmerson said:

Ooh girl I feel bad for u…how much long distance? Like how far away from each other are you?

girl, soooooooo far away and its really difficult cuz im a very sexual person 😭

2 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

girl, soooooooo far away and its really difficult cuz im a very sexual person 😭

Ooh girl I feel bad for u…but I also feel u because one of the two people I like lives across the country from me and I just want to talk to them irl yk?

Just now, Emmerson said:

Ooh girl I feel bad for u…but I also feel u because one of the two people I like lives across the country from me and I just want to talk to them irl yk?

i feel u so much like its even worse cuz we met on here so they won’t let this give each other our socialsΒ 

Just now, La_Bonita_Chica said:

i feel u so much like its even worse cuz we met on here so they won’t let this give each other our socialsΒ 

Oh that sucks so much I’m so sorry! What’s their name?

they go by blc on hereΒ 

Ok I might check them out gimme a sec

If you don’t mind me asking what’s your name?

my name is jaeΒ 

Hey Jae anyways I just looked at his profile…he calls u love? That’s so sweet!!Β 

ik ik he’s so adorableΒ 

Aww that is adorable. But speaking of love have you ever felt that if you told someone you have feelings for them they will judge you?Β 

it would depend on the person, wbuΒ 

Idk tbh I feel like everyone judges you secretly when you tell them you have feelings for them

What time is it for you?

Edited by Emmerson

Just now, Emmerson said:

Idk tbh I feel like everyone judges you secretly when you tell them you have feelings for them

i think if its someone you dont know every well then ya but i don’t usually say i love you first so i dont give judged or took they dont love me. its 10:07pm for me wbu

Just now, La_Bonita_Chica said:

i think if its someone you dont know every well then ya but i don’t usually say i love you first so i dont give judged or took they dont love me. its 10:07pm for me wbu

I mean if ur just telling them you have feelings for them but yeah I get that and we’re only an hr apart it’s 11:09pm here