This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

8 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

my god it’s out of control! i think imma make the fried rice 

LMAO!!! Cantaloupe (since he knows I either like a smoothie or coffee in the morning) he’s making a smoothie for me and coffee for me and my mom…(imagine a guy off of TikTok wi the like poofy hair in an apron…

Ok that’s it…NINE!!! WAITING TO BE MODERATED…Any ways I basically said he’s making a smoothie and my fav coffee as well and being a literal chef

Go to ur notifications and look at it…lol it’s just you…

4 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

lmao i make everything homemade too especially for strawberry, sometimes for my mom 

Lol

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Go to ur notifications and look at it…lol it’s just you…

lmao i bet it is! me and cantaloupe should have a cook off or something one day 

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

lmao i bet it is! me and cantaloupe should have a cook off or something one day 

Lmao yessss!!! I showed him that and well his “masculine” self was like “her against me? Piece of cake” ooh guys against girls!!! 

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Lmao yessss!!! I showed him that and well his “masculine” self was like “her against me? Piece of cake” ooh guys against girls!!! 

i might be a girl but i can still beat him. he’s gonna go running into yur arms and crying after i beat him 

i might be a girl but i can still beat him. he’s gonna go running into yur arms and crying after i beat him 

Lol I just went in there and took one of the measuring cups and filled it up halfway of flour and dumped it on his head…he retaliated and now we’re both covered in flour…my mom walked into our flour fight and she said we can have fun all we want but pick up the mess afterwards lol

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Lol I just went in there and took one of the measuring cups and filled it up halfway of flour and dumped it on his head…he retaliated and now we’re both covered in flour…my mom walked into our flour fight and she said we can have fun all we want but pick up the mess afterwards lol

lmao strawberry jst scared the life out of me bc he had walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my wrist and i didnt even hear him walk up

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

lmao strawberry jst scared the life out of me bc he had walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my wrist and i didnt even hear him walk up

Lmao!!! I went to the bathroom to get all the flour out of my hair and I got out and was met to cantaloupes hands hitting together to make a flour cloud…

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Lmao!!! I went to the bathroom to get all the flour out of my hair and I got out and was met to cantaloupes hands hitting together to make a flour cloud…

WOOOW tell cantaloupe thts a no go when we’re cooking 

19 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

WOOOW tell cantaloupe thts a no go when we’re cooking 

I did and said he’s sorry and kissed me then threw more flour over my head…then I didn’t think I just grabbed an egg and cracked it on his head lol…

Just now, Olivia05 said:

I did and said he’s sorry and kissed me then threw more flour over my head…then I didn’t think I just grabbed an egg and cracked it on his head lol…

as yu should lmao. strawberry said he’ll help clean up the mess after the competition

3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

as yu should lmao. strawberry said he’ll help clean up the mess after the competition

Mine and cantaloupes? Or the competition between u and cantaloupe?

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Mine and cantaloupes? Or the competition between u and cantaloupe?

me n cantaloupe 

me n cantaloupe 

As he should…does he know that it’s me and u against him and my bf?

Just now, Olivia05 said:

As he should…does he know that it’s me and u against him and my bf?

ye he does 

3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

ye he does 

Good lol tell him we’re gonna win…i told cantaloupe and all he was that they’d let us win bc they love us so much and I’m like ok sure

Edited by Olivia05

4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Good lol tell him we’re gonna win…i told cantaloupe and all he was that they’d let us win bc they love us so much and I’m like ok sure

ye strawberry said the same thing but like we fr beat them and then go on our GIRLS trip

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

ye strawberry said the same thing but like we fr beat them and then go on our GIRLS trip

EXACTLY!!! Wait won’t it be three against one if @Equivalent Ways wants to do it as well? She should be up by now right? Just kidding it’s like 8 for her…she’ll be up at like 2-3 for us lol…but yeah we’re gonna whether they like it or not without them letting us win

Hey it’s her boyfriend now, we are gone let y’all win because we love you guys and we want to see y’all happy (Jae’s boyfriend back me up) also we are going on that trip 

22 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

EXACTLY!!! Wait won’t it be three against one if @Equivalent Ways wants to do it as well? She should be up by now right? Just kidding it’s like 8 for her…she’ll be up at like 2-3 for us lol…but yeah we’re gonna whether they like it or not without them letting us win

Hey it’s her boyfriend now, we are gone let y’all win because we love you guys and we want to see y’all happy (Jae’s boyfriend back me up) also we are going on that trip 

hey it’s also her boyfriend we just gonna let them win bc we dnt want them to cry bout not winning and also bc we love you guys and we are definitely going on that trip. it’s not up to debate about this trip ( Olivia’s boyfriend back me up)

Edited by Soy_Esa_Perra

hey it’s also her boyfriend we just gonna let them win bc we dnt want them to cry bout winning and also bc we love you guys and we are definitely going on that trip 

My bf went to the bathroom real quick but umm says the one who’s gonna be running into our arms like little babies when YOU guys lose and we win…and ur not going on that trip bc we can defend ourselves and it literally says it in the title…GIRLS’ trip

Just now, Olivia05 said:

My bf went to the bathroom real quick but umm says the one who’s gonna be running into our arms like little babies when YOU guys lose and we win…and ur not going on that trip bc we can defend ourselves and it literally says it in the title…GIRLS’ trip

i second tht GIRLS’ trip 

i second tht GIRLS’ trip 

LMAO just imagine a group chat with all of us on it…

4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

LMAO just imagine a group chat with all of us on it…

it would be out of control 

Edited by Soy_Esa_Perra