This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex, Mental Illness, Other

Sexual Fustration

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.
9 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

nah yo! Like i couldn't agree more, and this is so freggin relatable!

I'm almost embarrassed that someone has to tell me about this but like you said, its basically patriarchy's fault lol! But I mean, learning about it is empowering. And exciting

I had no clue there were those kind of podcasts out there, I will have to go check them out! I still can't believe i am doing this sometimes ;-_- but I would not if it was not a problem already... Or ig at this point i should phrase it as an opportunity XD

I feel way less alone knowing that others (you) are interested in this stuff, like idk I guess you could call me a research-junkie lol

Also, I think I deal with a lot of post/pre menstrual crap, so i will be studying those patterns now too. wow❣️

Don't be embarrassed! If people didn't ask, they'd never know. I hope this is helpful for you, and I'm glad you feel less alone :)Β 

And you might be surprised if you start paying attention to how you feel in relation to your cycle, because at least for me it's like clockwork when I start to feel a certain way.

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Lynn C. said:

Don't be embarrassed! If people didn't ask, they'd never know. I hope this is helpful for you, and I'm glad you feel less alone :)Β 

And you might be surprised if you start paying attention to how you feel in relation to your cycle, because at least for me it's like clockwork when I start to feel a certain way.

I think it could also help with some of the angst around it for me if I started to see patterns… 🧐 legit at this point I am trying to work with the things I cannot change, and I am learning some pretty cool stuff along the way.

I’ll let you know if I find smth really cool, but it seems like you already know a lot ;)

6 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I think it could also help with some of the angst around it for me if I started to see patterns… 🧐 legit at this point I am trying to work with the things I cannot change, and I am learning some pretty cool stuff along the way.

I’ll let you know if I find smth really cool, but it seems like you already know a lot ;)

That is so smart, I really need to work on accepting what I can't change too. And definitely let me know if you figure something interesting out! I know a fair bit but I can always learn more :D

18 minutes ago, Lynn C. said:

That is so smart, I really need to work on accepting what I can't change too. And definitely let me know if you figure something interesting out! I know a fair bit but I can always learn more :D

I love the attitude πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½ I mean, I have been very upset for a while with my human body, but some things I can’t/won’t change, so I shall continue to scoop up info :) there is a quote, goes smth like:

Please, give me the serenity to accept what I can’t change, the courage to change what I can, and the wisdom to tell the differenceΒ 

:)

also, I won’t go too into it, but last night I tried, aaaaand then again today..πŸ˜… um, and I think it will help, so thanks again. Oh and that Modern Anarchy stuff seems cool too!

14 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I love the attitude πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½ I mean, I have been very upset for a while with my human body, but some things I can’t/won’t change, so I shall continue to scoop up info :) there is a quote, goes smth like:

Please, give me the serenity to accept what I can’t change, the courage to change what I can, and the wisdom to tell the differenceΒ 

:)

also, I won’t go too into it, but last night I tried, aaaaand then again today..πŸ˜… um, and I think it will help, so thanks again. Oh and that Modern Anarchy stuff seems cool too!

I'm so glad you've found it useful! And that's a great quote :)