This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

Ok I’ll talk to u later hopefully some of them will be moderated by then 

@Soy_Esa_Perra i would just like to say that we were talking for a solid 7-8 hrs HRS last night

27 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

@Soy_Esa_Perra i would just like to say that we were talking for a solid 7-8 hrs HRS last night

ik but it was fun

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

ik but it was fun

Yeah i told cantaloupe that and he’s like nope that’s not happening today. Today ur mine. Yes I can share but I waited that long for u to be done and by the time u were done I was asleep so todays my day…also after we stopped talking last night (not when we both woke up at like 4-5 but after the first time we stopped talking (also I think it’s funny how they both woke up around the same time and we even said they would lmao)) but I told him I was ready…

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah i told cantaloupe that and he’s like nope that’s not happening today. Today ur mine. Yes I can share but I waited that long for u to be done and by the time u were done I was asleep so todays my day…also after we stopped talking last night (not when we both woke up at like 4-5 but after the first time we stopped talking (also I think it’s funny how they both woke up around the same time and we even said they would lmao)) but I told him I was ready…

lmao strawberry said the same thing and he was lik you guys can take tmr but we dnt talk as much during the week so why cnt we enjoy the weekend and talk to each other 

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

lmao strawberry said the same thing and he was lik you guys can take tmr but we dnt talk as much during the week so why cnt we enjoy the weekend and talk to each other 

Don’t worry we can talk as much as we want to each other on our girls’ key word GIRLS’ trip…

(I wrote that and my bf said “girls and two guys’”)

Edited by Olivia05

3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Also they can have us during the week (even tho we have school) that’s their time and the weekend is our time lmao

Don’t worry we can talk as much as we want to each other on our girls’ key word GIRLS’ trip…

(I wrote that and my bf said “girls and two guys’”)

i think it’s so funny  that they think their going on our trip

• Haha 1

Also they can have us during the week (even tho we have school) that’s their time and the weekend is our time lmao

thats wht im saying 

• Haha 1

i think it’s so funny  that they think their going on our trip

It’s hilarious!! Is ur crybaby up yet? Lmao 🤣 

It’s hilarious!! Is ur crybaby up yet? Lmao 🤣 

no he’s still asleep im bout to go make us some breakfast is yours up?

no he’s still asleep im bout to go make us some breakfast is yours up?

No but im still his teddy bear apparently I think it’s funny how they were complaining abt us not going to sleep when they’re literally sleeping…like for me it’s almost 11

Just now, Olivia05 said:

No but im still his teddy bear apparently I think it’s funny how they were complaining abt us not going to sleep when they’re literally sleeping…like for me it’s almost 11

fr for me it’s almost 10 which isnt as bad but still 

fr for me it’s almost 10 which isnt as bad but still 

Yeah also the fact that I put my earbud in his ear and I’m blasting music and he’s still sleeping…

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Yeah also the fact that I put my earbud in his ear and I’m blasting music and he’s still sleeping…

thts rlly fuuny. so should i make shells & white cheddar or fried rice but they both come with salmon

thts rlly fuuny. so should i make shells & white cheddar or fried rice but they both come with salmon

For breakfast? Lol cantaloupe woke up and immediately said “her still? I thought today was my day!” And I said “just give us a min (little does he know it’s prolly gonna last all day lol)” and then he’s like “wtv imma go make breakfast what do u want?” “Nothing” “you need to eat” “ugh then wtv then” (I’m not really a breakfast person) so I get to stay in bed while he makes me breakfast…I love him…

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh moderation!!!! 

my god it’s out of control! i think imma make the fried rice 

5 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

But like I said in the one that needs to be moderated that? For breakfast? Anyway my bf woke up and is now making me breakfast even tho I’m not really a breakfast type of person

But like I said in the one that needs to be moderated that? For breakfast? Anyway my bf woke up and is now making me breakfast even tho I’m not really a breakfast type of person

ye for breakfast i always make him some mix of breakfast or lunch depending on wht time i wake up and i try to do it before he wakes up or he’ll try to make me eat breakfast n im not a breakfast person either 

ye for breakfast i always make him some mix of breakfast or lunch depending on wht time i wake up and i try to do it before he wakes up or he’ll try to make me eat breakfast n im not a breakfast person either 

All I gotta say is I can smell the bacon that he’s cooking…he said he’s making biscuits and gravy (bc it’s my moms fav and it’s Mother’s Day) and bacon and eggs on the side…

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Literally the way he makes the gravy is 👩‍🍳💋 he literally makes it homemade (if he thought abt it last night he would’ve made the biscuits homemade too lol

Just now, Olivia05 said:

All I gotta say is I can smell the bacon that he’s cooking…he said he’s making biscuits and gravy (bc it’s my moms fav and it’s Mother’s Day) and bacon and eggs on the side…

aww, ye i’ll have to leave soon so i can go home and spend Mothers Day with my “mom”

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Literally the way he makes the gravy is 👩‍🍳💋 he literally makes it homemade (if he thought abt it last night he would’ve made the biscuits homemade too lol

lmao i make everything homemade too especially for strawberry, sometimes for my mom